VITEEE Login: VIT University conducts VITEEE to offer admission to UG B.Tech courses to the eligible candidates. Every process of the exam begins with online registration. The registration is done in order to obtain the login credentials. It is important to realize that the login will be used in future events related to the exam, such as application form, VITEEE 2020 slot booking, etc. It is mandatory for all the candidates to have a login to get access to any event.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
However, there are times when a candidate is unable to figure out how to create a Login. Many are unaware of the actual uses of the login. Therefore, we have compiled this article to assist you and solve all your doubts regarding VITEEE Login.
VITEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||1st week of November 2019|
|Release of Offline Application Form||1st week of November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application||2nd week of February 2020|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of March 2020|
|Date of Examination||2nd or 3rd week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Results||4th week of April 2020|
Steps to create VITEEE Login
The first thing to remember is that Login is generated during the registration process. Here are the steps to create VITEEE Login.
- Head to the official website of VIT University.
- You will notice an ‘Online Application’ option or something similar to it.
- Click on the ‘New Applicant’ option.
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to fill all the relevant fields.
- Tap on the ‘Register’ button.
- You will get an email on the registered ID with the Login credentials.
Significance of VITEEE Login
- Students can use the VITEEE Login to view the status of their application.
- You can view all the documents and details that were uploaded at the time of registration.
- The dashboard in the login portal contains all the documents and details that you provide at the time of registration.
- All the details and documents are secure in the dashboard. Candidates should not worry about it. Every candidate has a separate username and password.
- The candidate can view all the events via Login.
Don’t remember the Login Password?
Well, it is a very common case when the candidates forget their Login password. In case you face this situation, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option at the Login page. You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the username and the registered mail ID. Submit the response and wait for a few seconds. Then, you will receive a link to create a new password. Now, you need to create a new VITEEE 2020 Password. Note down the password now for future uses.
VITEEE stands for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. The conducting body of this exam is VIT University. This college is widely known to everyone for its education and campus. In order to secure admission in VIT University, you need to appear for VITEEE. The exam usually takes place in the month of April. However, the application process for the 2020 session will begin from November 2019. All the interested candidates can apply for VITEEE after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
For more details regarding the admission, you can go to www.vit.ac.in