UP CPAT Admit Card 2020 will be available soon after the completion of the application form filling dates. The Hall Ticket will be available online on the official website of UP CPAT. Lucknow University is the main conducting body of the exam. Well, it is expected that the admit card will be released in the month of September, just a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by submitting their Registration Number and Password. Therefore, if you are one among them who have applied for UP CPAT 2020, then you must check this article. The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the conducting authority. Thus, in this article, you will get complete details about UP CPAT Admit Card 2020, including dates and process. So, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP CPAT Admit Card 2020
Well, the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith has not announced any official dates yet regarding the Admit Card. However, you can check the expected dates here down below. The dates regarding the exam and the admit card will be available on the official website. Therefore, it is recommended that you check the official website of UP CPAT to receive the latest updates and notifications.
|The Release of the Admit Card||– First Week of September 2020 –|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– Second Week of September 2020 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT 2020
With the help of these dates, you can get an idea about the examination dates and start your preparation according to that. We will soon update the dates on our website as soon as it is released. Further, No candidates will receive the admit card through the post. Therefore, the admit card will be available in online mode only.
How to Download UP CPAT Admit Card 2020?
Well, now that you have got an idea about the Uttar Pradesh CPAT Admit Card, now let’s know-how can you download it. The Admit Card will be available online and will be released on the official website just a few days before the date of the exam. Since the link to download the admission ticket will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, download the admit card before the ending date.
The step by step procedure to download UP CPAT State 2020 Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of UP CPAT. – www.upcpat.org
- Click on the Admit Card Link that is available on the Homepage Section.
- Once, you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details correctly- Registration Number and Password and submit.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and then download and take the printout of the Hall Ticket.
Make sure that you enter all the details correctly at the time of filling the UP CPAT Application Form 2020. This is because, on the basis of the details on the online form, the admit card will be released. Once, the admit card is released, there is no way to correct the details again. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you enter all the information correctly.
Details Printed on UP CPAT Admit Card
As we have stated earlier, that the Admit Card will comprise of all the details about the exam and the applicant. Hence, while downloading the hall ticket of UP CPAT, you will get the following details printed on it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Timings of the Exam
- Date of the Exam
- Reporting Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Entrance Examination
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Signature and Photograph of the Candidate.
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
Check all the details before downloading the UP CPAT Exam Card 2020. The details once printed on the Hall Ticket will not be rectified again.
Check – JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
List of Documents That You Need to Carry Along with UP CPAT Admit Card 2020
Well, while going to appear the exam. You need to carry a few things along with the UP CPAT Exam Card 2020. The list of the documents that you have to carry are as follows-
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Passport/Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the Online Form).
- UP CPAT 2020 Admit Card.
You need to carry all these documents to the examination. Failing to carry any of these documents can cause rejection of the candidature.
List of Instructions Printed on the UP CPAT Admit Card 2020
In your UP CPAT Admission Ticket, on the bottom section, you will see a list of instructions that have to be followed by the applicant before and at the time of filling the online form. Hence, the list of the Instructions that are available on the Admit Card are as follows-
- Candidates must carry a colored printout of the Admit Card.
- The Hall Ticket will be available online only.
- Download the Admit Card before the date of the examination.
- Applicants will not receive the Admit Card through Post.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam.
- Candidates must reach the examination center an hour before the reporting time. Candidates reaching after the reporting time will not be entertained.
- The Applicants must carry all the required documents that are asked to bring at the time of the exam.
- If you fail to appear the exam, the application fees will not be refunded.
- Test Centers once allotted, will not be changed.
- No electronic gadgets or devices such as – mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, pen drives, pagers, etc. are allowed to the examination hall.
Importance of UP CPAT Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is a very important document. As it serves as an Identity Proof, therefore it has to be carried by the applicants who are appearing the exam. The admit card will contain the details of the applicant as well as the exam. Candidates must follow all the instructions that are available on the Hall Ticket. Candidates must keep the Admission Ticket safe, it is because, at the time of counselling, you will have to show your admit card as verification. Hence, you must keep the Admit Card safe till the completion of the Admission Process.
If any candidate fails to bring the hall ticket to the examination hall, then he/she will not be allowed to appear the exam.
UP CPAT Exam Center 2020
The details about the UP CPAT Examination Center 2020 will be available on the Admit Card. The choice of the examination center will be available at the time of filling the application form. You cannot change the exam center once it is allotted. The UP CPAT Entrance Examination will take place in various parts of Uttar Pradesh. Hence, the expected centers of UP CPAT Exam is as follows-
The details of the examination center and the city will be available on the admit card.
UP CPAT Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2020 is as follows-
- The UP CPAT Exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Questions will be objective-based
- A total of 180 Questions will be asked in the exam
- The Question Paper will comprise of 4 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Each Correct Answer carries 4 marks
- Negative marking of 1 marks is done for each wrong answer.
- Total Marks of the Exam is 720 Marks
Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2020 Result
The officials will release the result in the form of a merit list. In the UP CPAT Merit List Result, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit. This list will be further prepared in accordance with the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The further rounds of the admission procedure will be carried out in accordance with this only. In addition, it will be available on the official website of UP CPAT. It will be released in PDF format and thus students will be able to download it easily.
UP CPAT Counselling 2020
It is compulsory for all merit students to appear for the UP CPAT Counselling round. The candidates will have to further appear along with certain documents. Thus, the candidates are advised to carry both the photocopies and originals. Moreover, the process of seat allotment will also carried out on the day of counselling. The date, time and venue details of counselling will be further available on the official website. Candidates should further ensure that they are present for this round. As the absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
Summary of UP CPAT Admit Card 2020
At the end of this article, you might have got an idea of the UP CPAT Hall Ticket. Hence, to sum up, the summary of the Exam Card is as follows-
|Name of the Exam||UP CPAT – Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test|
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||September 2020|
|Mode of releasing the Admit card of UP CPAT 2020||Online|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||September/October 2020|