Palamuru Degree University Result 2020: The Examination Council of Palamuru University, Telangana has released the B. Pharmacy (I, III, V, VII) Semester Nov 2019, M. Pharmacy (Regular) Examinations Dec 2019, Pharma-D Examinations Nov- 2019 Revaluation Result, UG 1st Sem Regular Dec-2019 Result on 20th May 2020. Therefore, the students can download the result by Hall Ticket Number from the link given in the latest updates section in this article. The students who have appeared in PU Semester end exams can check their results online from the Palamuru University official website, (palamuruuniversity.com). The candidates can check their Palamuru University Degree Results 2020 Manabadi by visiting the examination section on the official portal of the university. Students must also check DOST 2020, Palamuru University Exam Time Table, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, DOST Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission to Palamuruu University UG/PG courses takes place through DOST 2020. Therefore, all the aspirants must register for Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) in order to be eligible for Palamuru University Admission. The interested candidates can get more details of the course and fee structure, eligibility criteria, etc. in the article Palamuru University Admission 2020 and can apply for the course which they want to pursue. In this article, we are giving the tentative dates of the declaration of Palamuru University Degree Result 2020 PDF for BA/BSc./BCom. 1st/3rd/5th Semester Exams. The candidates can check the online result @palamuruuniversity.com.
B. Pharmacy (I, III, V, VII) Semester Nov 2019, M. Pharmacy (Regular) Examinations Dec 2019, Pharma-D Examinations Nov- 2019 Revaluation Result Declared. Click Here
UG 1st Sem Regular Dec-2019 Result. Released! Click Here
Palamuru University UG/PG Result 2019-20
The results of the entrance test are also available on the official website. Also, the university exam council conducts a written entrance test for admission into various Postgraduate courses. Candidates who have given the entrance test can check their result online. In this article, we are giving all the details regarding Palamuru University Results and the process to check the results online. Interested candidates can read the article further to get the latest updates on the results. They can also find the direct link to download the result online from the description box in this article.
The annual/semester results are released for various Undergraduate courses after the exams. The semester results of various Undergraduate and Postgraduate BA, BSc. and B.Com. courses are available here. Therefore, the students can easily access the Palamuru University Degree Result 2019 from the direct link given in the updates section. However, the students must visit the official website for getting the latest updates.
Palamuru University Results
Palamuru University is a state university located at Mahabubnagar town of Telangana State. It was established in the year 2008 to cater to the need for higher education in the town and adjoining regions. University presently has 141 affiliated colleges offering various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses in various fields. University offers these programs under semester and CBCS curriculum and after each semester, end term exams are conducted by the controller of the examination department of the university. After the exams are over the students can check Palamuru University BEd. Results online from the official website of the university/college.
Palamuru University BA/BSc/BCom Result 2020
The University conducts even semester exams (i.e. BA/BSc./BCom./BEd. 1st, 3rd and 5th semester) for various degree programs in the month of November and December 2020. Now, after the exams are over the examination council announces the result for all these programs. Students can check their Palamuru University Supplementary Result 2019-20 individually through the official website by using accurate login information. University will not send any printed copy of the results to them. After the result, the university will also issue original statements of marks and certificates to these candidates which they have to collect from the concerned department of the respective college.
Important Dates of Palamuru University Result 2020
The examination council has not given the official dates for the academic session 2020-21. However, the semester exams are conducted in the month of November 2020 and the examination results are out in the month of December 2020. Candidates who have given the semester exams can check their semester examination results from the direct link given in the article. The official notification of Palamuru University Result Date will come in the month of March 2020 and candidates can check the official brochure in this article. Though we are providing a list of tentative dates for the academic session 2020-21. However, these dates are only tentative and are subject to change later on.
|1.||Online Notification for the Exam||March 2020|
|2.||Online Application Form||April 2020|
|3.||Entrance Exam||June 2020|
|4.||Result Declaration||July 2020|
|5.||Counselling and Admission||August 2020|
How to Check Palamuru University Odd Semester Result 2020?
The Controller of Examinations of Palamuru University, Telangana releases the Palamuru University Degree Results online on its official website. The candidates who are already pursuing some courses from the university can check the details of their results by following the below-given steps in the same order:
- In the first step, the candidates need to visit the official website of PU, which is (www.palamuruuniversity.ac.in).
- Click on the “Examination” tab and select the “Examination Branch” option from the dropdown menu.
- The portal showing the Examination Branch opens on the screen.
- From here, candidates need to select the relevant result link from the list shared under notifications.
- On the result search page, you have to enter the login credentials and click on the submit button.
- Login credentials include the Hall Ticket Number and the Year of the examination.
- The desired result will appear. Candidates must check all the results carefully.
- Lastly, you can either download or print the result for correspondences in the future.
Here is the replica of the result page which opens on the main website of Palamuru University. Candidates can get an idea of the process to check the result of semester examination through online mode
Details Printed on Palamuru University Score Card
The candidates must check all the details very carefully. They must download the Palamuru University Result and then save the copy for future reference. The details printed on the scorecard has to be correct and if there is any discrepancy found on the result card, then the candidates may get disqualified from participating in the process of counselling, even if they have good marks in the examination. Therefore the details on the result card are very significant for the candidate to get admission into their desired course. Here are a few important details given on the Score Card of Palamuru University, from these details, a candidate can check and verify his/her own details:
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Evaluation no.
- Date of birth
- Name of the course/ program
- Year/ semester
- Subject-wise marks/grades obtained by the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment or practical marks (if applicable)
- Marks in Theory exam
- Total marks obtained/ grades
- Marks percentage
- Result status (pass/ fail)
- Instructions to students
Palamuru University Revaluation Result 2020
The Examination Council of Palamuru University offers the provision of revaluation and re-totaling of the total marks to the candidates who aren’t satisfied with their semester results. Sometimes a student scores below- average marks even after he deserves good marks. In such cases of dissatisfaction, a candidate can apply for the revaluation Usually revaluation is a bit complicated process and students have to run after the Examination Department many times before getting the final result. Candidates can visit the portal of Palamuru University result.com from where they can check their semester result.
Candidates can fill the online application form for the revaluation. Revaluation is permissible only to the theory subjects and not for any practical paper. The students have to apply within the stipulated and as per the policies of the university. Applicants also have to pay the revaluation application fee for each subject. The schedule, fee and other related information about this process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website. The application submitted after the due date will not be considered.
For online revaluation application, you need to follow the given instructions
- Students need to visit the university examination branch page.
- From the latest updates box, a candidate has to click on the “online revaluation” link.
- In the next step, the candidates have to select the program in which he/she is pursuing the course.
- The college login page appears in the next step.
- Here, the applicant has to enter the username, password, pin and hit the login button.
- Now, the student has to fill the revaluation form by providing all the information.
- In the further process, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Without the application fee, the online application will not get acceptance by the examination council.
- After paying the online revaluation fees, finally, the candidate must submit the application.
Revaluation Result will be published as a pdf file containing the result of the candidates after reassessment. It will indicate the name of the candidate’s college, their roll no., course, year, subject and result after recounting/revaluation (benefitted/ not benefitted). The Palamuru University Revaluation Result will be final and after that, no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any conditions. Therefore, the students must apply for the revaluation process only if they are confident enough about the discrepancy in their semester result.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Here is a list of some of the important instructions for the students who are checking the Palamuru University BEd./BA Result for the academic session 2020-21. It is important for the candidates to go through all these points and adhere to them. Any defaulter will be subject to penalty as per the norms of the university/college. Here are a few important instructions for the candidates:
- The Controller of the Examinations will publish the semester regular course/ Backlog results on its official website.
- The council uploads the results in online mode only. However, some colleges display the semester results on their notice boards.
- University will not dispatch any hard copy of the result to the students.
- After result, students can also apply for recounting or revaluation of the result.
- Result published online will be only for the purpose of information to the students. It should not be treated as an original mark sheet.
- The original mark sheet along with other certificates will be distributed later after the release of the result.
PU Results 2020 Highlights
|Exam||Palamuru University semester examination|
|Exam date||November/ December 2020|
|Programs||UG/PG Degree programs|
|Semester||Odd (Regular/Backlog) semesters|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
|University examination branch portal||http://www.palamuruuniversity.com|