VITEEE Syllabus 2021: Vellore Institute of Technology prescribes the syllabus of the VIT Exam every year. The university has released the syllabus, VITEEE is an engineering entrance examination. Candidates willing to appear for VITEEE must study from the syllabus. VIT Entrance Exam is undertaken by many students. Hence, the level of competition is tough. The syllabus of VITEEE consists of topics from 11th and 12th grade. Hence, candidates must prepare thoroughly to get into VIT campuses. VIT Question Paper consists of 4 sections, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, and English. All the questions will be on the basis of these subjects. This year onwards, VITEEE is accepting JEE Main 2021 scores.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
VIT Exam Highlights 2021
|Exam Name||Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE)|
|Conducting Body||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English|
|Purpose of Exam||B.Tech Admission|
VITEEE Subject- Wise Syllabus
The syllabus of VITEEE will be released by VIT. Candidates can access the syllabus @ vit.ac.in. Hence, keep checking the website for updates.
PhysicsChemistryMathematicsBiologyEnglish & Aptitude
|Law of Motion & Work, Energy and Power|
|Properties of Matter|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Dual Nature Radiation and Atomic Physics|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Application|
|Download Official Physics syllabus|
|p, d, and f block Elements|
|Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics|
|Isomerism in Organic Compounds|
|Alcohols and Ethers|
|Carboxylic Acids and their Derivatives|
|Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules|
|Download Official Chemistry Syllabus|
|Matrices and their Applications|
|Trigonometry and Complex Numbers|
|Analytical Geometry of two Dimensions|
|Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions|
|Integral Calculus and its Applications|
|Download Mathematics Syllabus|
|Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Genetics and Evolution|
|Human Health and diseases|
|Biotechnology and its applications|
|Biodiversity, Ecology and Environment|
|Download Biology Syllabus|
|Comprehension of a short passage or line of poems, English Grammar and Pronunciation|
|Number Series, Coding & Decoding|
|Clocks, Calendars, and Directions|
|Download English and Aptitude Syllabus|
Recommended Books for VITEEE B.Tech 2021
Those who are going to appear for the VIT exam can take the help of the following books for preparation.
- Physics: Problems in General Physics (I.E. Irodov), Concept of Physics Part-1 & Part-2 (HC Verma), Objective Physics Vol 1 and 2 (DC Pandey and Arihant team), Understanding Physics Series (DC Pandey)
- Chemistry: Target VITEEE (Disha Experts), Organic Chemistry (OP Tandon & Morrison Boyd.), Handbook of Chemistry (R.P. Singh), Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations (R.C. Mukherjee), Textbook for Class XI & XII (NCERT)
- Mathematics: Target VITEEE (Disha Experts), Higher Algebra (Hall and Knight), Degree level Differential Calculus (A DasGupta), Problems in Calculus of One Variable (I.A. Maron), Objective Mathematics Part 1 and Part 2 (R.D. Sharma)
Exam Pattern of VITEEE 2021
It is quite beneficial for the students to be aware of the VITEEE Exam pattern as well. This will help them to understand the question paper better. Hence, they will score good marks.
- The exam takes place in online mode
- There will be a total of 125 questions
- VITEEE Exam Question Paper will be of 125 marks
- One correct answer will fetch 1 mark to the candidate
- The exam duration is 2 hour 30 minutes
- There is no provision of negative marking yet
How to Prepare for VIT Exam 2021?
In order to get good marks in VITEEE Result 2021, candidates must prepare well. Below are a few tips and tricks to get good marks in the entrance exam.
- Firstly, understand the VITEEE syllabus properly. Analyze the topics and assess your strong and weak points.
- Then, formulate a timetable. Divide the topics and assign a specific time to them. This will help you to keep track of your preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers of VITEEE. One of the best ways to brush up the entire syllabus is to solve as many practise papers as possible. It will also help you to learn about time management and also boost confidence.
- Make notes wherever necessary. While learning a topic, making notes could be of great help. Also, with the help of that, you will memorize faster.
- Revision is also equally important. After finishing the entire syllabus, revise once to brush up.
- Lastly, do not forget to eat healthy food and rest at regular intervals. Do not stress yourself with the exam. Instead, prepare slowly but properly.
VITEEE Syllabus 2021- FAQs
In case you have any doubts, then comment down below.