Meerut College Merit List 2019: Meerut College is affiliated under Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. There is no clear notification regarding the merit list for the session 2019-10. However, Chaudhary Charan Singh University has released the 1st List on its website. Thus candidates must be very attentive regarding the dates. The application process started from 23rd May to 18th June 2019. Students can check their result for different colleges on the University site. Read the article carefully for more updates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How To Look For The Meerut College Merit List
- Visit the website of the University. (http://ccsuniversity.ac.in/default.htm)
- A home page of the University will appear, go for “Results”
- The result page will appear
- Click on the Regular/ Private/ Professional courses Result
- University Examination Result page will appear
- Select the course and Year / Semester
- Enter Roll No (10 digit number without allotted alphabet) and Click on Submit button
- Thus, the list will appear in front of the students as per their roll no.
Hence, following the above way, one can check their results.
Details In The CCS Result 2019
- Candidate Name
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Roll No
- Enrollment No
- Code Number
- Marks obtained (in theory/Internal / Practical/Viva Voce)
- Total Marks
- Previous Year Total
- Grand Total
- Result (Division)
CCS University 2019 Eligibility Criteria-
- Under Graduate Courses: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Class from a recognized board or institutions with a minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) and English as the main subject.
- Post Graduate Courses: Applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 55% marks.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 700/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 500/-.
Preparation Of The Meerut College Merit List
Concerned authority prepares the list for the University. And University takes various colleges into account. The list is prepared on the basis of the 12th board result or equivalent exam. While preparing the list various factors are considered. Only 12th board results alone can not take the candidates for admission. Various factors are Category, reservation policy as per the government, seat availability as per the subject and state preference is also there. Multiple factors are there through which candidates have to go in order to take admission in the college. The relaxation of marks is there for the reserved category. Basically, they enjoy 5% to 10% relaxation in the marks as per the U.P government policy.
Importance of The University List
University in a combined way release the list for the colleges. The students who want to take admission in the college, the list holds great importance. The list makes students clear whether they are eligible for taking admission in the college or not. It may not decide the future of the students but make a way to the college. It also reflects the performance of the students as compared to the other students. Sometimes it also happens that as per the requirement of the subject, students don’t get the subject of their choice. This is mainly in the case if they have fewer marks asked by the University for the concerned subject. Thus those who secured high marks are in great advantage. But other things suppress the chance of getting into the college mainly due to the limited number of seats.
Documents Required In The Process
- 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- Final year Mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional Certificate or Graduation Degree
- Final year Mark sheet of Master Degree (if applicable)
- Provisional Certificate or Master Degree (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Colour photographs of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.