Allahabad University Counselling 2024: Counseling is the final step in the process of admission. Therefore the candidates, who qualify for the entrance examination will have to attend the counselling session. After the declaration of the merit list, the university will conduct the final counselling of the candidates. The University will release the scorecards and final merit list on the website. In counselling, the officials will verify the original documents of the candidates and finally approve the admission to a particular course. If one does not attend the Allahabad University Counselling 2024, then he/ she will not be able to proceed to the further procedure of admission. Therefore, the students whose names appear in the merit list are eligible for counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to appear for Allahabad University Counselling, the candidates need to register themselves first to attend the counselling if they are eligible. The portal will be available after the cutoff of Allahabad University has been released. For more details of Allahabad University Counselling 2024 go through the article below.
Allahabad University Counselling 2024 Dates
It is important for the candidates to keep themselves updated with the counselling schedule which will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates must register themselves for the counselling procedure first and then can proceed with the steps which are provided by the University. Find the schedule of Allahabad University Counselling 2024 from the tabular format below:
|Release of Result||to be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||—|
Registration of Allahabad University 2024 Counselling
The Counselling Registration Portal 2024 will be opened after the release of the Cut off list which will be available on the official website of the University. Go through the steps for the counselling registration from the points mentioned below:
- The Login page will be available on the screen after the release of the Cut off list. Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number in the login section.
- After the successful registration, the candidate will be able to login by entering their Roll Number and Password.
- Candidates will be provided with six choices in the preference section. They will also have to provide their class 10th and class 12th details in the form.
- After providing all the details, candidates will have to take the print out of the Application Form and bring it on the day of the counselling for reference.
- After providing all the details in the counselling registration procedure, candidates will be provided with the Rank and subject choices as per the availability, rank and category defined by the University.
Document Verification Procedure of Allahabad University Counselling
The Document Verification Procedure will be held after the Allahabad University Counselling Registration has been done successfully. Go through the steps below for making yourself aware with the Document Verification procedure and the Fee Payment:
- Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre as mentioned by the University in the Cut off list.
- After the successful registration, candidates will be provided with the ‘Imitation Card’ mentioning all the required details. Candidates have to take out the print out of the Imitation card and bring it on the day of the counselling,
- After the Document Verification has been done successfully, the fee deposit button will be displayed on the Login page. Click on the provided link and proceed for the payment of the fee as mentioned in the Fee structure and take the print out of the fee receipt.
- It is important that the candidate do the fee payment on the day of the document verification procedure. It should be noted that in case the candidate fails to make the payment on that day, the allotted seat will be transferred to the next in waiting candidate.
- After the completion of the fee payment, one will have to take a receipt at the allotted centre. It will be needed on the day of the document verification.
Documents Required on the Day of the Counselling
It is important that the candidate makes sure of getting each and every document on the day of the counselling, the Allahabad University admission might be cancelled otherwise. Candidates have to bring two sets of self-attested photocopies also of the original documents on the day of the document verification. Find the list of the Documents from the points below:
- High School Certificate/Equivalent certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a University other than Allahabad University.
- Intermediate Certificate/Equivalent certificate.
- Marksheet of High School/equivalent and intermediate/equivalent.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Required certificate if belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).
- Allahabad University Admit card 2024 provided from the office of the controller of the examination.
- Certificate in support of a claim for Sports seat.
- Candidates will also have to submit their Admission Fee on the day of the counselling and Document verification.
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent, issued by the competent authority.