Tripura JEE Counselling: The TBJEE 2019 counselling will be held in the 2nd week of June 2019. TBJEE counselling 2019 will be conducted by the Tripura Board for admission into various engineering, medical and dental colleges of the state. All eligible and qualified candidates listed in the merit list will be called for TJEE 2019 counselling. After the declaration of TBJEE results, the TBJEE 2019 counselling will begin.
TJEE 2019 Counselling
The TJEE 2019 counselling will be conducted for eligible candidates listed in the merit list. TJEE 2019 counselling will be held in the month of June and July. The admission to engineering colleges affiliated to TJEE 2019 will be done on the merit basis. Counselling of TJEE 2019 candidates will be held in the offline mode where candidates have to appear in person and produce the prescribed documents. There will be several rounds of TJEE counselling 2019 and after the end of each round, candidates will be informed about the status of vacant seats in each college/institution.
Tripura JEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
- Eligible/qualified candidates have to appear in person for the TBJEE 2019 counselling.
- Each candidate must first make sure to check the full counselling schedule given on the official website.
- Candidates who do not participate in the first round of counselling will not be allowed to appear for the second round of TJEE 2019 counselling.
- The counselling will be done strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate, the preference and seat availability.
- If the candidate has been allotted seat in round 1, he/she must give up the seat in order to appear for the round 2 counselling of Tripura JEE 2019.
- The candidate cannot claim back the surrendered seat of round 1. The new seat allotment in round 2 will be done on the basis of the new rank generated after end of round 1.
- Candidates who are not able to attend round 1 of Tripura JEE counselling 2019 on the basis of medical grounds will get a seat in round 2 basis the initial rank obtained.
- In order to surrender the allotted seat, candidates must surrender the same within 7 days of conduct of the counselling.
- After round 1 of TJEE 2019 counselling has been conducted, list of vacant seats will be released and round 2 notification will be released.
TJEE 2019 Counselling schedule
The TBJEE 2019 examination will be conducted separately for PCM (Physics, chemistry, Mathematics) and for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) course. All candidates will be required to attend the counselling in person according to the TJEE 2019 Counselling schedule. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release separate counselling schedules for PCM and PCB groups.
The TBJEE counselling 2019 will commence in June and is expected to be over in July 2019. Successive rounds of Tripura JEE 2019 counselling will be based on number of vacant seats.
Documents for TJEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates must bring a set of original as well as copy of TJEE counselling 2019 documents listed below.
- Tripura JEE 2019 Admit Card
- Tripura JEE 2019 Score Card
- Candidates 10th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Candidates 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Caste/Tribe Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Identity Proof
- 4-5 recent passport photograph
TJEE 2019 Seat Allotment Procedure
- Candidates participating in the TJEE 2019 counselling will be allotted seats purely on their merit status.
- There will be separate TJEE 2019 Seat Allotment for PCB and PCM groups. There are 4 merit list released – common merit list 1, common merit list 2, common merit list 3, common merit list 4.
- General category candidates can opt for the seats under the unreserved category (UR).
- For the SC/ST category candidates, selection will be done based on the below given criteria:
- If the candidate from reserved category opts for a seat in the UR category then he/she will be granted the seat and that seat will be deducted from UR category. However, candidates will be required to fit the eligibility criteria and no seat will be deducted from the reserved category.
- If the candidate from reserved category opts for a seat in the UR category in course of choice, then he/she will get the same and 1 seat will be deducted from UR category, only if the course and institute are of his choice. If the course is from the choice of the candidate but the institute is different, the seat will be deducted from reserved category. It is important to note that the candidate will be allotted this seat based on his/her merit not on the reservation criteria.
- In any case, the SC/ST candidate can opt for a seat in the UR category or reserved category. However, if the UR seats are exhausted, candidates can opt for seats from reserved category. Here, seats will be deducted from the number of seats available for SC/ST category candidates.