Krishnagar Government College Merit List 2020: Provisional Merit List of Philosophy and Economics released. The FirstProvisional merit panel has been declared on 22nd August 2020 (12:00 Noon). Candidates can check all the details and get the link below to apply. The Admission process is primarily online. Qualifying candidates have to submit all their application and registration fees online as well. The payment links will be available shortly after the release of the merit list. Applicants should frequently visit the official college website page and keep up with the updates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Those who secure their names in the merit list have to further appear for the counselling process. Then, the authorities will verify the document. Also, the counselling will take place on the basis of the candidate’s merit rank. In order to know more, keep on reading.
- Krishnanagar Government College has released the (12th Phase) Provisional Merit list of Economics and Philosophy. Candidates can download a category-wise merit list now. The last date to make the payment is 28th October 2020. Click Here
Krishnanagar Government College Admission Schedule
Krishnagar Government College Merit List Release 2020
There are five phases of the admission process for Krishnagar Government College. So, candidates must keep a check on the official website for the same.
|Publication of the Provisional Merit list||22nd August 2020 (Released)|
|Application Form Correction||22nd August 2020 to 24th August 2020|
|Publication of the Final Provisional list||25th August 2020 (5:00 pm)|
1st Phase of Admission
|Publication of the 1st Provisional list for admission||27th August 2020 (8 PM)|
2nd Phase of Admission
|Publication of the 2nd Provisional list for admission||4th September 2020 (Declared)|
3rd Phase of Admission
|Publication of the 3rd Provisional list for admission||11th September 2020|
4th Phase of Admission
|Publication of the 4th Provisional list for admission||21st September 2020|
5th Phase of Admission
|Publication of the 5th Provisional list for admission||–|
How to Download Krishnagar College Admission List 2020?
Candidates can follow a step-wise process to download the admission list of Krishnagar Government College.
- Head to the official website of College
- Krishnagar College Course-wise merit list will display on the screen.
- Further, click on the particular course and view the details carefully.
- Download the Krishnagar Government College Admission List 2020 for future uses.
Details Present in Krishnagar College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Krishnagar Government College holds the following important details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration number of the Candidate
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Merit Scores/ Points
If the candidate finds any inaccuracy or has any complaint related to the information mentioned in the merit list, he/she can contact the respective authorities regarding the same.
Courses in Krishnagar Government College
Krishnagar Government College (Bengal) established in 1846 offers various undergraduate and some post-graduate courses in science and arts. The following courses are offered in Krishnagar Government college-
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Botany
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Zoology
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Physiology
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Geography
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Economics
- B.A (Hons.) in English
- B.A (Hons.) in Hindi
- B.A (Hons.) in Political Science
- B.A (Hons.) in Philosophy
- B.A (Hons.) in Bengali
- B.A (Hons.) in Sanskrit
- B.Sc in Biological Science
- Bachelor in Arts
- M.Sc in Geography
- M.Sc in Zoology
- M.A in Bengali
- M.A in Philosophy
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Krishnagar Government College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Other Colleges Of West Bengal
|S.No||College Merit List|