Gujarat University Merit List 2020: Gujarat University has released the Provisional Merit List of BCOM, BBA, BCA, MSC (CA & IT), MBA (Integrated), MSc (integrated) Actuarial Sc, Data Sc, and AI &ML Admission 2020. The University also released B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Com Merit List for admission to different courses offered by the University. Candidates who have submitted the Application Form before the due date will be eligible to download the Merit List. It should be noted by the candidates that the result and Merit List of each course to be declared on different scheduled dates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Merit List of Gujarat University will carry the details such as Application Number, Merit, Rank, marks secured, Name of the candidates and the Counselling procedure. Only those candidates will be called for the Counselling procedure for the final Seat Allotment whose names have been mentioned in Gujarat University Merit List 2020(gujaratuniversity.ac.in). The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details of the merit list of Gujarat College go through the article mentioned below.
Gujarat University Merit List 2020
|Date||Merit list link|
|18 June, 2020||LLB 3 years|
|11 June, 2020||MA|
|11 June, 2020||BA|
|10 June, 2020||LLM|
|10 June 2020||M.ED|
|6th June 2020||BCOM, BBA, BCA, MSC (CA & IT), MBA (Integrated), MSc (integrated) Actuarial Sc, Data Sc, and AI &ML Provisional Merit List|
|6 June, 2020||PGDCA Merit List|
|3 June, 2020||B.Ed Merit List|
|20th May, 2020||M.Com Merit list|
|24th May, 2020||B.Sc Merit List|
|1 June, 2020||M.Sc Merit List|
|21 June 2020||LLB 5 Year Integrated programme|
Steps To Check The Gujarat University Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat University: gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Gujarat University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit list can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website: gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per provided in the Application Form.
Contents Mentioned On Gujarat University Merit List
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Gujarat University. Final Admission procedure will be held after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Gujarat University 2020 Merit List
Merit List of Gujarat University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to various programs offered by the University. The criteria for the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their entrance exam conducted by the University. The candidates will be named in Gujarat University Merit on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. It should be noted that the information provided by the candidate while applying for the course have to be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final admission will be done through the Counselling procedure after the release of the Merit List of Gujarat University.
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam.
- Admit card of the qualifying exam. It should be noted that the copy of the Admit card should be self-attested.
- Physically Challenged certificate (if applicable)
- The transfer certificate of the institute last attended.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)