|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
UKSEE Counselling: The Counselling Procedure will begin tentatively in June/July 2019. All eligible candidates who are listed in the UKSEE Merit list will be participating in UKSEE counselling 2019. Only qualified candidates will get the chance for appearing in the UKSEE counselling. The details regarding Counselling procedure of UKSEE and dates are available on this page below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UKSEE 2019 Complete Exam Details – Check Here
UKSEE 2019 Counselling
- Candidates will get the call for counselling based on their merit and choices of the candidate.
- UKSEE counselling will be organized in the online mode in June/July 2019.
- There will be multiple rounds in UKSEE counselling 2019 for the admission of a candidate.
- Participating candidates have to pay the UKSEE counselling fee in the first place and then register for the same.
- After the UKSEE 2019 seat allotment, candidates have to download the seat allotment letter and report to the Institute for admission formalities.
Procedure of UKSEE Counselling 2019
UKSEE counselling process comprises of the steps available below.
- Registration – The UTU will be releasing a registration form for all candidates who are going to participate in UKSEE counselling. Candidates have to fill the registration form to attend the counselling which will be held by Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Board. The registration for counselling can be done on the official website.
- Online choice filling – after logging in to students counselling portal, candidates will be required to fill in the choices of the college and course that they want to take admission in and lock the choices.
- Payment of Counselling Fee – Participating Candidates have to pay a UKSEE counselling fee. Candidates can make the payment either in online mode or offline mode. Candidates who are selected will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as counselling fee through Demand Draft in the name of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun.
- Seat allotment – After participating in the counselling and paying the fees, candidates will get the seat allotment letter. The University will inform the candidate about the seat allocation in the affiliated college/institutes.
- Reporting to College – In the final step, candidates will be required to report to the allotted college/institute with prescribed documents and other admission formalities.
UKSEE Counselling Schedule
Check the tentative dates of UKSEE 2019 counselling tabulated below:
|Date of counselling fee payment for 1st round||June/July 2019|
|Online Registration and choice Filling for Round 1||June/July 2019|
|Allocation of Seat for Round 1||June/July 2019|
|Date of Admission||June/July 2019|
|Fee Payment date for Counselling Round 2||July 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling for Round 2||July 2019|
|Allocation of Seat for Round 2||Aug 2019|
Document Required for UKSEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates must bring the below listed documents to allotted institute for verification. They must carry the original as well as attested copies of the documents:
- UKSEE 2019 admit card
- UKSEE 2019 Rank card
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Issued by Government Agency)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- At least four passport size photographs