Sambalpur University Admission 2021 will start soon for UG and PG Courses. The University offers PG, UG, and Self-Financed Courses. However, the university has released the date sheet for May 2021 semester exam. The admission process includes various steps such as application form, merit list result, counseling process. The University also conducts an Entrance Exam for PG Courses. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Sambalpur University UG and PG Admission 2021. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- +3 Semester Results declared on 9th June 2021. Click here to check.
- The University has released the state open university exam date sheet (tentative) for May 2021 exam. Click here to download.
- Exam Form for Term-End Exam (May 2021) released. Apply Here.
Sambalpur University Exam Admission 2021 Dates
The University has not released any dates regarding the admission process. However, we have provided tentative dates regarding the Sambalpur University Admission 2021
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||–|
|Closing Date of Application Form||–|
|Release of the admit card||–|
|Date of the Entrance Test||–|
|Declaration of the result||–|
Sambalpur University Admission 2021- Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in the process of admission. If a candidate satisfies the eligibility criteria, then he/she will be eligible for the admission process.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Candidate must have passed the three-degree examination in Arts or Science or Commerce or Law (B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/LLB) from Sambalpur University or from any UGC Recognized University. He or she is required to obtain Honours in the concerned subject or at least 45% in aggregate in the same examination where the said subject is a “Pass” subject
- Applicants who have appeared the qualifying exam and are waiting for the results are also eligible to apply for the Sambalpur University Admission. However, they have to submit the Provisional Certificate and Marksheet within 10 days after the publication of the result.
- A candidate who has already possess a PG Degree will not be eligible to take admission. However, this condition is not applicable for the M.Tech Courses.
Sambalpur University Application Form 2021
The Sambalpur University Admission Form will be available online. The admission form will be available on its official website. Eligible candidates have to register themselves first and submit the form before the due date. The cost of the application fees is Rs 500/- as processing fee through State Bank Collect. Candidates can make the payment through debit/credit card/net banking.
Things to keep ready before filling the application form
- Passport Size Photograph (300 x 400 px, 50 Kb size)
- Signature of the candidate (JPG/JPEG Format)
- Documents of Class 10th, 12th Marksheets, and Certificates, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc
How to Apply for Sambalpur University Registration Form?
The step by step process to apply for Sambalpur University UG/PG Admission Form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- suniv.ac.in
- Click on the application form link available on the Notification Section.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Enter details such as Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Date of Birth etc.
- Complete the registration. Soon after the registration process, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Log in using the details and enter the rest of the details such as Academic Details, Personal Details, Address, etc.
- Upload the required documents such as Photograph, and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form fees and submit the form.
Make sure that you enter all the required details correctly, and submit the form before the due date.
Sambalpur University UG and PG Admit Card
The University will release the admit card a week before the examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website by submitting their Registration Id details. The Sambalpur University Entrance Test Admit Card carries all the details of the candidate and the exam.
How to Download Sambalpur University Hall Ticket pdf?
The step by step process to download the Sambalpur University Exam Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the admit card link and enter the required details.
- The suniv.ac.in admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details and download the hall ticket.
The Admit Card of Sambalpur University Entrance Test is a mandatory document that a candidate has to carry to the examination. No applicant will be allowed to appear the exam without the hall ticket. Therefore, make sure that you carry the Exam Hall Ticket.
Sambalpur University Course Programmes
The University provides UG, PG, and Self-Financing Courses. So, here is the list of all the courses that are provided at the University.
|Regular Courses||Self-Financing Courses|
|Anthropology||M Sc in Biotechnology|
|Business Administration||M.Sc in Bioinformatics|
|Centre for Foreign Languages||P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics|
|Computer Science and Application||MBA (Financial Management)|
|Earth Science||Master of Social Work (MSW)|
|Environmental Science||M.Tech in Environmental Science & Engg|
|English||M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry|
|Economics||M.Tech. in Geospatial Technology|
|Home Science||M. Tech. in Safty, Health and Environmental Technology|
|Law||M.Sc. in Food Science|
|Library and Information Science||M.Tech. in Geospatial Technology|
|Life Sciences||MBA in Rural Management|
|Mathematics||MA in Sanskrit|
|Physics||M.Sc. Medical Physics|
|Performing Arts||M. Tech. in Safty, Health and Environmental Technology|
|Political Science & Public Administration|
Sambalpur University Selection Procedure (UG and PG)
The selection procedure of Sambalpur University is different for UG and PG Courses. Check the selection procedure below-
PG Regular Courses
The selection of the courses on the basis of the Written Test (with coding and decoding system) and with a career mark of 70% and 30% weightage respectively. The written test will carry the questions from Honours Syllabi of the subject of the qualifying examination.
Later the selection of the candidate will take place on the basis of the merit scores, subject to reservations, shall be prepared strictly on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test / MAT score / Career Marks / Performance Test & Experience in Performing Arts.
Self-Financing Course Programmes
To get admission in Self-Financing Courses, the applicants have to appear a written test of 70 marks and a career test of 30 marks. The formula for calculating the career marks is as follows-
- H.S.C.E.: 1st Divn.-6 2nd Divn.-4.5 3rd Divn/Pass.-3
- +2: 1st Divn.-9 2nd Divn.-7 3rd Divn/Pass.-5
- +3(Honours): Marks secured in Honours Subject X 15 Maximum Marks in Honours Subject
- +3(Pass): Aggregate Marks secured X 12 Maximum Marks
Documents Required for Admission
The admission into self-financing courses will be done by post and not in person. The applicants have to submit the following documents through the post for Sambalpur University Admission.
- College leaving certificate from the last institution attended
- Original Conduct Certificate
- Original Mark sheet, passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Two Attested Passport Size Photographs
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Required fees specified in the intimation letter
Sambalpur University Result
The university will declare the Sambalpur University Result soon after the completion of the entrance test. The university is also responsible for releasing the semester exam result. However, in the case of the admission process, the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate. Intimation to the selected candidates will be sent by the concerned Department through Registered Post / Speed Post / E-mail and will be notified in the Department Notice Boards.
So, these are the complete details of Sambalpur University PG Entrance Admission 2021. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.