Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020: Bajkul College offers full-time B.A and B.Sc courses. The selection of candidates is solely on the basis of merit of class 12th examinations. The Merit List of Bajkul Milani College for 2020-21 Admissions will release online. In order to seek admission, candidates must fill the Application Form before the due date. Also, they must provide correct details in the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The final admission is through the counselling procedure. Qualifying candidates have to appear for counselling and admission on a given date. Also, the confirmation of admission is done only after the payment of a requisite fee in offline mode. In this article, candidates will get the details of the Bajkul College Admission List 2020 for the Academic Session 2020-21.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Important Dates 2020
The candidates who will be applying for admission to Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the dates of the admission procedure.
|Provisional Merit List||to be notified|
|Any objection regarding Provisional Merit List||—|
|Final Merit List||—|
Steps to check Bajkul College Merit List 2020
Visit the official website of the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: www.bajkulcollege.org.
- You will find the Bajkul College Admission List 2020 link on the screen.
- The Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya will be in the PDF format.
- Candidates have to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Further, candidates can download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present on Bajkul Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Bajkul Milani College Admission List 2020
Authority prepares the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya College Merit List 2020-2021 for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Also, the candidates must provide correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat takes place through the Counselling Procedure.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Fee Structure
Documents Required for Verification
- Original Money Receipts of the Admission Fee paid (Both College copy and Students’ copy)
- Original Admit card (as age proof) of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination
- Mark-sheet of H.S. or equivalent (10+2) Examination
- Attested photocopies of above mentioned Admit Card and Marksheet (10+2)
- Character certificate/School leaving certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution, last attended
- Two passport/stamp-size colour photographs pasted on Identity Card Application Form (Do Not Staple or Pin)
- Printout of the Admission Form, with colour photograph (pasted at the designated place)
- Original Caste Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Original Medical Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for Person with Disability)
In case you have any queries or doubts regarding the admission list of Bajkul College, then ask us in the comment section.