UKSEE 2019 Syllabus: The candidates who are going to appear for UKSEE 2019 must make sure to check UKSEE 2019 exam pattern. UKSEE 2019 will be held in the offline mode (pen and paper-based). Candidates can check the UKSEE 2019 syllabus for Physics, chemistry and mathematics here. UKSEE 2019 is conducted for admission to undergraduate and post graduate courses. All candidates who are appearing for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination can check the UKSEE 2019 preparation tips below.
- 1 UKSEE 2019 exam Pattern
- 2 UKSEE 2019 Syllabus
- 2.1 UKSEE 2019 Paper 1 Syllabus (Physics and Chemistry)
- 2.2 UKSEE 2019 Paper 2 Syllabus (Mathematics)
- 2.3 UKSEE 2019 Paper 3 Syllabus (Biology)
- 2.4 UKSEE 2019 Paper 4 Syllabus BHMCT
- 2.5 UKSEE 2019 Paper 5 Syllabus MCA
- 2.6 UKSEE 2019 Paper 6 Syllabus (Diploma Holders in Engineering)
- 2.7 UKSEE 2019 Paper 7 Syllabus (Diploma Holders in Pharmacy)
- 2.8 UKSEE 2019 Paper 8 Syllabus (B.Sc Graduate)
- 2.9 UKSEE 2019 Paper 9 Syllabus (MCA Lateral Entry)
- 2.10 UKSEE 2019 Paper 10 Syllabus (MBA)
- 2.11 UKSEE 2019 Paper 11 Syllabus (Aptitude Test for M. Pharm)
- 2.12 UKSEE 2019 Paper 12 Syllabus (M. Tech)
- 3 Courses Offered by UKSEE 2019
- 4 UKSEE 2019 Preparation Tips
UKSEE 2019 exam Pattern
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019: Before appearing for the examination, candidates must make sure to check the UKSEE 2019 exam pattern. The exam pattern will reflect details about the examination and exam question paper.
Check the UKSEE 2019 exam pattern given below.
- Mode – UKSEE 2019 will be conducted in offline mode pen and paper based mode.
- DURATIOn – The exam will be held for a duration of two hours or 120 minutes.
- LANGUAGE – of the question paper will be English and Hindi.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- SUBJECTS – UKSEE 2019 question paper will carry questions from various subjects depending on the courses they have opted for.
- MARKING SCHEME – 1 mark will be given for each correct response and there will be no negative marks given for the answers. If more than 1 answer has been marked, it will be treated as a wrong answer as a whole.
UKSEE 2019 Syllabus
The UKSEE 2019 syllabus will be different for each course. For all the undergraduate courses, the UKSEE syllabus will consist of topics from subjects studied at 10+2 level. For Post Graduation courses it will be of graduation or relevant field level. Candidates must prepare as per the officially prescribed syllabus. Check the UKSEE 2019 syllabus for various Papers given below:
UKSEE 2019 Paper 1 Syllabus (Physics and Chemistry)
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum and Collisions, Rotation of rigid body about axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray, Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid- Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Cogitative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following, Thermo chemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Solid State and petroleum.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 2 Syllabus (Mathematics)
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statistics.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 3 Syllabus (Biology)
Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Protozoa, Aschelminthes, Annelida, Porifera, Arthropoda, Coelenterata.
Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Cell Division, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiosperm Plants, Fruits, Atmospheric Pollution: Causes & Control, Modern Classification of Plant Kingdom, Cell differentiation of Plant tissue, Nitrogen, Photosynthesis, Transpiration and Respiration, Important phylums, General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas, Classification of Angiosperm, etc.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 4 Syllabus BHMCT
The syllabus topics for BHMCT will include questions from Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge and English Language.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 5 Syllabus MCA
Candidates appearing for Paper 5 for admission to MCA course will be asked questions from Modern Algebra, Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamic, Statics, Statistics and Logical Ability.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 6 Syllabus (Diploma Holders in Engineering)
Those who are going to appear for UKSEE 2019 paper 6 will be asked questions from Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic Electronics Engg, Elements of computer science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/Chemistry/ Maths of Diploma standard.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 7 Syllabus (Diploma Holders in Pharmacy)
It comprises in Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I, Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education and Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics-II, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, Pharmacology and Toxicology, pharmaceutical jurisprudence, Drug Store and Business Management, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 8 Syllabus (B.Sc Graduate)
The UKSEE 2019 syllabus for B. Sc Graduate comprises of Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, and Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Fourier series, Transform Theory, Fourier integral, Fourier complex transform, Fourier sine and cosine transforms and applications to simple heat transfer equations, Z-transform and its application to solve difference equations.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 9 Syllabus (MCA Lateral Entry)
The candidates appearing for UKSEE 2019 for MCA lateral entry will be given questions from Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas, Computer Science, Accounting, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 10 Syllabus (MBA)
English or Verbal Ability, Maths or Quant Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning will be tested for MBA course.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 11 Syllabus (Aptitude Test for M. Pharm)
The UKSEE 2019 question paper for M. Pharm will be based on Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biotechnology, Physical Pharmacy, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical Management, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Dispensing & Hospital Pharmacy.
UKSEE 2019 Paper 12 Syllabus (M. Tech)
Candidates appearing for UKSEE 2019 for M. Tech will be tested on various topics like Aptitude, general Knowledge, basic knowledge of mathematics and computers, and other common engineering topics from B. Tech.
Courses Offered by UKSEE 2019
|Name of Course||Paper|
|B. Pharm (I year)||Paper 1 and Paper 2 or 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4|
|MCA (I year)||Paper 5|
|MBA (I year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
|B. Tech 2nd year (for engineering diploma holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech 2nd year (for B. Sc Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA for BCA/ B.Sc CS/IT students||Paper 9|
UKSEE 2019 Preparation Tips
UKSEE Preparation Tips 2019: After knowing the syllabus and exam pattern carefully, candidates must make sure to apply the correct preparation strategy to score best in the exam. The UKSEE 2019 preparation tips have been provided below:
- Make sure to plan out the entire day with a time table. A daily basis time table will help candidates in time management.
- Candidates must visit the official website to know the correct UKSEE Syllabus for each course they are applying to.
- There is plenty of study material available online as well as offline for UKSEE 2019 Preparation. However, students must collect only the correct and sufficient study material.
- Candidates must solve previous years question papers and revise the syllabus.
- During preparation, candidates must eat healthy and have a healthy sleeping pattern.