UKSEE 2019 Result: The Uttarakhand Technical University released the UKSEE results for all candidates who appeared in the exam. UKSEE 2019 was conducted for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Those candidates who are looking for UKSEE results 2019 can check the same from the official website of UTU i.e. uktech.ac.in or from here. UKSEE exam result has been released on 9th June 2019. To know the UKSEE result Download procedure and dates, read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UKSEE Result 2019
The UKSEE 2019 Result of all candidates has been made available on 9th June 2019. Candidates will be able to check their results on the official website as well as here. Aspirants will get the information about the UKSEE result announcement through local newspapers also. The result will reflect the performance of the candidate in the UKSEE 2019. Candidates will not be allowed the rechecking of their answer sheets or change in the results.
After the UKSEE 2019 result has been declared, the official exam conducting body will be releasing the UKSEE merit list for all candidates.
UKSEE Result Release Date
Candidates can check the dates of release of UKSEE Results here.
|UKSEE 2019 exam date||19th May 2019|
|Declaration of UKSEE Result||9th June 2019|
|Start of UKSEE 2019 Counselling||June/July 2019|
How to Check UKSEE 2019 Result?
- Visit the official Website of UTU or click on the UKSEE Result link available below.
- On the screen, select the exam for which you have applied.
- Now enter your UKSEE 2019 Roll number.
- The UKSEE 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the PDF and take a print out of the same.
Details on UKSEE 2019 Scorecard
UKSEE result 2019 will be available in the form of a scorecard. Candidates must make sure that their UKSEE 2019 score card contains the following information on it.
- Roll Number
- Marks Obtained
- Rank Details
Discrepancy in UKSEE 2019 Scorecard
Candidate must check all the details on UKSEE 2019 score card carefully. In case there is any discrepancy that is present in the UKSEE Result, Candidates must report to the concerned authority immediately. The UKSEE 2019 score card is the only that will reflect the candidate’s performance in the state entrance examination. Therefore, candidates must make sure that there is no error in the UKSEE result.
UKSEE 2019 Cutoff
The official examination authority will prepare UKSEE 2019 cut-off or minimum qualifying marks for the UKSEE. Candidates must score equal to or more than the cutoff for admission to The Cut-off will be released course-wise, category wise and Institute wise. Each Institute/Colleges affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University will release its own cut-off for admission to the particular stream. The UKSEE cutoff marks will be declared after few days of result declaration. Candidates can check the cut-off on the official website of UTU.
UKSEE 2019 Merit List
The Uttarakhand Technical University will prepare the UKSEE 2019 merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidate. The Merit list will contain names of the shortlisted candidates who are eligible for the counselling round. Merit List will be prepared for all the programmes/ courses separately. It will be published on the official website after some days of the cut-off declaration.
The Uttarakhand Technical University will release the separate merit list for each course. In case two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the following inter-merit conditions will be used to decide the rank in the merit list.
- A candidate giving the less number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- Candidate with higher age will be given more preference.
- Marks scored in the qualifying exam.
UKSEE 2019 Result Highlights
- The merit list will be released in the online mode on the official website of UTU.
- The UKSEE 2019 result will be declared in the online mode after a week of exam.
- The separate merit list will be issued by the UTU body respective of (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC).
- In order to view the UKSEE 2019 results, candidates will be required to enter the UKSEE 2019 roll number.