|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is a university-level examination which is held in the 75 cities of India and lakhs of candidates apply for this examination every year. The examination is conducted in both online and offline mode. The Online Exam will be conducted from 19th to 22nd April 2018 and the Offline mode of AEEE will be held on April 28th, 2018. Students who wish to apply must fill the online and offline application form that has been released on 1st December 2017. Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination with Physics, chemistry, and mathematics can apply for this entrance examination.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
The online, as well as offline OMR application form for AEEE 2018, was made available on 1st December 2018. The last date to fill the form with the required documents and fees is extended to 9th April 2018.
Online Application Form
- Candidates filling up the online application form will have to first register themselves and then fill the form on the official website of Amrita University.
- The images that have to be uploaded are the photograph of the candidate and the signature in the prescribed specifications.
- Payment of fees for online applications can be done through credit card/debit card or net banking or through offline mode in the form of a Demand draft.
Offline Application Form
- Candidates who want to buy the offline form can get the OMR applications from the University or sales outlets like post office branches and bank.
- The application fees for both the applications is Rs. 1000.
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form of AEEE 2018
- Candidates will have to register themselves for AEEE by providing information like valid email ID and date of birth.
- A confirmation will then be sent to the candidate on the registered email id.
Filling of Application Form
- Candidates will now have to provide personal and educational details like name of the candidate, his/her date of birth, nationality, gender, 10+2 scores etc.
- Candidates must check that all the information filled by them is correct and valid
Uploading Of Scanned Images
- Applicant has to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature. The images should be uploaded to the specifications given below.
Image File size File format Dimensions Photograph 20 KB JPG/ JPEG 3.5 cm (W)x4.5 cm (H) Signature 20 KB JPG/ JPEG 1.5 cm (H)x3.5 (W)
Payment of Fees
- An amount of Rs 1000/- has to be paid as application fees and payment can be done in both online and offline mode.
- For the online mode, payment can be done through credit card/ debit card/ net banking, cash card or mobile wallet.
- The fees can also be paid through a demand draft drawn in the name of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- He/she will have to send the DD along with the filled application to Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amritanagar (P.O.), Coimbatore 641112 Tamil Nadu, India
Submission of The Form
- Candidates must check all the details filled by him/her and then click on the submit button.
Steps To Fill the AEEE 2018 Offline Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill OMR applications form of AEEE 2018 available in several branches of Dhanlakshmi Bank, Federal Bank and Post Offices after payment of the application fees.
- The application fees will be paid in the form of DD drawn in the name of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates can only use a black ballpoint pen or HB pencil to fill the application form.
- The original application form has to be used. No photocopies of the form will be accepted.
- Applicants must affix a passport size photograph.
- No attestation or certificate is required.
Features of AEEE 2018 Application Form
- Both the application forms have to be sent/submitted before the final date of submission which is 9th April 2018.
- If the candidate is paying the application fee through demand draft, then the candidates will have to write “B.Tech Application”, his/her name and mobile number at the back of the draft.
- Candidates must keep a photocopy of the application form for future.