UKSEE 2019 result has been declared on 9th June 2019. The exam was conducted on 18th and 19th May 2019. Those who are going to appear for the exam can check all the details about exam dates, application form and eligibility criteria here. UKSEE 2019 will be organized by Uttarakhand Technical University. UKSEE 2019 is the state level entrance examination conducted for admission to various courses. Candidates who qualify the UKSEE 2019 will be given admission to the 2nd year of B.Tech, B.Pharma, Hotel Management, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, and MCA.
UKSEE 2019 Exam
All candidates who qualify the UKSEE 2019 will be given admission in various government and private colleges of the state of Uttarakhand. UKSEE stands for Uttarakhand State Entrance Test. UKSEE will be conducted on 18th and 19th May 2019. All candidates applying must make sure to check the dates, application procedure and admit card details given here. Applicants must make sure to check the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body. Candidates can apply online only.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
UKSEE Result 2019 has been declared on 9th June 2019. Candidates can use the link available here to download the same.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination
|Full Exam Name||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination|
|Exam conducting Body||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Examination Type||Undergraduate and Post-graduate|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and paper-based)|
UKSEE Exam Dates 2019
Candidates appearing for the examination must make sure to note down the dates given below. The final dates related to all exam events will be provided after official notification of the exam.
|Start of Online application||27th April 2019|
|Last date of application||11th May 2019 (Monday) (06:00 PM)|
|Release of Admit card||13th May 2019 (Released)|
|Exam date||18th &19th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||9th June 2019|
|Start of Counselling||Month of June/July 2019|
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria will be set down by the exam conducting body. Those candidates who are applying must make sure to check if they fulfill all the criteria based on various parameters like age, nationality, educational qualification, etc. Check the UKSEE 2019 eligibility criteria below:
General Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from a state other than Uttarakhand but having a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Those who have passed the qualifying examination or are appearing for the qualifying examination in the year 2019 in Uttarakhand state are eligible to apply.
Course wise Eligibility Criteria
- B. Tech LE – Candidates must have passed Diploma (engineering or technology)/B.Sc or equivalent exam can apply. The applicant must have obtained minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- B. Pharma – Candidate applying must have passed class 12th or equivalent with Physics, chemistry and any one of the mathematics/biology/biotechnology subjects. Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- B. Pharma LE – Candidates must have passed diploma exam with 45% marks and 40% for the reserved categories.
- BHMCT – candidates must have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- MCA – Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with mathematics as the compulsory subject at 10+2 or graduation level. He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- MCA LE – candidate must hold a degree in BCA or B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with mathematics as the compulsory subject at 10+2 level or graduation level.
- M. Tech – applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field. He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
UKSEE Official Notification 2019
UKSEE 2019 Application form
Those candidates who will appear for the exam will be required to first fill and submit the UKSEE 2019 application form. The UKSEE application form 2019 has been released online on the official website of the exam conducting authority which is uktech.ac.in/uksee. The application form is available from 27th April 2019. Candidates applying to different courses will be required to submit different applications. Applicants must provide only the correct details to the application form and upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
UKSEE application fee has to be paid in online mode through debit, credit card or net banking. The application fee is
- Rs. 1500/-(one thousand five hundred only) For General and OBC category candidates.
- Rs. 750/-.( Seven hundred fifty only) For SC & ST category candidates.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019
Before appearing for the examination, candidates must make sure to check the UKSEE exam pattern. The exam pattern will reflect details about the examination and exam question paper. Check the exam pattern given below.
- UKSEE will be conducted in offline mode pen and paper-based mode.
- The exam will be held for a duration of two hours or 120 minutes.
- Language of the question paper will be English and Hindi.
- There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- The question paper will carry questions from various subjects depending on the courses they have opted for.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct response and there will be no negative marks given for the answers. If more than 1 answer has been marked, it will be treated as a wrong answer as a whole.
UKSEE Syllabus 2019
The UKSEE 2019 syllabus will be different for each course. For all the undergraduate courses, the UKSEE syllabus will consist of topics from subjects studied at 10+2 level. For Post Graduation courses it will be of graduation or relevant field level. Candidates must prepare as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
- All the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download the admit card.
- The admit card has been released on 13th May 2019.
- Candidates must carry the UKSEE admit card 2019 to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to take the exam.
- The hall ticket will carry important information like the name, photograph, signature of the candidate, the course applied for, exam center name and address, exam date and timings.
UKSEE 2019 Answer Key / OMR Sheets
The official answer key of UKSEE Exam 2019 will be released in the online mode on the official website of the concerned authority. The Answer key will carry all the correct answers to questions asked in the examination. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to cross check their answers and also calculate the probable score obtained in the examination. The exam committee will also upload the answer sheet of the candidate in the online mode. Candidates can download the same and check the answer key also.
UKSEE Result 2019
UKSEE Result 2019 of all candidates has been declared on the 9th June 2019. Candidates will be able to check their results using the link available on this page. Aspirants will be informed about the result announcement through local newspapers also. The result will reflect the performance of the candidate in the exam. Candidates will not be allowed the rechecking of their answer sheets or change in the results.
After the results have been declared, the official exam conducting body will be releasing the UKSEE merit list for all candidates.
UKSEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be called for counselling based on their merit and choices of the candidate. The UKSEE 2019 counselling will be organized in the online mode from June/July 2019. There will be multiple rounds that will be held for UKSEE counselling 2019. Participating candidates will be required to first pay the counselling fee and then register for the same. After the UKSEE 2019 seat allotment has taken place, candidates have to download the seat allotment letter and report to the institute for admission formalities.
Courses Offered through UKSEE Exam 2019
Qualifying the UKSEE Exam 2019 will provide admission to candidates in the following courses.
|1.||Bachelor of Technology Lateral Entry (B.Tech LE)|
|2.||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)|
|3.||Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCET)|
|4.||Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|5.||Pharmacy (B. Pharm. Lateral Entry 2nd Year)|
|6.||MCA: Lateral Entry – 2nd Year|
|7.||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|8.||Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)|
|9.||Master of Technology (M. Tech)|