Meerut College Merit List 2020: will be released soon. The college has started the admission process for various courses. Meerut College is affiliated under Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. There is no clear notification regarding the merit list for the session 2020-21. Therefore, candidates must be very attentive regarding the dates. The application process has started. In order to register, candidates have to fill the CCSU Registration form at its website. Also, candidates must fill the form before the deadline. Otherwise, they will fail to get admission into the college. Read the article carefully for more updates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Admissions have been started. The forms were released on 14th June 2020. Students can apply from the link provided below. The last date to submit the form is 30th September 2020
|UG Admission Registration||Apply Now|
|PG Admission Registration|
|SCRIET Admission 2020-21|
|Nursing Admission Registration|
|LLB 3-Year Registration|
|Russian/French Certificate Admission|
|Russian/French Diploma/Adv. Diploma Admission|
|Lateral Entry Admission|
|B.A Single Subject Admission|
|B.Ed Minority Admission|
Steps to check Meerut College Merit List 2020
- Visit the website of the University (ccsuniversity.ac.in)
- A home page of the University will appear, go for “Results/ Merit List”
- Click on the Regular/ Private/ Professional courses Result/ Merit List
- Enter Roll No (10 digit number without allotted alphabet) and Click on Submit button
- Thus, the list will appear in front of the students as per their roll no.
Hence, following the above way, one can check their results/ merit list.
Details Present on Meerut College Admission List 2020
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll No
- Enrollment No
- Code Number
- Total Marks
- Previous Year Total
CCS University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Under Graduate Courses: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Class from a recognized board or institutions with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) and English as the main subject.
- Post Graduate Courses: Applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 55% marks.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 700/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 500/-.
Preparation of Meerut College Merit List 2020
Concerned authority prepares the list for the University. And University takes various colleges into account. The list is prepared on the basis of the 12th board result or equivalent exam. While preparing the list various factors are considered. Only 12th board results alone can not take the candidates for admission. Various factors are Category, reservation policy as per the government, seat availability as per the subject and state preference is also there. Multiple factors are there through which candidates have to go in order to take admission in the college. The relaxation of marks is there for the reserved category. Basically, they enjoy 5% to 10% relaxation in the marks as per the U.P government policy.
Importance of University Admission List
University in a combined way release the list for the colleges. The students who want to take admission in the college, the list holds great importance. The list makes students clear whether they are eligible for taking admission in the college or not. It may not decide the future of the students but make a way to the college. It also reflects the performance of the students as compared to the other students. Sometimes it also happens that as per the requirement of the subject, students don’t get the subject of their choice. This is mainly in the case if they have fewer marks asked by the University for the concerned subject. Thus those who secured high marks are in great advantage. But other things suppress the chance of getting into the college mainly due to the limited number of seats.
Documents Required for Admission
- 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- Final year Mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional Certificate or Graduation Degree
- Final year Mark sheet of Master Degree (if applicable)
- Provisional Certificate or Master Degree (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Colour photographs of the candidate
- Aadhar Card of the candidate