Serampore College Merit List 2021: Serampore College invites the students for the U.G and P.G courses. College offers both the Honours and General courses under the U.G stream. Thus, willing and eligible candidates must look into the site for more information about the courses. No merit list is taken into account for admission in the P.G courses. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Serampore Merit List pdf. Candidates must keep checking the official website for regular updates. Thus, look at the article very carefully for the admission list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Serampore College Merit List Important Dates 2021
The college will release the dates for the admission procedure. Serampore College releases the merit list in rounds. The list is prepared on the basis of the qualifying marks. Check the schedule below.
Serampore College Admission Schedule (Hons and General Courses)
|Availability of the application form||August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application fees||August 2021|
|Release of valid candidates||August 2021|
|Submission of discrepancy details (if any)||August 2021|
|Publication of the first merit list and a waiting list||August 2021|
Admission from Merit List I(NOT from Waiting List) (and payment of Admission Fees)
|Publication of the Second Merit List (if seats remain vacant)||September 2021|
|Admission from Merit List-II (NOT from Waiting List) (and payment of Admission Fees)||September 2021|
|Release of Third Merit List pdf||September 2021|
|Admission from Merit List-III (NOT from Waiting List) (and payment of Admission Fees)||September 2021|
|Publication of List of Selected Candidates under Sports Quota||September 2021|
|Admission under Sports Quota, and payment of admission fees||September 2021|
Note: All fees to be Submitted Online
How To Download Serampore College Merit List 2021?
Students can view the list by following certain procedures. The steps are given below.
- Visit the official site of the College.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen.
- Go for ”Faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce” given in the home page.
- Look for the “Undergraduate Course” and click on it.
- Go for “ Admission Under Graduate“ in the “Academics” section.
- Click on the Merit List 1st/2nd /3rd as per the search and click on “view details”.
- Then as per the respective subject, click on the list.
In this way, one can view the list as per the subject.
Details Present On Serampore College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains a lot of information. Serampore College Merit List contains the following contents:
- Serial No.
- Application No.
- Merit points
- Course Name
Disclaimer: Any mistake/misinformation detected even after admission will automatically cancel the admission of a candidate.
Eligibility For Serampore College 2021
Serampore College provides both the U.G and P.G courses for the students. Only U.G courses are taken into account as per the merit list. The eligibility criteria for the streams (U.G and P.G) are different. The basic requirement for graduation is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination while for P.G, candidates must have a 10+2+3 pattern for study. Apart from the marks, the category also plays a great role. Relaxation of marks is given to the reserved category as per the government rules. There is no entrance exam for the candidate’s selection. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the performance of the students on their 12th board. Thus those who want to take admission to this college, the merit list holds great importance. It tells the students whether they have a clear way to college or not.
Documents Required For Serampore College Verification
- Printout of Serampore College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.