VMOU KOTA Form 2019: The Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University conducts an entrance exam twice a year and the admissions are offered in the UG, PG, Diploma, certificate and other programs in the field of management, computer applications, arts, science, etc. To take admission in these courses, the aspirants have to fill an application form which will be released tentatively in the month of October 2019 online on the official website of the university. The candidates, who are unable to fill the application form online can fill the same offline too. The offline application forms will be available in the regional centres of VMOU.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to fill the application form, the candidates need to go to the official website first, and then click on the given link of the application form. After that, the candidate needs to fill in the asked credentials in the form. The aspirant has to make sure that the information he/she is providing in the application form is veracious. If any information is wrongly filled, then it may lead to facing problems to the candidates which may result in the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate also.
Before filling the application form, the aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria that is decided by the university because any unqualified candidate cannot fill the application form. It is to be noted by the candidate that the application will be submitted only when the fee is paid before the deadline. If the candidate turns unable to pay the fee before the deadline, then the application form of the candidate will be rejected leading to the cancellation of the candidature of the aspirant.
VMOU KOTA Form 2019 Date
The candidates have to be careful about the important events of the VMOU KOTA FORM 2019. The university has not released the official dates yet. As soon it will release the same, we will mention them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates of the same:
|JULY SESSION||JANUARY SESSION|
|Release of Application Form||May 2019||October 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019||November 2018|
|Date of examination||June 2019||December 2018|
|Announcement of Results||Within 15 Days of Examination||Within 15 Days of Examination|
Eligibility Criteria for filling VMOU KOTA Form 2019
Before filling the application form, the candidates need to make a look at the eligibility criteria. The criteria, which is decided by the university itself, is to be possessed by the candidate for the course he/she aspires for. Any unqualified candidate cannot fill the application form. The eligibility criteria, which needs to be satisfied by the candidate is:
- For UG Courses-Must have passed 12
- For PG Courses-Must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- No upper age limit.
VMOU KOTA Application Form 2019
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University will release the application form tentatively in the month of October 2018 (for January session) and in the month of May 2019 (for July session)online on its official website. The candidates, who are unable to fill the application form online can fill the same offline too. The offline application forms will be available in the regional centres of VMOU. The candidates are advised to fill the application forms with utmost care.
If any mistake is made while providing the information in the VMOU KOTA Application Form 2019, then the candidate will face problems in future as the mistakes cannot be corrected afterwards. Before filling the application form, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria because any ineligible candidate cannot fill the application form. After submitting the application form, the candidate has to pay the application form because without doing the same, the aspirant will not be able to proceed onto the next step of the procedure of filling the VMOU KOTA Application Form 2019.
Steps to Fill the VMOU KOTA Form 2019
There are some steps which are needed to be followed while filling the VMOU KOTA Form 2019. Skipping of any steps can lead to stopping the candidate from proceeding to the next step of filling the application form. The steps, which are to be followed are:
- Go to the official website of the VMOU.
- Click on the given link of the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form. The candidate should make sure that all the information that they are providing in the application form is absolutely correct. Filling of any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- After filling all the details, the candidates will receive their registration number on their registered mobile number.
- Now the candidates need to upload the required documents, for ex-scanned photograph and signature. The documents should be of as per the specifications decided by the university.
- Now the candidates need to pay the fee by clicking on the button, ‘proceed to payment’.
- After paying the fee, the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- The candidates are advised to take several printouts of the application form for future purposes.
VMOU KOTA Form Fee 2019
It is to be noted by the candidate that the application form will be submitted only when the fee is paid. The fee will be paid online only and no candidate will be able to do the same offline. It is mandatory for the candidate to pay the fee because if the aspirant fails to do so, then his/her candidature will be liable for rejection. The amount which is to be paid by the candidate for VMOU KOTA Form is Rs. 1000 for Management Courses and Rs. 100 for other courses.
There are some important instructions which are needed to be kept in mind while filling the VMOU KOTA Form 2019. The instructions are:
- The VMOU KOTA Form 2019 will be available in an online mode as well as in an offline mode.
- The details being provided in the application form must be correct. Any form of incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Filling of application form is mandatory because only then the candidate will be able to proceed for the next steps.
- The candidates should make sure that the information they are providing in the application form, especially contact details, should be correct.