TNEA 2018 Application Form: Anna University will conduct admissions to Bachelors in Technology course for aspiring students. This article will give all Anna University Admissions 2018 details like how to fill TNEA application forms, etc. The steps to fill TNEA Application form of 2018 in online mode is also provided in this article. Check the TNEA Application Form fees in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
TNEA stands for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions. Since the admissions will be conducted and managed by Anna University, Chennai, some candidates also call it Anna University Admission. This is not an entrance examination that will be conducted for engineering programmes but an admission procedure organized for providing admission to engineering courses. The admission is based on the 10+2 examination percentage.
Updates TNEA 2018
TNEA 2018 admission Forms have been closed. The Certificate verification at TFCs will commence from 8th June 2018.
TNEA 2018 Application Form date had been extended from 30th May to 2nd June 2018.
According to the new Notice released by TNEA Authorities, TNEA 2018 Applications had to be filled online only. Candidates did not send the application. It was enough if they brought the application along with enclosures mentioned therein for Certificate Verification only.
TNEA 2018 Application form for Children of Indian Workers of Gulf Countries (CIWGC), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Foreign National (FN) Category has been released online. Click here to Register now.
The Admission Process is organized annually for admission to Engineering courses and candidates who want to take admission in the various department and colleges under Anna University, government and government-aided engineering colleges will have to fill in the application form. The registration for the admission has ended.
TNEA 2018 Application Form Date
Candidates had to register themselves beginning from 3rd May 2018 from 9:00 AM for the TNEA 2018 admission process. The TNEA 2018 Application Form was available online as well as offline on the official website and in TNEA designated centers. The last date to submit the TNEA application form was 2nd June 2018. Applicants also had to pay an application fee depending on the category to which he/she belonged to. Candidates who were filling the offline application form had to send the required documents by post to Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Anna University Admissions/ TNEA 2018 is conducted for admission to B.E and B.Tech courses. Candidates who wish to seek admission must make sure to fill the online and offline application form correctly as multiple applications from the same candidate will be rejected.
To read more about the TNEA 2018 Important Dates– click here
Online TNEA 2018 Application Form
TNEA 2018 Registration has started – Click Here to Register Now
- Go to the official website of Anna University i.e www.annauniv.edu.
- Click on the link of the online TNEA 2018 application form.
- Fill the form and upload the required documents like photocopy of class 10 mark sheet, High school certificate, transfer certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), HSC admit card, nativity certificate signed by the candidate, graduation certificate, Srilankan Tamil refugee certificate (if applicable), certificate for son/daughter of ex-servicemen/freedom fighter, PH category certificate or sports certificate.
- Pay the requisite fee of Rs. 500 for general category candidates and Rs. 250 for ST/SC/OBC
Check here for the TNEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- The TNEA Application Forms will not be accepted after the last prescribed date.
- TNEA Application Forms without necessary documents will be rejected.
- TNEA will not be responsible for any delay.
- TNEA is also not answerable for any rejection of the application form of any candidate.
TNEA is an admission procedure and students must be very careful while filling its application form. All the personal and academic details entered must be correct. In case the information is found false, the candidature will be canceled and the student will not be granted any admission.