AIPMST Admit Card 2020: It will be released by the exam conducting body, i.e Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd. The admit card acts as an entry pass. That is because of all the essential details mentioned in it. From the exam date to the address of the exam centre, all the details will be present on it. Thus, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. In addition, before appearing for the exam, a candidate should have complete knowledge about the AIPMST 2020 Selection Procedure. Candidates will be able to download AIPMST Admit Card 2020 from the official website. The AIPMST Primary and Secondary Admit Card will be available online only. Moreover, for more details regarding the Admit Card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIPMST Admit Card 2020
The candidates who will appear at the exam centre along with their AIPMST 2020 Admit Card will be allowed to sit for the exam. In addition, this exam is for students who want to build a career in the medical field. It encourages students of economically weaker backgrounds to achieve their goals. Thus, it is an excellent opportunity for such students. Furthermore, the complete schedule of AIPMST 2020 is given down below.
|Event||Date||Time (Secondary)||Time (Primary)|
|Last Date of Form Submission|
31 January 2020
|11:59 PM||11:59 PM|
|Edit Application Form||3rd to 5th April 2020||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM|
|Download e-Admit Card||20th April 2020||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Slot-I Date of Examination||09th May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Slot-II Date of Examination||16th May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Slot-III Date of Examination||23rd May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Slot-IV Date of Examination||30th May 2020||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Answer Key||31st May 2020||06:00 PM||06:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result||13th June 2020||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Download Counselling Letter||13th June 2020||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Online Counselling Process||18th June 2020||09:00 AM||09:00 AM|
Furthermore, it is conducted by the board of all combined colleges authority. Thus, the exam can be considered reliable. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned down below. Note that it may not be available in any other format. Therefore, make sure that you download it and take a printout of it.
How To Download AIPMST Admit Card?
AIPMST Primary & Secondary Admit Card will be available on the respective websites. Moreover, the steps to download the admit card are common for both. Thus, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to download either.
- Visit the official website, i.e www.aipmstprimary.co.in or www.aipmstsecondary.co.in
- Then log in by entering the registered mobile number and password.
- Further, click on the link to the admit card. It will then appear on the screen
- Download it and then take a printout of it.
The date of examination and slot will be mentioned on your admit card. Candidates should appear at the exam centre, 30 minutes before the given time. Note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the given time. Further, students should keep their admit cards safe even after the exam. You will require it during the admission process.
AIPMST Primary Examination Time
|Entry in the Examination Hall||09:30 AM|
|Distribution of OMR Sheet||09:50 AM|
|Seal of test Booklet to be broken||09:55 AM|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||10:00 AM|
|Test Commences||10:00 AM|
|Test Concludes||01:00 PM|
AIPMST Secondary Examination Time
|Entry in the Examination Hall||01:30 PM|
|Distribution of OMR Sheet||01:50 PM|
|Seal of test Booklet to be broken||01:55 PM|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||02:00 PM|
|Test Commences||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||05:00 PM|
AIPMST Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of both the primary and secondary AIPMST is slightly different. In addition, students should check out the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. It will help you out in understanding the pattern in which the question paper is made. Moreover, you will be able to prepare well for the exam. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Note that 1/4th of the total marks would be deducted for each incorrect answer. Furthermore, the exam pattern of both the exams is given down below.
AIPMST Primary 2020
There will be 3 main sections in the question paper. The sections are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Moreover, each of these sections bears equal marks and questions. There will be 50 questions in each section. Further, each of these sections carries 200 marks. There will be objective type of questions.
AIPMST Secondary 2020
AIPMST (Secondary) Question Paper is divided into 4 sections. The subjects to be covered for the exam are mentioned down below. Note that each section consists of 50 questions in total. Moreover, each section carries 200 marks.
- English Proficiency and logical reasoning
AIPMST Exam Centre
The candidates can choose any 3 exam centres from the following list. Note that the centre will be allotted as per the locked choices. Further, the allotted exam centre will not be changed under any circumstances. The exam centre name and address will be mentioned on the admit card. Moreover, AIPMST Exam Centre names along with the codes are mentioned down below.
|Exam centre||Code||Exam centre||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jharkhand|
- The main idea behind this scholarship program is to encourage students to pursue academic education.
- In addition, note that it is available only for qualified students.
- The scholarship will be given as the tuition for each year of the respective course.
- Moreover, each qualified candidate will receive a standard laptop. The authorities will provide it just after the completion of the AIPMST Admission Procedure.
- The scholarship layout of both exams is different. You can check out the above links for more details regarding the scholarship layout of AIPMST Primary & Secondary.
Documents Required During Admission Process
- AIPMST Admit Card
- AIPMST Score Card
- Seat Allotment Certificate/ Admission Receipt
- Age Proof Certificate (10th St. Admit Card/ Birth Certificate/ Madhyamik)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- 10th Level Pass Certificate and Marks Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate and Marks Sheet
- ST/ SC/ OBC/ PH Certificate from a competent authority (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate from the head of the last attended institute
AIPMST 2020 Admit Card FAQ’s
- WBJEE Medical 2020
- A Pluralistic approach towards Medical Education in India
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India
- Paramedical Courses
- AIPMST Result
- NMC Bill Explained: Changes made in Medical Education
- Medical Entrance Examination and Admission Calendar List 2020
- List of Courses to do After 12th: Science Medical