Sri Krishna Merit List 2019 for B.A (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), and B.Com (Phase-I) is released. The Application Form was available from 28th May 2019 to 6th June 2019. However, candidates who had applied within this time period will now be able to check their merit list result here. Besides, the official website we have also provided a direct link to check the SKC Bagula College Merit List here. However, the Merit List will comprise of the names of those candidates whose scores in H.S Exam 2019 was remarkable. Therefore, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Sri Krishna Bagula 2019 Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sri Krishna 2019 Merit List – Admission Dates
In this section, we have provided dates of the Application Form, Merit List, and Admission Schedule. Thus, candidates who had applied can check the details of the events here.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||28th May 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||6th June 2019|
|The Release of the First Merit List||9th June 2019|
|Recorrection and Verification||10th June 2019|
|and Final Merit List (1st) Release Date||11th June 2019|
|Release of the 2nd Merit List and Admission Process (for General, Reserved, and PWD Candidates)||13th June 2019 to 16th June 2019 (11:00 am to 12:00 am)|
|Admission Process of the Applied Candidates||18th June 2019 (after 11:00 am)|
|Release of the Third merit list and Admission||23rd June 2019 to 26th June 2019|
|The release of the 4th Merit List and Admission||28th June 2019 to 1st July 2019|
Sri Krishna College Bagula Merit List 2019
Sri Krishna Merit List for B.Sc/B.A/B.Com is now available. Candidates who had submitted the online form can check the merit list. The college has released the first phase merit list on its website. If there is any vacancy left, then the college will release the 2nd merit list. The SKC Merit List will comprise the name of those are eligible for the admission process. However, we have provided a direct link where you can check the merit list.
How to Check SKC Bagula Merit List 2019?
The Merit List is available separately for each category and course. Thus, the step by step procedure to check the Sri Krishna College Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Sri Krishna – skcbagulaadmission.in or click on the link that is provided below.
- Now click on the desired merit link you want to check
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name
- If your name appears on the list, that means you are eligible for the admission process.
You can check the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Merit List of SK College here.
List of the Details Printed on the Sri Krishna Undergraduate Merit List
The following details are printed on the Sri Krishna Merit List 2019-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- H.S Year
- Best Marks
- Sub/Related Subject
- Total Merit
Check – Ranaghat College Merit List
Sri Krishna Merit List 2019 – Admission Process
Soon after the release of SKC Bagula College Result List, the college will conduct the admission process. Thus, candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the admission process. However, the college follows strict rules and regulations in the process of admission. So, here we have provided a list of instructions that are required in the SKC Admission Process 2019 are as follows-
- Soon after the release of the merit list. The next day itself, the College will start its admission process.
- The Admission process will take place online. The Admission Process will be completed once the application fees are paid.
- To perform the admission process, you will have to enter the Application Form Number and date of birth.
- Candidates who have applied for Physical Education does not have to perform a Ground/Field test. Instead, he/she will have to apply online.
- If in case, you have applied for one course, but later you wish to take another course/subject for admission, then you will have to cancel the previous one.
- Soon after the Admission and Merit List process, the HOD of the respective department will conduct a Document Verification to validate the eligibility of the candidate.
- If any candidate wishes to take back the admission then he/she has to submit in writing to the principal.
Sri Krishna College Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent 10+2 from WCHSE/NIOS/IGNOU/ICSE/ISC/CBSE/Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/Netaji Open University or other Board. The Board/Council must be recognized by Kalyani University in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Vocational Course can also apply.
- The General Category Candidate must score 50% aggregate marks and 45% in the subject.
- The Reserved Category must score either 40% in aggregate or 40% in subject.
SKC Bagula College Admission Fees
The Admission Fees of Sri Krishna College is as follows-
|B.A Hons Courses|
|Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy||Rs 1700/-|
|B.Sc Hons Courses|
|B.Com Hons. Courses|
|B.A General Courses|
|All Subjects||Rs 1280/-|
|Physical Education||Rs 2660/-|
|B.Sc General Courses|
|B.Sc General||Rs 2800/-|
|B.Sc General||Rs 1930/-|
|B.Com (General)||Rs 1400/-|
Check- H.R. College Merit List 2019
Sri Krishna Merit List 2019 – Seat Intake for Admission
Check – Victoria College Merit List 2019
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling of SKC Bagula
The list of documents required at the time of Sri Krishna College Counselling is as follows-
- A printout of the Application Form
- Application Fee receipt
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (both original and photocopy)
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (both original and photocopy)
- Character Certificate from the school last attended.
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
Sri Krishna College has released the merit list as well as the Admission Process. Candidates have to submit their Application Number and Date of Birth and make the payment of the admission fees. So, if you have any doubts regarding the merit list or admission process, then please comment on the section below.