Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 – Uttarakhand MBBS Admission authority has published the allotment result of round 1 for MBBS course. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Candidates must download their allotment letter by entering valid login credentials. In the month of June 2018, admission into MBBS Programme in the medical college of the state Uttarakhand will be conducted. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun is responsible to conduct counselling for admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme in the Government and Private college/Institute in the state Uttarakhand. Admission to the college/Institute affiliated with the university is based on the NEET 2018 Exam score.
Based on the merit list prepared by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun for Open, Reserved categories and for Management Category Seat respectively, counselling will be conducted. Candidates who have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 are required to fill up the application form in order to participate in the counselling procedure.
- 1 Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2018 Latest Updates
- 2 Particiapting Institute/Colleges
- 3 Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Important Dates
- 4 Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Registration Form for Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018
- 6 Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List
- 7 Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2018
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2018 Latest Updates
Download Allotment Letter for MBBS Counselling 2018-19 – Click Here
- Seat Matrix (state quota) for 127 seats of MBBS course at Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun – Click Here
- NEET UG -2018 UTTARAKHAND STATE CENTRALISED COUNSELING SEAT MATRIX
(ALL INDIA – MANAGEMENT QUOTA) – Click Here
- To download the Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling schedule 2018 – Click Here
Medical colleges offering admission to MBBS programme in the state Uttarakhand is provided in the table given below.
|S. No||Particiapting Institute||State quota seat|
|Government Medical colleges|
|1.||Government Medical College, Haldwani||100|
|2.||Doon Medical College, Dehradun||150|
|3.||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Garhwal||100|
|Private Medical Colleges|
|4.||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||150|
|5.||Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||150|
|6.||Sri Dev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun||150|
|7.||Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||150|
|8.||Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||150|
Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Important Dates
Dates for Uttarakhand MBBS Admission of the year 2018 is likely to be announced after the NEET UG 2018 Exam. The tentative dates for all the events for admission are provided in the table below. The following table will be updated as per release with the official notification.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||First Online Choice Filling (First Round of counselling)||25-06-2018 (01:00 PM) to 30-06-2018|
|2.||Display of State Merit List Round I on Website 3||30-06-2018 ( after 05:00PM)|
|3.||Choice Filling and locking by Candidates||30-06-2018 (after 05:00PM) to 02- 07- 2018 (upto 05:00 PM)|
|4.||Data Processing||03-07-2018 to 04-07-2018|
|5.||Declaration of Result||05-07-2018 (After 8:00 PM)|
|6.||Last Date of Joining The Allotted College||12-07-2018|
NOTE: To get the dates of all the counselling rounds – Click Here
Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are the conditions which every applicant must possess in order to apply for the counselling. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun releases a set of eligibility criteria for the aspirants to participate in the counselling and to get enrolled in undergraduate MBBS programme. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018:-
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|3.||Academic Qualification|| |
|4.||NEET 2018||Applicant must have appeared in NEET 2018 Exam.|
Registration Form for Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018
To participate in the counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018, aspirants need to register and fill up the application form. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form.
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the application form:-
- Click on the link “Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Application Form” option. Link to apply will be activated soon.
- Register yourself by entering the name, email ID, phone number and date of birth.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET exam score and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List
After receiving all the applications form the NEET UG 2018 appeared candidates, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun, the official counselling authority prepares and release the Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution of state Uttarakhand. Merit list is prepared based on the number of applicants, NEET exam score and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2018
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list are eligible for admission to affiliated colleges/Institutes in the state Uttarakhand. Shortlisted candidates need to report physically along with the below mentioned documents in original and two sets of self attested photocopies of the same at the counselling venue
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & scorecard.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate( if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Employer (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates (if applicable)
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of
- Certificate from ESM (if applicable)
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Freedom Fighters (if applicable).
- Print out of Online Application form.
So by going through this article, aspirants will be able to know how the Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2018 is conducted. If anyone has a query regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section below.