|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
UKSEE 2019 Application Form: Candidates who are desiring to take the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination will have to fill and submit the UKSEE 2019 application form till 11th May 2019. The Application form of UKSEE 2019 is available only in the online mode. Uttarakhand Technical University or UKTU will be conducting the UKSEE 2019 registration process. All applicants have to submit UKSEE application form 2019 before the last date. Candidates also have to pay the UKSEE 2019 application fee for the submission of the UKSEE Online Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UKSEE 2019 Application Form/Registration
UKSEE Registration 2019: Those candidates who will be appearing for UKSEE should fill and submit the UKSEE 2019 application form in the first place. The UKSEE application form 2019 is available online on the official website of the exam conducting authority which is uktech.ac.in. Candidates can fill UKSEE 2019 application form from 27th April 2019. Candidates applying to different courses will be required to submit separate UKSEE Online Form. Applicants must provide only correct details while filling the application form and upload the scanned images in the prescribed file size & format.
Make the payment of the UKSEE application fee in online mode through debit, credit card or net banking. The UKSEE application fee 2019 will be Rs. 1500/- for gen & OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC & ST categories.
UKSEE 2019 Application Form Date
Applicants must make sure to check the important dates related to UKSEE 2019 application form release given below.
|Start of Online application||27th April 2019|
|Last date of application||11th May 2019|
UKSEE 2019 Application Form Procedure
Candidates must follow each step mentioned below to fill UKSEE 2019 application form correctly.
- Registration: The first step is to visit the official website of UTU and register for the examination. Candidates have to provide details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number and Email- ID. A user Id and Password will be sent to the candidate mail ID.
- Filling up the form: In this step, candidates must make sure to fill up the application form with correct details. Candidates have to enter details like personal and academic. The applicant will also be required to fill up the choice of course and communication address.
- Uploading of Photograph: In the next step, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph in the correct specification.
- Payment of Application fee: After uploading the photograph, applicants have to pay the application fee. Amount to pay as UKSEE 2019 application fee depends on the category of the candidate. Application fee varies for the different category of the candidates.
- Submission of Application form: Candidates must check all the details entered in the UKSEE 2019 application form. If there is any change that needs to be made to the application form, candidates can go back and change the details before final submission.
- Printing of application form: After the submission, the preview of application form will be displayed on the screen. Applicants must take a print out of the submitted UKSEE 2019 application form.
UKSEE Application Fee 2019
UKSEE 2019 Application Form: The UKSEE 2019 registration process will be incomplete without payment of UKSEE application fee 2019. Candidates have to pay the UKSEE 2019 application fee in the online mode. The application fee will be different depending on the category that candidates belong to. Payment once made will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates can pay the application fee either via Debit card, Credit card or Net banking.
|S. No||Category||Amount (Rs.)|
|1.||General and Other Backward Caste (OBC)||1500|
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Caste (ST)||750|
UKSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UKSEE 2019, candidates must make sure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria laid down by UTU. Check the UKSEE 2019 eligibility criteria below:
General Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from a state other than Uttarakhand but having a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Those who have passed the qualifying examination or are appearing for the qualifying examination in year 2019 in Uttarakhand state are eligible to apply.
Course wise Eligibility Criteria
- B. Tech LE – candidates must Passed Diploma (engineering or technology)/B.Sc or equivalent exam can apply. The applicant must have obtained minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- B. Pharma – Candidate applying must have passed class 12th or equivalent with Physics, chemistry and any one of the mathematics/biology/biotechnology subjects. Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- B. Pharma LE – Candidates must have passed diploma exam with 45% marks and 40% for the reserved categories.
- BHMCT – candidates must have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- MCA – Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with mathematics as the compulsory subject at 10+2 or graduation level. He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- MCA LE – candidate must hold a degree in BCA or B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with mathematics as the compulsory subject at 10+2 level or graduation level.
- M. Tech – applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field. He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.