Scottish Church College Merit List 2019: Scottish Church College invites Application for the courses offered by the college. Candidates interested will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the applied course is provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Scottish Church College and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the score secured by the candidate. The details provided in the Application Form will be on the basis of the preparation of the Scottish Church College Merit List and how the candidates will score in the Merit List. For more of the details of the Scottish Church College Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Scottish College has released the Merit List on 10th June 2019 for the admission to UG courses for the session of 2019-20. Candidates who successfully submitted the Application form can check their names in the Merit List.
The Application Forms for UG Admission 2019 to Scottish Chruch College are now available. The applicants planning on taking admission must fill the form and submit it before the due date. The last date and Merit List details will be announced soon.
Scottish Church College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Scottish Church College will be released on the official website of the college and candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to check the list for their names. The Scottish Church College Merit List 2019 will be released having the details of the candidates and the position they have secured in the selection list. The Merit List will be made available after the Application Procedure is over and the candidates applying will be able to check their details. The Scottish Church College will release the Merit List for BA and B.Sc, B.Com Degree Courses. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks.
Steps to Check Scottish Church College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Scottish Church College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Scottish Church College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Scottish Church College. Scottish Church College 2019 Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Scottish Church College Merit List 2019
The Scottish Church College Merit List 2019 will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to Undergraduate Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects will be taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.