VITEEE Application Form 2022: The VITEEE 2022 registration will be started soon in the last week of November 2021. Candidates can now apply online. The registration form will be released in the fourth week of November 2021. The expected last date to submit the application form is the 3rd week of May 2022. The Vellore Institute of Technology is responsible for conducting the entrance test. However, the exam dates have been announced. VIT University is organizing the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination). The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted for candidates who wish to take admission to the UG engineering courses at Vellore University. The entrance test will take place in the month of June 2022.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
All Applicants who are going to fill up the VITEEE admission form 2022 must make sure that they fulfill the VITEEE eligibility criteria. The application fee cost is Rs 1150/-. Also, candidates should provide only the correct details while filling up the ‘vit ac in application form 2022’. The student can fill the VIT 2022 application form online or offline mode.
VITEEE JEE 2022 Application Form Release Dates
VIT University has announced the important dates regarding the 2022-23 session admission on the official website. Candidates must mark them on their calendars and submit the application form with the given deadline. Check the official schedule below.
|VITEEE 2022 Registration date||4th week of November 2021|
|Last date of submission of the Online application form||3rd week of May 2022|
|Exam Dates||June 2022|
VITEE 2022 Registration Statistics
In 2020, a total of 1,83,059 candidates appeared in the VIT Entrance Exam which was conducted in 28 states, 8 Union Territories, and 12 other countries (Middle East, Indonesia, Nepal, Nigeria, Mauritius, UK, Singapore, and Sri Lanka). However, the counselling was conducted offline and the seats were offered as per their ranks obtained in VITEEE.
Are You Eligible for VITEEE 2022?
The eligibility criteria play a very important role in the admission process of the Vellore Institute of Technology. Before filling the VITEEE application form 2022, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned on the website – viteee.vit.ac.in
- The candidate must be Indian/Non-Resident Indian National/PIO.
- Foreign candidates studying abroad or who have studied abroad can apply directly here.
- The candidate applying should be born on or after July 1, 1999. Only certificates like High school certificate, secondary school certificate, and class 10th mark sheet is accepted as age proof. The applicant has to submit this certificate as proof at the time of counselling or admission.
- Applicants must qualify JEE Main 2022 exam with required cut-off marks.
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 10+2 from CBSE, ISCE, or any recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Aspirants who have passed the High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per the norms of VIT, NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2022. They should have a migration cum transfer certificate at the time of Joining.
Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry in 10+2. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, J&K, and the North Eastern States should have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
Guidelines for VITEEE 2022 Application form
- The Cost of the Online Application Form is Rs. 1150/-
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10kb –200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)/ Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10kb – 200 kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Selfie photos are not accepted. Also scanned copy of the Aadhar Card or proof of enrolment ID for the Aadhar Card is to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through SMS/email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with a valid email ID and Mobile number for contact.
- VIT is not responsible for non-receipt of SMS/email in case of an incorrect mobile number/email ID.
- The cost of the Offline Application Form is Rs.1200/-
- Offline (OMR) application form is available in selected post offices and VIT Campuses.
Online Registration for VITEEE 2022 Application Form
The candidate will have the option to fill VITEEE Admission Form 2022 in online mode. The Application form that has to be filled in online mode is available on the official website i.e. www.vit.ac.in. The candidate has to be ready with the scanned images and the details that have to be entered in the application form.
- All applicants have to register by entering the necessary details.
- Students have to then log in to fill the VIT application form 2022 by entering the email ID and password received on their mail and contact number provided.
- After entering all the required details, applicants can submit the application form of VITEEE
- This will generate the application number which must be noted down for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the process.
- Candidates must take a printout of the VITEEE registration form 2022 for future reference.
How to Apply for VITEEE Application Form?
The step by step procedure to fill and submit the application form of VIT B.Tech is as follows-
This is the first stage of the application form process. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the application form. The step by step process to do the registration is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university- vit.ac.in
- Then enter the required details such as name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, e-mail address etc.
- After entering all the details, recheck and click on the “register” button.
- Candidates will receive a text on their mobile number and e-mail. Applicants have to enter the verification code and complete the registration process.
- Soon after the completion of the registration process, the candidates will receive a registration id and password which are the login credentials for future use.
Stage-II Filling up the details
Soon after the completion of the registration, the candidates have to log in to complete the application process. They have to enter their educational, personal, contact details in this stage.
Stage-III Payment of the Application Fees
After the submission of the application form, candidates have to click on the proceed option to make the payment of the application fees.
Stage-IV Uploading the documents.
After making the payment, the applicants have to upload the documents as per the specifications.
Stage-V Final Submission of the application form
After uploading all the documents, candidates have to finally click on the submit button to complete the application form process. The final submission window displays with a confirmation message.
Offline Registration for VITEEE Application Form 2022
Those candidates who do not wish to submit the online application form can fill the VITEEE 2022 offline application form. This application form will be in the OMR format. VITEEE offline application form will be available at the designated post offices in the state of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and West Bengal. VITEEE offline form 2022 can also be procured in person from the admission office of all the campuses of VIT.
- Candidates must read the prospectus carefully given with the application form and then fill the form.
- The form has to be filled and sent by registered or speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT.
- Candidates must make sure that they provide the correct test city code, subject and tick the checklist on the envelope.
List of Post Offices for Offline VITEEE Application Form 2022
As of now, the following table is the actual list of post offices for the application form. However, if there are any changes, we will update them here.
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor Head Post Office; Guntur Head Post Office; Kurnool Head Post Office; Tirupati Head Post Office; Vijayawada Head Post Office; Vishakapatnam Head Post Office|
|Delhi||New Delhi General Post Office|
|Karnataka||Bangalore General Post Office|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar General Post Office|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar (Chennai) Sub Post Office; Anna Road (Chennai) Head Post Office; Erode Head Post Office; Madurai Head Post Office; Ranipet Head Post Office; RS Puram Head Post Office; Salem Head Post Office; T Nagar (Chennai) Head Post Office; Tiruchirappalli Head Post Office; Vellore Head Post Office|
|Telangana||Hyderabad General Post Office|
|West Bengal||Kolkata General Post Office|
VITEEE Application Fee 2022
All appearing candidates of VITEEE 2022 will have to pay the requisite application fee. The VITEEE 2022 application fee is different for online and different for offline mode. The application fee will be Rs. 1150/- (for online application) and 1200/- (for offline applicants). NRI candidates will pay 50 USD via online mode using a credit card.
VITEEE Application Form Correction
Candidates will be given the opportunity to rectify mistakes if made any in the application form. In the VITEEE 2022 Registration Process, applicants can edit errors and submit the form once again. The Applicants have to make the corrections before the deadline. The University does not accept any incomplete application form. Therefore, it is advisable that the candidates avail of this facility to make corrections and ensure that their application form is error-free.
How to Check the VITEE Application Form Status?
Soon after the registration process, the University provides a facility to check the status of the application form. The VIT Registration Status can be checked through the following-
- Visit the official website of the University i.e- vit.ac.in
- Then click on the link “VIT Application Status”
- Enter your VIT Application Number and Verification Code
- Click on the “Submit Button”
- The application status will be now displayed on the screen.
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.