Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019: Bajkul Mahavidyalaya offers a plethora of full-time B.A and B.Sc courses. The duration of these courses is three years and affiliated to Vidyasagar University. The selection of candidates is solely based on the merit of class 12 examinations. Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya for 2019-20 Admissions will be released, we will provide the pdf of all the Subject Wise Merit list below. After candidates have applied in an online mode the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya college prepares a merit list for general and honours degree courses. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for counselling and admission on a given date. Admissions are confirmed only after the payment of a requisite fee in offline mode. In this article, candidates will get the details of the Bajkul Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019 for the Academic Session 2019-20.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Important Dates 2019
The candidates who will be applying for the admission to Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the dates of the admission procedure. It is important that the candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure. The candidate is also advised to save and download the officially released schedule once it is available on the website of the college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The tentative schedule of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya is available in the tabular format below. The officially released dates will be available as soon as they are released on the official website of the College.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The online filling up of Application Form will begin from||June 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the online Application Form||June 2019|
|The Provisional Merit List will be available from||June 2019|
|Any objection regarding Provisional Merit List||June 2019|
|The Final Merit List will be published on||June 2019|
|Admission procedure will begin on||July/August 2019|
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019
The Merit List will be released in an online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya will be eligible to go through the Merit List to check if they are selected to proceed with the admission procedure further. The availability of the Merit List will be as per on the date as mentioned in the admission schedule of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya. The candidate must have submitted the Application Form before the due date and must make sure that the details provided in the form must be valid and correct as the preparation of the Merit List will be as per on the basis of the Marks secured by the applicant in the qualifying examination. The final admission will be through the counselling procedure conducted by the college.
Once the Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya 2019 will be available, the candidate must go through the details provided on the Merit List very carefully. The Merit List will provide the details to the candidate which will be relevant to the candidates who have applied for the admission to the course. The Merit List will have the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, Marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate in the Merit List and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the declaration of the Merit List. In case if any of the details mentioned in the Merit List is found to be incorrect and invalid, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Check Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019
Visit the official website of the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: www.bajkulcollege.org
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya has been uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Two Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019
The Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya College Merit List 2019-2020 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Seat Intake 2019
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Fee Structure
Documents Required for Verification
- Original Money Receipts of the Admission Fee paid (Both College copy and Students’ copy).
- Original Admit card (as age proof) of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination.
- Original Mark-sheet of H.S. or equivalent (10+2) Examination.
- Attested photocopies of above mentioned Admit Card and Marksheet (10+2).
- Character certificate/School leaving certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Two passport/stamp-size colour photographs pasted on Identity Card Application Form (Do Not Staple or Pin).
- Printout of the Admission Form, with colour photograph (pasted at the designated place).
- Original Caste Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Original Medical Certificate and two photocopies thereof (Required for Person with Disability).