Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya Merit List 202: 10th Merit List for General and Hons Courses released on 21st September 2020. The admission closes on 15th September 2020. Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It provides a U.G course to the students. No entrance exam is held for the selection of the students. The selection solely depends on the merit list prepared by the authority of the college. It provides both the general and honors subjects to the students. Eligible and willing students must fill the form. All the application and admission process is available online. Thus one can easily find the admission procedure on the official website of the college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya College has published the 10th Merit List on 21st September 2020. Click Here to check. Click Here for admission fee payment.
- Application Forms are available for the candidates who have missed the application form. Check the notice below for more information.
Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya Admission Schedule
Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya Important Dates 2020
The candidates who want to be the part of this College, they must keep the below dates on the mind. The college process the admission procedure as per the schedule. The below table reflects the important dates of Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya for the session 2020-21. Remember that the following dates are tentative.
|List of Valid candidates||26th August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||28th August 2020|
|1st Admission List Publication||28th August 2020|
|Admission as per 1st Admission List||1st to 2nd September 2020|
|2nd Admission List Publication (Subject to availability)||3rd September 2020|
|Admission as per 2nd Admission List||3rd to 5th September 2020|
|3rd Admission List Publication|
(Subject to availability)
|6th September 2020|
|Admission as per 3rd Admission List||6th to 8th September 2020|
How to Download Sonarpur College Merit List 2020?
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen.
- Look for the “Course-wise Merit List” on the home page.
- Further, view the merit list properly and download the PDF, if necessary.
Details Present on Sonarpur College Merit List 2020
The list contains a lot of information. The contents available in the list are:
- Serial No.
- Registration ID
- Course Name
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list release
Eligibility Requirement for Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya
Unlike every college, Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya has also certain eligibility criteria for the selection of the students. If the students fail to fulfill the criteria, then they won’t be able to fill the application form. The Minimum requirement is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination. Relaxation is there as per the category. Reserved categories enjoy the benefit of relaxation in marks. If the general category has a 50% aggregate marks requirement then its 45% or 40% for reserved category. Such kind of norm is given by the govt. of Bengal which the College has to follow under the guidelines of the University.
Importance of Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Merit list of Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya holds great importance for those who want to take admission in that college. The list specifies the candidates as per the subjects, category, and marks. Merit list may not decide the future of the students but it clears the way to enter into the college. Thus, candidates should know the eligibility and selection procedure before applying for the college.
Preparation of Sonarpur College Merit list
Senior authority prepares the merit list of the students. Since no entrance exam is taken for the selection of the students, therefore, merit list plays a great role. While preparing the list many things are taken into account. Those things are marks, state preference, category, etc, preference is given to the students who belong to the same state as that of the college.
Documents for Admission
- Printout of Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
After the successful document verification, the candidates must pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other deserving candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.