Vartak College Merit List 2020: FY Junior College 4th Merit List has been Published. Annasaheb Vartak College of Arts, Commerce, Science is commonly known as Vartak College. It offers a bachelor’s degree in the various UG programmes, which comprises of B.A./ B.Sc./ in Commerce, and Arts stream. The merit list will be published soon. Candidates seeking admission in any of the undergraduate programmes for the academic session 2020-21 must fill up the application form before the last submission date. Through this article, candidates can download the Annasaheb Vartak College merit list 2020 for the various UG courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Vartak College FY Junior College FYJC Cut Off 4th Merit List has been Published Click Here
- Vartak College Third Merit List Declared. Check the PDF below.
|Aided Courses||Unaided Courses|
|CUTOFF 3rd Merit List||FY BMS|
|FY B.Com||FY B.SC IT|
|FY B.Sc||FY BBI|
- Vartak College 2nd Merit List Published Check Below
- Vartak College Degree College and Un-aided courses Merit List Declared.
- FYJC Admission Process 2020-21
- Vartak College Merit List Schedule has been released.
Vartak College Merit List Schedule 2020
The college has released the merit list schedule for various courses.
|1st Merit List||declared|
|Document Verification & Fee payment||—|
|2nd Merit List||9th Sept (Declared)|
|Document Verification & Fee payment|
|3rd Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee payment|
Vartak College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Vartak College will release in an online mode on the official website of the college. The candidate must successfully submit the Application form in order to proceed with the admission procedure further. It is important that the candidate must provide the correct details in the Application Form as the selection of the applicant will be on the basis of the marks in their qualifying examination. The availability of the Merit List will be as per the admission schedule. The candidates present in the Merit List will have to appear for the counselling round for the final admission and the seat allotment procedure.
Once the Merit List is available on the screen, the candidate must go through it in detail. The Merit List will provide the details, which will be important for the candidate. The details present on the Merit List will be the Name of the candidate, Application Number, course name, marks of the candidate in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate in the merit list, etc. The candidate must go through the details very carefully. In case if any of the errors in the information, the applicant must contact the admission authorities immediately. It will be important for the applicant to get the multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling for the final admission and the seat allotment.
Steps to check & download Merit List 2020
Candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Vartak College Merit List 2020”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- A list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Details on Vartak College Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. Candidates must also check the details on the merit list carefully. Vartak College Merit List 2020 will contains the following details.
- Application Number
- Form Number
- Aggregate marks
- Subject marks
- Merit Rank
- Merit Category
Preparation of Vartak College Admission List 2020
The preparation of the Merit list of Vartak College is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The college doesn’t conduct any entrance examination. On the basis of the marks, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes the merit list. Students are called for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
Documents Required For Admission
- Higher Secondary (10+2) Marksheet
- Higher Secondary (10+2) Admit Card
- Class 10 Admit Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Applicant’s Passport Photograph
- Physically Challenged Certificate (If Applicable)
- Sports Certificate at least State Level (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
If you have any doubts regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.