Scottish Church College Merit List 2020: Scottish Church College invites Application every year for admission to UG courses. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Also, the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The List contains the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. Also, the preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. In case there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks. For more of the details of the Scottish Church College Admission List 2020, go through the article below.
Steps to check Scottish Church College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the Scottish Church College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Candidates can easily find the merit list link on the homepage.
- The Merit List in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- The candidate has to look for their name and other details in the list as per the course & category.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
Details Present on Scottish College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List of Scottish Church College.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation Of Scottish Church College Merit List 2020
The list will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to Undergraduate Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects will be taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institutio
After the document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks.
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
In case you have any doubts or queries regarding the above information, then ask us in the comment section.