Top Engineering Colleges In Arunachal Pradesh 2020: Arunachal Pradesh is one of the largest state situated in the North-Eastern region in India. The state is no so developed unlike the other states of India. The education system is also not so develope in Arunachal especially in the case of engineering institutions. There are only four engineering colleges in the state. In the coming years, Arunachal will definitely grow and prosper in terms of education. Check out the article to know about the engineering colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to get into the colleges’ candidates either have to clear the exam from the state board or clear the All India Level Exam i.e JEE Main. The state-level entrance test is also there i.e NERIST. So taking the exam or through direct admission, candidates can take admission in the engineering colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates outside the state can only enter through JEE Main.
Factors On Which The Students Selects The Colleges Are:
- Student Preference
- Facility and Infrastructure
- Placements Record
Top Engineering Colleges In Arunachal Pradesh 2020
|North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology||Nirjuli|
|National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh||Yupia|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic||Itanagar|
|Tomi Polytechnic College||Basar|
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology: Established by the Government of India in 1984 and is an autonomous and fully funded university under the control of MHRD. Courses offered are Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- National Institute of Technology: The institute offers Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in under-graduate(B.Tech.) courses and post-graduation(M.Tech.).
- Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic : Established in year 2003 and is under the control of MHRD and controlled by Arunachal Pradesh State for Technical Education (APSCTE).
- Tomi Polytechnic College: It is a privately owned institute and is established in 2006 and provides a diploma degree.