Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2020: 2nd phase 16th merit list declared. Students can check the latest updates below. DBNDSM invites application for admission to UG Courses offered by the college. The College will offer BA, B.Sc., B.Com (Honours and General) Degree for the academic session 2020-2021. Candidates can fill up the Application Form to seek admission. Also, candidates must note that they should provide valid and correct details in the form. Any form of discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of admission. The admission is on the basis of the position that the candidate’s merit rank.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. In case there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
- Hatgobindpur College 2nd phase 16th merit list has been published. Click Here.
Hatgobindpur College 2nd Phase Admission/Counselling Schedule
Steps to Check Hatgobindapur College Admission List 2020
- Visit the official website of Hatgobindapur College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: www.dbndsm.edu.in
- Find the merit list option on the homepage.
- Click on the course-wise merit list.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Further, download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present on Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the admission list for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. Also, candidates have to provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section below.