Allahabad University Exam Dates 2022: The Controller of Examinations, Allahabad University has released the exam dates of the Allahabad University UG Semester Exam. The University conducts entrance examinations every year for admission to various UG/PG courses. The UG exams of Allahabad University are scheduled to be held online. Students can check the notification below. Candidates must make themselves aware of the schedule which is available on the official website of the University. Allahabad University releases the important dates along with an official notification regarding the entrance exam and the University exams which are conducted at the end of every session. In order to take admission to the course, candidates will have to appear for the exam and attend the counselling which will be conducted by the University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University conducts the entrance exam for both the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses and candidates must note that the dates for both the exam will fall on different dates. For more details of Allahabad University, Exam Time Table go through the article below.
General Exam Instructions for the candidates
The instructions that have to be followed during the exam are as follows-
- Students are required to join Google Classroom through the link sent by the Centre of Computer Education, IPS.
- In case, if they find any difficulty in joining the classroom they are advised to contact the coordinator at [email protected].
- Question Paper will be uploaded on the Google Classroom at the time of the examination as per the time table displayed on the university website.
Exam Pattern of the Semester Exam, How to Submit the answers?
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours and an additional 30 minutes is given for the submission of a single pdf of the answer scripts on the Google Classroom.
- The answer scripts must be uploaded on the mentioned Google Classroom only. If the student faces difficulty, then he/she can submit the answer script in the next 30 minutes. Thus, the exam is completed in the next three hours.
- Candidates must submit the answer scripts within the stipulated time. E-mail submission is the last option for any emergency situations.
- Students must use A4 size paper as answer scripts. It has must have at least 12 pages. (12 sheets written on one side only). However, the pages have to be numbered in the following way- 1/12, 2/12…2/12.
- Candidates have to answer only 4 questions. The answers must be written in the black pen for better-scanned results.
- The file name should be in the following format – AU_Rollno._Paper Code. It has to be uploaded only once.
Format of the Answer Scripts
- Leave one-inch space on top and half-inch space on sides on all pages.
- Questions will be written in the left side space and page no. in the bottom space.
- Hence, the following information has to be mentioned on the top of all the pages-
- Paper Code
- Roll Number
- Enrol number
- Date and
- Paper name
Allahabad University Time Table 2022
The schedule of Allahabad University is available on the official website of the University. Candidates must note that the examination dates and the procedure for Under Graduation and Post Graduation is different. Candidates should make sure that they are applying for the right course as per their preference and eligibility while filling up the Application Form of Allahabad University. Find the schedule of Allahabad University Under Graduate Examination from the tabular format below:
|Year||Exam Start Date||Exam End Date||Exam Time Slot|
|UG 1st Year Students||—||—||8 AM to 10 AM|
|UG 2nd Year Students||—||—||2 PM to 4 PM|
|UG 3rd Year Students||—||—||8 AM to 10 AM|
Admission Procedure of Allahabad University
Candidates planning on appearing for the exam will have to make themselves aware of the Allahabad University Admission Procedure as prescribed by the University. It is important that before proceeding to fill up the Application Form and its submission, candidates make themselves aware of the eligibility, examination pattern for the course they will be applying for, the application form release date, and the date of the submission will be provided. It will be important that the candidates follow the procedure and go through the Information Brochure very thoroughly before proceeding with the form. We have mentioned the steps of the Admission procedure in the points below.
Admission Process of University of Allahabad
- Visit the official website of the University and find UGAT and PGAT 2022 application form link. The official link is available on our page.
- The Information Brochure will be available on the official website along with the Application Form. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned in the brochure carefully and then proceed for the form.
- The successful submission of the form will be after the payment of the Application Fee. After the submission, candidates will be provided with the Admit Card which will be released as per the scheduled date on the official website. Applicants will have to provide the asked details in order to download the Admit Card.
- Candidates have to appear for the entrance exam test as per the scheduled date. It will be mandatory to bring the Allahabad University Admit card 2022 on the day of the exam.
- The Result of Allahabad University 2022 will be made available on the official website of the University. The cut-off list will release soon after the declaration of the result.
- The candidates who will be qualifying for the exam will be provided with the Imitation Letter for attending the counselling. The date and timing will be available on the call letter.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to attend the Allahabad University counselling 2022 and bring the original documents and photographs on the day of the counselling. It will also be important to pay the admission fee on the counselling day.
Thus, these are the complete details regarding the University of Allahabad. If you have any queries regarding the Allahabad University Admission, then please comment on the section below.