YCMOU Hall Ticket 2019: YCMOU has released the hall ticket on its official website. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the university. One will be able to access the hall ticket from the online mode only. No one will be able to receive the hall ticket from the post. It is mandatory for one to bring the hall ticket to the centers of the examination. In case if one fails to take the admit card, then he/she cannot take the entrance examination. The candidate, wanting to download the hall ticket will have to open the prescribed website first of all, and then push the provided link of the hall ticket. Following this, one will be taken to the login section and in the same, he/she will have to provide in the required details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
At the time of providing the login details, the candidate should be utmost careful as providing in any wrong detail will stop the candidate from accessing his/her hall ticket. Post that the candidates have to take an eye on the details mentioned. If one finds any error, then he/she must contact the authorities of the university.
New: YCMOU has released the admit card on its official website.
YCMOU Hall Ticket Date (May, June) 2019
The candidates should keep a tab on the important dates related to the hall ticket. No aspirant should skip any of the dates. The crucial dates are:
|Release of Hall Ticket||19th March 2019|
|Examination||Apri, May, June Exam 2019|
Steps to Download YCMOU Hall Ticket 2019
Step 1: Click on the direct link.
The direct link for the admit card has been provided in this article. Push that in order to retrieve the page of the admit card.
Step 2: Provide in the login details
After clicking on the link, the candidate shall be redirected to the page where he/ she will be asked to enter certain particulars. The candidate will have to enter the details post which he/ she shall be able to gain the admit card. The window, asking for the login details will be screening the following way:
Step 3: Check all the details in the Hall Ticket
One, after completing the previous step will be able to succeed to access his/her hall ticket. As mentioned in the above article, the hall ticket will be holding the necessary details. The candidate has to check all the details that will be mentioned in the hall ticket. If he/she finds any of the discrepancies, then he/she must contact the examination authorities.
Step 4: Print the Hall Ticket
The candidate must print the admit card for future purposes.
Note: The details marked with * are mandatory.
Details Mentioned in YCMOU Hall Ticket 2019
As discussed above, the hall ticket of YCMOU will be containing important details of the candidate and the exams. The candidate has to make sure that all the details are correct. In case if one feels that any wrong detail is mentioned in the hall ticket, then he/she must contact the examination authorities of the university. Take a look at the following points which elucidate about the details mentioned in the hall ticket of YCMOU:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number/ Admission Number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of the Entrance Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Center
- Important Instructions to the candidate
The candidates must remember the important instructions regarding the hall ticket of YCMOU 2019. The below mentioned are the important instructions:
- The hall ticket of YCMOU will be holding many important details regarding the candidate and the exam as well. One is advised to carefully have a look at the information mentioned. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the examination authorities.
- The candidate has to bring the hall ticket to the examination centers. If the authority finds any candidate without the hall ticket, then it will not allow the candidate to take the entrance examination.
- The authority will not allow any candidate with any electronic gadget inside the test center. Any candidate found with any gadget will be precluded from entering the examination hall.
- No request of change in the date/time of the examination will be entertained by the examination authorities.
- The hall ticket should not be damaged or soiled. Any hall ticket in this manner shall not be accepted by the authorities.
- The candidate should not write anything upon the hall ticket.