Serampore College Merit List 2020: Serampore College invites the students for the U.G and P.G courses. College offers both the Honours and General courses under the U.G stream. Thus, willing and eligible candidates must look into the site for more information about the courses. No merit list is taken into account for the admission in the P.G courses. The admission process will begin in June 2020. Exact dates are not revealed yet. Candidates must keep checking the official website for regular updates. Thus, look at the article very carefully for the admission list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Serampore College Merit List Important Dates 2020
The college notifies the dates prior to the admission procedure. It releases the prospectus every year to give details about the admission process. Below are the dates that candidates must keep in mind while going for the College. The table given below reflects the important dates.
|Publication of 1st list and waiting list 1||to be notified|
|Admission from the 1st list ( excluding waiting list 1 )||—|
|Publication of 2nd list and waiting list 2nd||—|
|Admission from the 2nd list ( excluding waiting list 2)||—|
|Publication of 3rd list and waiting list 3||—|
|Admission from the 3rd list ( excluding waiting list 3)||—|
Note: All fees to be Submitted Online
How to Download Serampore College Merit List 2020?
Students can view the list by following certain procedures. The steps are given below.
- Visit the official site of the College.
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen.
- Go for ”Faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce” given in home page.
- Look for the “Undergraduate Course” and click on it.
- Go for “ Admission Under Graduate“ in the “Academics” section.
- Click on the Merit List 1st/2nd /3rd as per the search and click on “view details”.
- Then as per the respective subject, click on the list.
In this way, one can view the list as per the subject.
Details Present in Serampore College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains a lot of information. Serampore College Merit List contains the following contents:
- Serial No.
- Application No.
- Merit points
- Course Name
Disclaimer: Any mistake/misinformation detected even after admission will automatically cancel the admission of a candidate.
Eligibility for Serampore College 2020
Serampore College provides both the U.G and P.G courses for the students. Only U.G courses are taken into account as per the merit list. The eligibility criteria for the streams (U.G and P.G) are different. The basic requirement for the graduation is to clear the Higher Secondary Examination while for P.G, candidates must have a 10+2+3 pattern for study. Apart from the marks, the category also plays a great role. Relaxation of marks is given to the reserved category as per the government rules. There is no entrance exam for the candidate’s selection. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the performance of the students in their 12th board. Thus those who want to take admission to this college, merit list hold great importance. It tells the students whether they have clear the way to college or not.
Documents Required for Verification
- Printout of Serampore College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.