Sri Krishna Merit List 2020 for B.A (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), and B.Com (Phase-I) will release in June 2020. The Application Form will be available in the last week of May 2020. The Merit List will comprise of the names of those candidates whose scores in the H.S Exam 2020 were remarkable. Therefore, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Sri Krishna Bagula 2020 Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sri Krishna 2020 Merit List – Admission Dates
In this section, we have provided dates of the Application Form, Merit List, and Admission Schedule. Thus, candidates who had applied can check the details of the events here.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||Last week of May 2020|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||1st week of June 2020|
|The Release of the First Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Recorrection and Verification||2nd week of June 2020|
|and Final Merit List (1st) Release Date||2nd week of June 2020|
|Release of the 2nd Merit List and Admission Process (for General, Reserved, and PWD Candidates)||2nd week of June 2020|
|Admission Process of the Applied Candidates||3rd week of June 2020|
|Release of the Third merit list and Admission||3rd week of June 2020|
|The release of the 4th Merit List and Admission||Last week of June 2020|
Sri Krishna College Bagula Merit List 2020
Sri Krishna Merit List for B.Sc/B.A/B.Com will be available in June 2020. Candidates who submit the online form can check the merit list. The college will release the merit list on its website. If there is any vacancy left, then the college will release the 2nd merit list. The SKC Merit List will comprise the name of those are eligible for the admission process. However, we have provided a direct link where you can check the merit list.
How To Check SKC Bagula Merit List 2020?
The Merit List is available separately for each category and course. Thus, the step by step procedure to check the Sri Krishna College Merit List 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Sri Krishna or click on the link mentioned in the article (at the time of the event)
- Now click on the desired merit link you want to check
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name
- If your name appears on the list, that means you are eligible for the admission process
Details Present On Sri Krishna Undergraduate Merit List 2020
The following details are printed on the Sri Krishna Merit List 2020-21.
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- H.S Year
- Best Marks
- Sub/Related Subject
- Total Merit
Check – Ranaghat College Merit List
Sri Krishna Merit List 2020 – Admission Process
Soon after the release of the SKC Bagula College Result List, the college will conduct the admission process. Thus, candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the admission process. However, the college follows strict rules and regulations in the process of admission. So, here we have provided a list of instructions that are required in the SKC Admission Process 2020 are as follows-
- Soon after the release of the merit list. The next day itself, the College will start its admission process.
- The Admission process will take place online. The Admission Process will be completed once the application fees are paid.
- To perform the admission process, you will have to enter the Application Form Number and date of birth.
- Candidates who have applied for Physical Education does not have to perform a Ground/Field test. Instead, he/she will have to apply online.
- If in case, you have applied for one course, but later you wish to take another course/subject for admission, then you will have to cancel the previous one.
- Soon after the Admission and Merit List process, the HOD of the respective department will conduct a Document Verification to validate the eligibility of the candidate.
- If any candidate wishes to take back the admission then he/she has to submit in writing to the principal.
Sri Krishna College Admission Eligibility 2020
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent 10+2 from WCHSE/NIOS/IGNOU/ICSE/ISC/CBSE/Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/Netaji Open University or other Board. The Board/Council must be recognized by Kalyani University in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Vocational Course can also apply.
- The General Category Candidate must score 50% aggregate marks and 45% in the subject.
- The Reserved Category must score either 40% in aggregate or 40% in the subject.
SKC Bagula College Admission Fees
The Admission Fees of Sri Krishna College is as follows-
|B.A Hons Courses|
|Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy||Rs 1700/-|
|B.Sc Hons Courses|
|B.Com Hons. Courses|
|B.A General Courses|
|All Subjects||Rs 1280/-|
|Physical Education||Rs 2660/-|
|B.Sc General Courses|
|B.Sc General||Rs 2800/-|
|B.Sc General||Rs 1930/-|
|B.Com (General)||Rs 1400/-|
Check- H.R. College Merit List 2020
Sri Krishna Merit List 2020 – Seat Intake for Admission
Check – Victoria College Merit List 2020
Documents Required For Counselling Of SKC Bagula
The list of documents required at the time of Sri Krishna College Counselling is as follows-
- A printout of the Application Form
- Application Fee receipt
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (both original and photocopy)
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (both original and photocopy)
- Character Certificate from the school last attended.
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
After the release of the merit list, the candidates have to submit their Application Number and Date of Birth and make the payment of the admission fees. So, if you have any doubts regarding the merit list or admission process, then please comment on the section below.