VITEEE Result 2022: The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering will be released results in the 1st week of July 2022. The result will be available online mode. Candidates can check their VITEEE results @ vit.ac.in. In order to check the VIT result, candidates have to provide their VITEEE login (application number & password). On the basis of the rank list, the result will be prepared. Hence, the result will contain the scores that the candidates obtain in the exam. Therefore, candidates must prepare and perform well in the VIT exam. Qualifying candidates will further appear for counselling rounds.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
VITEEE exam took place in online mode for admission to engineering courses. Those who wish to seek admission to VIT campuses can fill the application form.
VITEEE Result Date 2022
Vellore of Institute (VIT) will announce the dates regarding the release of the VIT result. However, it has announced the exam dates. Hence, candidates must keep checking the official website for updates. However, tentative dates are given below.
|VITEEE 2022 date||17th to 25th June 2022|
|Announcement of VITEEE Exam Result||1st week of July 2022|
Steps to check VITEEE Result 2022
Vellore Institute of Technology releases the result online. Candidates can check it on the official website. In order to check the result, candidates can follow the steps below.
- Head to the official website of VIT
- Click on the ‘VIT Result’ link
- Now, enter the application number and password/ Date of Birth
- Submit the login credentials
- VITEEE 2022 Result will display on the screen
- View your result and download it
Details Present on VITEEE Result 2022
The result carries the following details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Application Number
- Marks scored in each subject
Calculation of VITEEE 2022 Scores
Since VIT Entrance Exam takes place in many slots, the Equipercentile Equating method is used to calculate scores. The authorities follow the statistical method to normalize the scores and publish the result. This maintains a fair result in the VIT exam. On the basis of scores, VIT releases the merit/ rank list. Qualifying candidates will further appear for counselling rounds.
Highlights of Equipercentile Equating method
- The equating methodology is used to provide equal opportunities for the candidates who have appeared in the exam.
- It is a statistical process to adjust scores on test forms to provide a fair result to all the candidates.
- There is no revaluation process in the VITEEE score calculation.
VITEEE Merit/ Rank List 2022
On the basis of VITEEE scores, the authorities will release the merit/ rank list. After the release of the result, no request for change will be accepted. Candidates will receive the ranks on their registered email ID and contact number. In order to confirm admission, candidates must participate in the counselling rounds.
VIT B.Tech Toppers (2020, 2019, 2018)
The university releases the topper’s list every year. Candidates can check the topper’s list and their ranks below.
VITEEE Toppers 2020
|Chagari Koushal Kumar Reddy||1|
|Sai Viswanath Chowdary Devalle||4|
|Thrinesh Reddy D||6|
VITEEE 2019 Toppers List
Sai Saketika Chekuri
Gurajala Joel Moses
G Bala Ratna Swamy
Mohit Kumar Goyal
VITEEE Result 2018 Toppers
Sarikonda Ananda Ramarao
Sai Anirudh M
VITEEE Counselling 2022
VIT will announce the counselling schedule on the official website. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of their ranks. The counselling of VITEEE will take place in 2 phases. In order to participate in the counselling, candidates have to reach the reporting centre for document verification. It is mandatory to carry essential documents.
How to Participate in VITEEE Counselling 2022?
Follow the steps given below to appear for the counselling of VITEEE.
- VITEEE Counselling Registration
- Verification of Documents
- Allotment of Seats
- Fee Payment
Documents Required for Verification
- Admit Card of VITEEE
- VITEEE Result
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet
- Nativity Certificate (for candidates belonging to North-eastern states & Jammu & Kashmir)
- DD of Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore
- DD of Rs. 21,000 (for hostel) drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore.
VITEEE 2022 Result- FAQs
If you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down below.