RBC College Merit List 2021: The First List will be released in August 2021. Candidates can check from the link provided below. The college provides U.G and P.G courses to its students. RBC College is also known as Rishi Bankim Chandra College. All those who wish to study at RBC College must fill the application form. Also, they must keep checking the official website for regular updates regarding admission for session 2021. The Admission is on the basis of the merit list. So, the college doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission. In this article. we will discuss RBC College Admission List 2021, so keep on reading.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RBC College Merit List Important Dates 2021
The college notifies the dates prior to the admission process. Candidates must check the schedule given by the College authority. The tentative dates are provided below
|1st Merit List||August 2021|
|Admission from 1st List||August 2021|
|2nd Merit list||August 2021|
The above dates are very important for those who want to take admission in the college. Thus, take the above table seriously. To date, there is no change in the date. If there is any change then the College authority will notify about it in the official site of the college.
Download Procedure For RBC College Admission List 2021
- Visit the official website
- Look for the “Merit List” in the page and click on it
- A list of merit lists will appear as per the subject and category i.e 1st and 2nd Merit List
- Click on the respective subject and category and one can view the result
Details Present On RBC College Merit List 2021
- Application ID
- Merit Scores
- Date of merit list publication
Eligibility For RBC College Admission 2021
The college provides both the U.G and P.G courses to the students. In order to take admission to this college, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. The basic eligibility for admission in the U.G course is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination. Aggregate marks are taken into account for repairing the list. The relaxation of marks is there for the reserved category. Apart from the basic requirement, there are marks and categories which are taken in counts. A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Hons./Gen.). A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination for the honors courses.
Documents For RBC College Admission 2021
- Printout of RBC College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
In case you have any queries or doubts regarding this article, then comment down below.