VNSGU Merit List 2020: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University will release the Merit List for UG courses. The University has invited applications for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate program for the session 2020-21. Candidates who are interested in taking admission must fill-up the Application Form. They must submit it before the official deadline in the office of the college. The applicants must note that there is no entrance exam for admission to the UG courses. The admission takes place on the basis of the merit list and class 12th marks. Candidates can also check VNSGU Admission Application Form, Exam Time Table, Syllabus, Question Paper, Result, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Controller of Examinations of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University will give admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks of the candidates in their entrance exam. The VNSGU Merit List Date will be released by the college on its official website and the candidates who have successfully applied for the course will be eligible to go through it. The students must also check the List of colleges that takes part in the admission process and which are affiliated to the university.
VNSGU 2020-21 Admission Form– Apply Now
VNSGU Merit List PG
The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the counselling procedure. Candidates whose names will be there in the VNSGU Rank List 2020 will be called for the final seat allotment. The VNSGU Merit List 2020 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. Go through the details of the VNSGU Merit List 2020 from the article.
Steps to Check VNSGU Admission List 2020
- Visit the official website of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the list will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the VNSGU Merit List 2020 pdf. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details Present on VNSGU Admission List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the VNSGU Merit List 2020 pdf. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of VNSGU College Merit List 2020
The examination authorities of the college will prepare the Merit List pdf for admission to UG and PG Program. The criteria of the admission are totally on the basis of the marks of the candidates in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. Therefore, the students must provide the correct and valid information while filling the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by VNSGU for 2020-2021 Admissions
List of courses offered by the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University:
- BACHELOR OF ARTS (REGULAR) (B.A.)
- BACHELOR OF ARTS (EXTERNAL) (B.A.)
- BACHELOR OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE (B.LIB.)
- BACHELOR OF PERFORMING ARTS (B.P.A.)
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (B.F.A.)
- BACHELOR OF SOCIAL WORK (B.S.W.)
- BACHELOR OF INTERIOR DESIGN (B.I.D.)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED.)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (BASIC EDUCATION)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BIO-TECHNOLOGY)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOME SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF LAW (SPECIAL)
- BACHELOR OF LAW (GENERAL)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE BACHELOR OF LAW ( B.COM. LL.B. (HON.) 5 YEAR INTEGRATED COURSE)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (REGULAR) (B.COM.)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (EXTERNAL)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONS.)
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.B.A.)
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE & BACHELOR OF SURGERY (M.B.B.S.)
- BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
- BACHELOR OF OPTOMETRY (B.OPTOM.)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE NURSING (B.SC. (NURSING))
- POST BASIC BACHELOR OF SCIENCE NURSING
- BACHELOR OF RURAL STUDIES (B.R.S.)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (M.SC. (I.T.) (5 YEARS INTEGRATED COURSE)
- BACHELOR OF HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE & SURGERY (B.H.M.S.)
- BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B.ARCH.)
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- S.S.C. Examination (Std.10th) Mark sheet
- H.S.C Examination (Std. 12th) Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate, Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate
- Trial Certificate issued by the School
- Caste Certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the Gujarat State Government in this behalf (If Applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate of the family, issued after 1st April of the relevant academic year, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/Competent Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate