Visva Bharati University Application Form 2020: The Admission Council of the Visva Bharti Central University will release the Online Visva Bharati University Application Form. The University is a self-governing but central government-funded university. The applicants can also read Visva Bharati University Admission 2020 to get details of Courses and Eligibility Criteria. Visva Bharti University gives admission to only Indian citizens. It promises to provide higher learning education for every student. The applicants can fill the Visva Bharati University Application Form 2020 online from the official website. In order to Apply for VBU candidates first need to register themselves to UG, PG and Diploma courses. For more information about Visva Bharati University Application 2020 please read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Visva Bharati University UG/PG Admission Test 2020-21 Click Here to get complete details.
Visva Bharati Application Form Important Dates 2020
The Admission Council of Visva Bharti University has not released the official dates for admission 2020-21. Therefore, the aspirants must visit the official website regularly. This is for the candidates who wish to take admission in VBU. They need to fill the Visva Bharati University Admission Form. They can fill the form on the official website. The University form 2020 will start from the first week of May. Applicants need to check the eligibility for the application form before filling it up. The original dates to fill up the form of VBU are still not released but we have mentioned the tentative schedule. As soon as the University gives information about the dates of application form we will update it.
Given Below are the Important Dates for Visva Bharati University Application Form 2020
Starting of online application
|10th August 2020|
Last date of online application
|25th Sept 2020|
Note: The registration will only be done online. There is no offline mode of filling up the form. If a candidate fails to fill the form before the end date, he or she will not be able to apply again.
VBU Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling up VBU’s application form candidates need to make sure that they are eligible. If the applicant is not eligible he or she cannot apply for the entrance exam. The guidelines to get admission in any course offered by VBU is different. To get known about the University criteria, students can download the prospectus from the official website. The basic eligibility criteria are the same for most of the courses. However, for a few specific courses, the candidates must meet the specific eligibility. Therefore, in order to know more about the details of Eligibility criteria, one can read from the table given below
Candidates must have passed level 10+2 from a known board. The percentage of a subject will vary as per the discipline required.
Candidates must have passed level 10+2 from a known board/university.
Candidates must have passed level 10+2 from a known board/university.
Visva Bharati Application Form 2020
Visva Bharati University Application Form 2020 will be out on their website during the first week of May. The first step will be to register themselves. One can enroll themselves on their main website. Then they need to apply for admission to the University. This will be followed by an entrance test. The exam is known as VBCAT 2020. The admission test is not taken for every course. An aspirant should fill the correct details in the registration form. If the University finds any error in the form, it will get rejected. Aspirants need to read the admission guidelines before filling the form. If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria his or her application will get rejected.
How to Fill the Application Form 2020 of VBU?
To apply for VBU Application Form 2020 candidates have to visit their official website. Applicants can only fill the VBU entrance form online. There is no other mode to apply. An aspirant must have a scanned photograph and signature of themselves. After filling the online application form, they need to send it to the Principal of the Institute concerned. Also, the applicants must attach the documents listed in the prospectus. Now let us look at the procedure to fill the online application form. Therefore, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form of VBU:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the Official Website of Visva Bharti University.
- Candidates need to register themselves first. To register, the applicant must fill in their details. Registration will be denied to the candidates who filled in the wrong information.
- The applicant must provide their personal, contact and academic details.
- After that, the candidate must attach his or her scanned photograph and signature.
- As soon as the applicant has attached the scanned documents they can preview the university form. Candidates can also edit any detail before going to the next step.
- After all the details are added, the applicant must pay the registration fee. To application fee is mentioned in the article please refer to it for more details.
- After submitting the form, the applicants are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
Note: Application form completed in all respects should reach the Principal of the
Institute concerned within the stipulated date fixed for the purpose.
Candidates willing to apply for more than one course/stream should apply separately.
Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Check here VBU Result announcement date 2020.
Visva Bharati Application Fee 2020
The candidates who are interested to get admission in VBU must fill the Visva Bharti University UG Application Form. Also, they will have to pay the online fee. In addition, the students need to pay the application fees after filling up the application form. However, the applicants can make the payment online through any online method. Furthermore, the payment will be made through card or net banking. However, after that applicants will get an instant confirmation. Moreover, if there is any problem with the online fee candidates can pay through an offline method. A challan will be generated online. They can pay the challan in any branch of HDFC bank. Given below is the fee structure of the application form:
For 1st subject
For each additional subjects
Visva Bharati University Application Form Important Instructions
Before signing up into VBU candidates need to know a few rules. If these details are not kept in mind before applying for the entrance form an applicant might waste a good opportunity. Read below the important points to fill the VBU Online Application Form:
- An information brochure giving details of the academic requirements for admission to a particular course and of the other documents required for submitting an application is supplied along with the application form.
- Also, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the University before applying.
- The Application Form of VBU will be out in the month of May 2020.
- Applicants need to fill the form online before the due date.
- Candidates should check whether the details are correct or not. The application of a student will be rejected if the information is incorrect.
- Application form completed in all respects should reach the Principal of the institute concerned within the stipulated date fixed for the purpose.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one course/stream should apply separately.
- Aspirants must make sure they have paid the fees otherwise their application will get denied.
- However, the candidates need to make sure that they have their scanned photograph and signature with themselves.
- Also, the applicants should not forget to carry their Visva Bharti University Admit Card 2020 during the entrance test. An aspirant will be denied entry if he forgets the entry pass.
- Furthermore, The Central Admission Committee decides upon the admission criteria for the different courses from time to time. Special categories of candidates, such as S.C./S.T., physically handicapped, etc. are admitted as per Government of India rules and in accordance with the quota of seats earmarked for them.
- Also, every candidate needs to have self-signed photocopies of their documents.