Allahabad University Exam Dates 2020: The University conducts examinations every year for the admission of the candidates to the course that they will be applying for. Candidates must make themselves aware of the schedule which is available on the official website of the University. Allahabad University releases the important dates along with an official notification regarding the entrance exam and the University exams which are conducted at the end of every session. In order to take admission to the course, candidates will have to appear for the exam and attend the counselling which will be conducted by the University. The University conducts the entrance exam for both the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses and candidates must note that the dates for both the exam will fall on different dates. For more of the details of Allahabad University Exam Date 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Allahabad University Time Table 2020
The schedule of the University is available on the official website of the University. Candidates must note that the examination dates and the procedure for Under Graduation and Post Graduation is different. Candidates should make sure that they are applying for the right course as per their preference and eligibility while filling up the Application Form of Allahabad University. Find the schedule of Allahabad University Under Graduate Examination from the tabular format below:
|Release of Application Form||May 2020|
|Last day to submit the application form||May 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Examination||May 2020|
|Release of Result||June 2020|
|Commencement of Admission||June 2020|
Admission Procedure of Allahabad University
Candidates planning on appearing for the exam will have to make themselves aware with the Allahabad University Admission Procedure as prescribed by the University. It is important that before proceeding to fill up the Application Form and its submission, candidates make themselves aware with the eligibility, examination pattern for the course they will be applying for, the application form release date and the date of the submission will be provided. It will be important that the candidates follow the procedure and go through the Information Brochure very thoroughly before proceeding for the form. We have mentioned the steps of the Admission procedure in the points below.
- Visit the official website of the University and find UGAT and PGAT 2020 Application form link. The Link will be provided here as well.
- The Information Brochure will also be released on the official website along with the Application Form. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned in the brochure carefully and then proceed for the form.
- The successful submission of the form will be after the payment of the Application Fee. After the submission, candidates will be provided with the Admit Card which will be released as per on the scheduled date on the official website. Applicants will have to provide the asked details in order to download the Admit Card.
- Candidates have to appear for the entrance exam test as per on the scheduled date. It will be mandatory to bring the Allahabad University Admit card 2020 on the day of the exam.
- The Result of Allahabad University 2020 will be made available on the official website of the University. The cut-off list will also be released after the declaration of the Result 2020 mentioning the closing rank of the exam which the candidate needs to secure.
- The candidates who will be qualifying the exam will be provided with the Imitation Letter for attending the counselling. The allotted date and timing will also be provided in that letter.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to attend the Allahabad University counselling 2020 and bring the original documents and photographs on the day of the counselling. It will also be important to pay the admission fee on the counselling day.