Sitananda College Merit List 2020: Phase V Admission List published. The last date for admission is extended to 20th September 2020 (23:59 hours). Eligible and willing candidates can fill the application form in order to secure admission to Sitananda College. Sitananda College provides both the U.G and P.G courses to the students. For U.G, it generally consists of general and honors subject, while in P.G it takes only Bengali and Sanskrit into account. The College releases the provisional as well as the final list of the candidates. Selected students can take admission in the college within the time allotted by the college. For more information, read the article given below. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Sitananda College Admission List 2020-21.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Sitananda College Phase V Admission List published. The last date for admission is 20th September 2020. Click Here.
- Sitnanda College’s final merit list has been published on 29th August 2020. Click Here.
- Provisional Merit List 2020-21 has been published on 25th August 2020. Click Here.
Sitananda College Merit List Important Dates 2020
The college will notify about the dates regarding the admission process for the session 2020-21. Before moving forward, one must visit the site and read the guidelines carefully noted by the college. The table given below shows the important tentative dates regarding the admission procedure of the college.
|Online filling up of Admission form by the candidate||10th August 2020|
|Last date to fill the form||24th August 2020|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||25th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Date of Claim/Objection against merit list||26th August 2020 to 28th August (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Release of Final Merit List||29th August 2020 (Declared)|
|E-admission for 1st phase(Online payment of fees to confirm the admission without verification)||2nd September to 4th September 2020|
|E-admission for 2nd phase(Online payment of fees to confirm the admission without verification)||7th September 2020 to 9th September 2020|
|Third Phase admission||–|
|Commencement of classes & Physical Verification of documents||decided by the Govt.|
Final List and Admission dates
|Date of publication of final merit list & 1st E-admission list||29th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Date of Online payment of fees for Hons. through 1 st E-admission list||2nd September to 4th September 2020|
|Date of publication of 2nd E-admission list for Hons||7th September 2020 to 9th September 2020|
|Date of Online payment of fees for Hons. through 2nd E-admission list||7th September 2020 to 9th September 2020|
|Date of publication of 3 rd E-admission list for Hons||–|
|Date of Online payment of fees for Hons. through 3 rd E-admission list||–|
|Date of Online payment of fees for General through 1st E-admission list||–|
|Date of publication of 2nd E-admission list for General||–|
|Date of Online payment of fees for General through 2nd E-admission list||–|
|Date of publication of 3 rd E-admission list for General||–|
|Date of Online payment of fees for General through 3rd E-admission list||–|
|Commencement of classes||–|
How To Download Sitananda College Merit List 2020?
In order to have the list, one has to follow certain procedures. Below are the steps one must follow to view the list.
- Visit the official site of the College
- Click on the ” Online Admission “ link given in the home page
- Go for “Admission to U.G (Hons and General) course 2020-21″
- Click “Final Merit List“
- Press on the respective subject and one can view the list
West Bengal Other College merit list
|3.||Dum Dum Motijheel|
|5.||Triveni Devi Bhalotia College|
|6.||Mahatma Gandhi College Purulia|
|8.||Pingla Thana Mahavidyalaya|
|9.||Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya|
Contents Present In The Sitananda College Merit List 2020
- Form No.
- Name of the Applicant
- Grade Point
- Sub / Related Marks
- PWD %
Eligibility Requirement For Sitananda College
In order to take admission in the college, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. The basic requirement is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination. The reserved category enjoys the relaxation in marks. However, 45% marks in aggregate OR 50% marks in the subject / allied subject needed to fill the application form. Failing to fulfill the criteria will lead to the rejection of the form.
Importance Points To Remember
- Candidates who passed the H.S. or equivalent examination not earlier than 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates seeking admission in different programs have to submit separate application forms.
- As per the Vidyasagar University guideline, all the Courses will be Choice Based Credit System under the Semester pattern.
- Admission will be taken strictly on the basis of Merit List. Which will be prepared as per the H.S. result.
- For reservation of seats, the Government rules will strictly be followed.