UKSEE Counselling: The UKSEE 2019 Counselling Procedure will begin in the 3rd week of June 2019. All eligible candidates who are listed in the USKEE Merit list will be participating in UKSEE counselling 2019. The UKSEE counselling will be held for qualified candidates who have met the UKSEE cutoff 2019. UKSEE 2019 Counselling procedure and dates have been provided in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UKSEE 2019 Complete Exam Details – Check Here
UKSEE 2019 Counselling
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on their merit and choices of the candidate.
- The UKSEE 2019 counselling will be organized in the online mode from the 3rd week of June 2019.
- There will be multiple rounds that will be held for UKSEE counselling 2019.
- Participating candidates will be required to first pay the UKSEE 2019 counselling fee and then register for the same.
- After the UKSEE 2019 seat allotment has taken place, candidates have to download the seat allotment letter and report to the Institute for admission formalities.
UKSEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
The UKSEE 2019 counselling will involve the below-given steps:
- Registration – The UTU will be releasing a registration form for all candidates who are going to participate in UKSEE counselling 2019. Candidates have to fill the registration form to attend the counselling which will be held by Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Board. The registration for counselling can be done on the official website.
- Online choice filling – after logging in to students counselling portal, candidates will be required to fill in the choices of the college and course that they want to take admission in and lock the choices.
- Payment of Counselling Fee – Participating Candidates have to pay a UKSEE 2019 counselling fee. This fee has to be paid in online mode or offline mode. Candidates who are selected will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as counselling fee through Demand Draft in the name of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun.
- Seat allotment – after the candidates have participated in counselling and paid the fees, the seat allotment letter will be sent to the candidate. The University will inform the candidate about the allotted seat in the affiliated college/institutes.
- Reporting to College – In the final step, candidates will be required to report to the allotted college/institute with prescribed documents and other admission formalities.
UKSEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
Check the tentative dates of UKSEE 2019 counselling tabulated below:
|Date of counselling fee payment for 1st round||July 2019|
|Online Registration and choice Filling for Round 1||July 2019|
|Allocation of Seat for Round 1||July 2019|
|Date of Admission||July 2019|
|Fee Payment date for Counselling Round 2||July 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling for Round 2||July 2019|
|Allocation of Seat for Round 2||Aug 2019|
Document Required for UKSEE 2019 Counselling
UKSEE 2019 Counselling: Candidates must bring the below listed documents to allotted institute for verification. They must carry the original as well as attested copies of the documents:
- UKSEE 2019 admit card
- UKSEE 2019 Rank card
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Issued by Government Agency)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- At least four passport size photographs