UKSEE Result 2020: Uttarakhand Technical University will be releasing the result of UKTU on its official website. The candidates, who have taken the examination will be able to get the result of UTU. The results of UKTU shall be released in an online mode. After that the UKTU Result 2020 is out, the authority will release the cut-off. The cut off shall be containing the minimum marks that are to be secured by the candidate in order to qualify the examination. The counselling session of UKSEE shall be conducted after the release of the merit list. The candidate, who have qualified the examination will have to attend the counselling session of UKSEE.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The result of UKSEE will be carrying many important details. The applicant, post getting the result, will have to make sure that all the details in the result of UKSEE are correct. In case of any inaccuracy, the applicant will have to contact the concerned authorities. The following article shall be explaining all the details of UKSEE Result 2020.
Dates of UTU Result 2020
The result of UKTU will be available in an online mode. The candidates, who take the examination will have to make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates. All the dates related to the result are tabulated below:
|UKSEE 2020||May 2020|
|Release of UKSEE 2020 Results||May 2020|
|Commencement of UKSEE 2020 Counselling||June 2020|
UKTU Result 2020
Uttarakhand Technical University shall declare the result of UKSEE a few days post the conduct of the examination. Those applicants will be able to get the result who have taken the examination. The authority shall be releasing the answer key of UKTU along with the result. The authority will publish the official notification of the result on the official website and the newspapers as well. The candidates, who qualify the result will be considered eligible for attending the counselling session. The qualifying candidates will have to attend the counselling session.
How to Download the Result of UKSEE 2020?
The result of UKSEE can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the result.
- Enter the mandatory details in the log in section, i.e, Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- The scorecard will then appear on the screen.
- The applicant must check all the details in the result and then download the same for future purposes.
UKSEE Merit List 2020
After the release of the results, the authority will release its merit list. The merit list shall be holding the names of the candidates who have qualified the examination. With the help of the result and the merit list, the candidate will be able to know about his/ her qualifying status. The merit list of UKSEE will be released in an online mode. One will be able to get the merit list on the official website of the authority.
UTU Syllabus 2020
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Power and Energy
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Rotation of rigid body about the axis
- Oscillatory Motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Wave, Electrostatics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Optics and optical instruments
- Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Cogitative Properties of Solution
- Periodic Table
- Preparation and Properties of the following
- General Organic Chemistry
- Solid State and petroleum.
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy
- Animal Physiology
- Plant Cell
- Cell Division
- Seeds in Angiosperm Plants
- Atmospheric Pollution
- Causes & Control
- Modern Classification of Plant Kingdom
- Cell differentiation of Plant tissue
- Transpiration and Respiration
- Important phylums
- General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas
- Classification of Angiosperms
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- General Knowledge and English Language.
- Modern Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Logical Ability.
UKSEE Counselling 2020
The counselling procedure of UKSEE will be released in an online mode. The candidates, who qualify the examination will have to attend the counselling session of UKSEE. If one does not attend the counselling session, then he/ she will not be able to take admission into the university. In the counselling session of UKSEE, the applicant will have to take some documents with him/ her. Without those documents, the candidate will not be able to attend the counselling session. The list of the mandatory documents is mentioned below:
- Marksheet as well as the passing certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE Admit Card 2019
- UKSEE Rank Card 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- ID proof
UKSEE Participating Colleges 2020
- Nanhi Pari Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh
- THDC Institute of Hydro Power Engineering & Technology, Tehri Garhwal
- Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Technology, Tanakpur, District – Champawat
- Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat, Almora
- G.B. Pant Engineering College, Ghurdauri, Pauri Garhwal
- College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar, US Nagar
- College of Basic Science and Humanities, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar, US Nagar
- Amrapali Institute of Technology & Sciences, Shiksha Nagar, Lamachaur, Haldwani-Uttarakhand – 263139
- Beehive College of Engg. & Technology, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, D.Dun-248001
- Bishambhar Sahay Institute of Technology, 06 Km. Stone, Roorkee, Distt- Hardwar-247 667
- Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Industrial Area, Bhimtal, Distt- Nainital
- Balwant Singh Mukhiya College of Engineering, Roorkee
- College of Engineering Roorkee, 07Km. Roorkee-Hardwar Road, Vardhmanpuram, Vill- Firozpur, Roorkee Pin-247667
- Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vill- Shyampur, Rishikesh, Distt- Dehradun-249204
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun
- G.R.D. Institute of Management & Technology, 214, Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248009
- Maya Institute of Technology & Management, Chakrata Road, Dehradun
- Roorkee College of Engineering, Plot No. 312, Vill. Bajuheri, Roorkee, Distt- Hardwar.
- Roorkee Institute of Technology, 08 KM. Dehradun Road, Puhana, Roorkee, Distt- Hardwar
- Ramanand Institute of Pharmacy & Management, Jwalapur, Haridwar
- Surajmal Laxmi Devi Sawarthia Educational Trust, Siroli, Kichcha, Distt- U.S. Nagar, Pin-263148
- Shivalik College of Engg., Sihiniwala, Shimla Bypass Road, Post-Sherpur, Dehradun-248197
- Tula’s Institute, Dhoolkot, P. Selaqui, Teh. Vikasnagar, Chakrata Road, Dehradun-248197
- M.I.E.T. Kumaon, Kaladhungi Road, Shiksha Nagar, Kaladhungi Road, Lamachaur, Haldwani, Dist Nainital
- Phonics Group of Institutions, 12KM. Mile Stone, Bhagwanpur-Hardwar Highwar, Vil- ImliKhera, Dharampur, Roorkee, Distt- Haridwar-24766
- Institute of Technology Roorkee, 09 Mile Stone, Roorkee-Dehradun Highway, VillKishanpur, Roorkee-247667, Distt- Hardwar
- J.B. Institute of Technology, NH-72, Vill- Shankarpur, Chakrata Road, D.Dunn-248197
- Faculty of Technology, UTU, Dehradun
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!