VNSGU Merit List 2020: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University will release the Merit List for UG courses. The University invites applications for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate program. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date as prescribed by the college. Candidates should note that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college for admission to the course. The Veer Narmad South Gujarat University will be granted admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their entrance exam. The VNSGU Merit List Date will be released by the college on its official website and the candidates who have successfully applied for the course will be eligible to go through it.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the counselling procedure. Candidates whose names will be there in the VNSGU Rank List 2020 will be called for the final seat allotment.The VNSGU Merit List 2020 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. Go through the details of the VNSGU Merit List 2020 from the article.
Steps To Check The VNSGU Admission List 2020
- Visit the official website of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the list will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the VNSGU Merit List 2020 pdf. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the VNSGU Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the VNSGU Merit List 2020 pdf. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of VNSGU College Merit List 2020
The Merit List pdf will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to UG and PG Program. The criteria of the admission will be decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by VNSGU for 2020-2020 Admissions
List of courses offered by the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University:
- BACHELOR OF ARTS (REGULAR) (B.A.)
- BACHELOR OF ARTS (EXTERNAL) (B.A.)
- BACHELOR OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE (B.LIB.)
- BACHELOR OF PERFORMING ARTS (B.P.A.)
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (B.F.A.)
- BACHELOR OF SOCIAL WORK (B.S.W.)
- BACHELOR OF INTERIOR DESIGN (B.I.D.)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED.)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (BASIC EDUCATION)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BIO-TECHNOLOGY)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOME SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF LAW (SPECIAL)
- BACHELOR OF LAW (GENERAL)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE BACHELOR OF LAW ( B.COM. LL.B. (HON.) 5 YEAR INTEGRATED COURSE)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (REGULAR) (B.COM.)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (EXTERNAL)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONS.)
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.B.A.)
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE & BACHELOR OF SURGERY (M.B.B.S.)
- BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
- BACHELOR OF OPTOMETRY (B.OPTOM.)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE NURSING (B.SC. (NURSING))
- POST BASIC BACHELOR OF SCIENCE NURSING
- BACHELOR OF RURAL STUDIES (B.R.S.)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (M.SC. (I.T.) (5 YEARS INTEGRATED COURSE)
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (B.C.A.)
- BACHELOR OF HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE & SURGERY (B.H.M.S.)
- BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B.ARCH.)
Documents Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S.S.C. Examination (Std.10th) Mark sheet.
- H.S.C Examination (Std. 12th) Mark sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate, Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Trial Certificate issued by the School.
- Caste Certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the Gujarat State Government in this behalf. (If Applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate of the family, issued after 1st April of the relevant academic year, by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/Competent Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate.