Gujarat University Merit List 2020: Check LLB Integrated Course Provisional Merit List. B.Sc 1st Round cutoff has been announced. B.Com Final Merit & mock round allotment has been declared. Also, B.Sc Mock Round Allotment has been announced. B.Com Provisional Merit List is available now. Gujarat University has released the merit list for admission to BSc. programs on July 8, in online mode. Candidates, who are Gujarat Board students and have applied for admission to Gujarat University BSc. admissions can check the merit list at gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Gujarat University will release the Provisional Merit List of BSc., LLM Semester-III BCOM, BBA, BCA, MSC (CA & IT), MBA (Integrated), MSc (integrated) Actuarial Sc, Data Sc, and AI &ML Admission 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University will also release B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Com Merit List for admission. Candidates who submit the Application Form before the due date will be eligible to download the Merit List. Check Merit List/ Admission updates @ eform.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
- Gujarat University LLB (Integrated) 5-year course Provisional List- Check Here
- FY B.Sc Online Admission 1st Round Cutoff Declared– Check here
- GU B.SC Mock Round Allotment- Check Here
- B.Com Final Merit & Mock Round Allotment Declared- Check Here
- Registration for LLB Integrated Programme has started- Click Here
- GU has released the B.Com Provisional Merit List 2020- Click here
- Gujarat University BSc. Merit List has been declared Click Here to check the Gujarat University Candidate List.
- ઉમિયા સાયન્સ કોલેજ માત્ર બહેનો માટે હોવાથી, જે ભાઈઓએ ઉમિયા સાયન્સ કોલેજ સિલેક્ટ કરેલ છે તેવા ભાઈઓની ઉમિયા સાયન્સ કોલેજની ચોઈસ તેમના ચોઈસ લિસ્ટમાંથી ડીલીટ કરવામાં આવી છે, તેથી તેવા ભાઈઓ તેમની ચોઈસ મોક રાઉન્ડ પછી બદલી શકશે.
- LLM Semester-III Environment Paper List Click Here to check the Gujarat University Candidate List
- Gujarat University Admission Form 2020-21: Apply Now
GU BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ LLB Admission Schedule 2020
Gujarat University has released the admission schedule of admission into various UG Courses. Click on the link below to access the dates.
|BA/ BJMC||Click Here|
Gujarat University Provisional Merit List
Merit List of Gujarat University will carry the details such as Application Number, Merit, Rank, marks secured, Name of the candidates, and the Counselling procedure. Only those candidates have to appear for the Counselling procedure who qualifies in the Gujarat University Merit List 2020. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details of the merit list of Gujarat College, go through the article.
Steps to Check Gujarat University Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat University: gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Candidates can find the course-wise merit list on the screen.
- Click on the desired merit list. Further, download the list for future uses.
Details Present on Gujarat University Merit List
Candidates can go through on the Merit List of Gujarat University.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation Of Gujarat University 2020 Merit List
The authorities of the college for admission prepare the merit list for various programs. The criteria for the admission is candidate’s marks in their entrance exam. Also, candidates must provide correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final admission is through the Counselling procedure after the release of the Merit List of Gujarat University.
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Registration fee slip
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam
- Admit card of the qualifying exam. It should be noted that the copy of the Admit card should be self-attested
- Physically Challenged certificate (if applicable)
- The transfer certificate of the institute last attended
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
After the verification of documents, the candidate has to decide whether to accept/ reject the seat. So, if they accept the seat then they have to pay the admission fee. However, if they reject the seat, then they will lose their chances of admission in the college.
In case you have any other queries or doubts regarding the article, then ask us in the comment section. We will answer your queries as soon as possible.