Allahabad University Counselling 2020: Allahabad University conducts the entrance exam every year for the admission of the candidates to the Undergraduate courses offered by the University. It is important to fill up the Allahabad University Application Form 2020 and submit it before the due date in order to appear for the entrance test. The admission to the course will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the test and the final seat allotment in the applied course will be on the basis of the Allahabad University Counselling procedure which will be organized by the varsity itself. Candidates need to register themselves first to attend the counselling if they are eligible. The portal will be available after the cut off of Allahabad University has been released. For more of the details of Allahabad University Counselling 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Allahabad University Counselling 2020 Dates
It is important for the candidates to keep themselves updated with the counselling schedule which will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates must register themselves for the counselling procedure first and then can proceed for the steps which are provided by the University. Find the schedule of Allahabad University Counselling 2020 from the tabular format below:
|Release of Result||June 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2020|
Registration of Allahabad University 2020 Counselling
The Counselling Registration Portal 2020 will be opened after the release of the Cut off list which will be available on the official website of the University. Go through the steps for the counselling registration from the points mentioned below:
- The Login page will be available on the screen after the release of the Cut off list. Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number in the login section.
- After the successful registration, the candidate will be able to login by entering their Roll Number and Password.
- Candidates will be provided with six choices in the preference section. They will also have to provide their class 10th and class 12th details in the form.
- After providing all the details, candidates will have to take the print out of the Application Form and bring it on the day of the counselling for the reference.
- After providing all the details in the counselling registration procedure, candidates will be provided with the Rank and subject choices as per the availability, rank and category defined by the University.
Document Verification Procedure of Allahabad University Counselling
The Document Verification Procedure will be held after the Counselling Registration has been done successfully. Go through the steps below for making yourself aware with the Document Verification procedure and the Fee Payment:
- Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre as mentioned by the University in the Cut off list.
- After the successful registration, candidates will be provided with the ‘Imitation Card’ mentioning all the required details. Candidates have to take out the print out of the Imitation card and bring it on the day of the counselling,
- After the Document Verification has been done successfully, the fee deposit button will be displayed on the Login page. Click on the provided link and proceed for the payment of the fee as mentioned in the Fee structure and take the print out of the fee receipt.
- It is important that the candidate do the fee payment on the day of the document verification procedure. It should be noted that in case the candidate fails to make the payment on that day, the allotted seat will be transferred to the next in waiting candidate.
- After the completion of the fee payment, one will have to take a receipt at the allotted centre. It will be needed on the day of the document verification.
Documents Required on the Day of the Counselling
It is important that the candidate makes sure of getting each and every document on the day of the counselling, the Allahabad University admission might be cancelled otherwise. Candidates have to bring two sets of self-attested photocopies also of the original documents on the day of the document verification. Find the list of the Documents from the points below:
- High School Certificate/Equivalent certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from the University other than Allahabad University.
- Intermediate Certificate/Equivalent certificate.
- Marksheet of High School/equivalent and intermediate/equivalent.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Required certificate if belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).
- Allahabad University Admit card 2020 provided from the office of the controller of the examination.
- Certificate in support of a claim for Sports seat.
- Candidates will also have to submit their Admission Fee on the day of the counselling and Document verification.
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent, issued by the competent authority.