Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2019: DBNDSM invites application for the admission to UG Courses offered by the college. The College will offer BA, B.Sc., B.Com (Honours and General) Degree for the academic session 2019-2020. Interested candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and provide the valid and correct details as per their academic qualifications. It should be noted that the information provided should be valid and correct and any form of discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of admission. The admission will be provided on the basis of the position that the candidate has secured in the Merit List published by the college. The Merit List of Hatgobindapur College will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary exam.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2019
DBNDSM Merit List will be made available online on the official website of the college. The Merit List of Hatgobindapur College will be released for Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts & Commerce. The Merit List will mention the names of the selected candidates for the further admission procedure and the candidates who are eligible to take admission in the desired course. Hatgobindapur College Final Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in Higher Secondary. There will be no entrance exam conducted by the college authorities. Candidates who have successfully qualified their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed for the Admission process. The Dr. Bhupendra Nath Datta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List will be released for Undergraduate degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps to Check the Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Hatgobindapur College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: www.dbndsm.edu.in
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Hatgobindapur College has been uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Hatgobindapur College Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Hatgobindapur College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Hatgobindapur College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Hatgobindapur College Admissions 2019-2020
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.