The Patliputra University Admission 2021 will start soon for UG and PG courses. The university has released the exam forms for the semester exams. Candidates can check the Ph.D. entrance test result and semester result also. The University was established in the year in 2018 and constitutes over 25 Colleges, Two Government Colleges, Three Minority Colleges, and much more. However, to participate in the ppup.ac.in Admission, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Admission Process starts with filling of the application form followed by UGCET and PGCET Entrance Exam, Merit List, Result, etc. The University offers admission to various UG, PG, Vocational Courses, etc. Thus, in the article, we have provided complete details regarding the Patliputra University UG and PG Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we have provided the details regarding Patliputra Semester Exam Schedule, Result, Exam Form, and much more. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Latest Updates of Patliputra University
- The university also released the exam forms for LLB and various other courses. Click here.
- Patliputra University has released Ph.D. entrance result and Semester result. Check PPU Result.
- Patliputra University will soon start the admission process of UG and PG Courses. Candidates can visit the official website for more details. ppuponline.in
- The University has uploaded the Lecture Videos for BSc, B.A, M.A Course Programs. Check the E-Content of the University.
Download Patliputra University M.A Psychology, BSc Zoology Notes
Due to the COVID-19 Lockdown, the University has uploaded the lecture notes on the website for B.A, M.A, and BSc Course. Download below.
Patliputra University Admission 2021 Dates
The University will soon release the official dates regarding the admission process. Candidates can check the dates below. However, if there is any change in the dates, then we will update it soon. We advise checking the website soon for the latest updates.
Admission Dates of UG and PG Courses
|Starting date of the Online Admission Form||Third Week of July 2021|
|Last Date of Submission Form (without late fees)||Second Week of August 2021|
|Release of the First merit list||–|
|Last Date of Admission after the declaration of the merit list||–|
|Last Date of Validation of admission by college||–|
|Release of the 2nd Merit List||–|
|Last Date of Admission after the declaration of 2nd Merit List||–|
|Last Date of Validation of admission by the college||–|
|Release of the Third Merit List||–|
|Last Date of Admission after the declaration of 3rd merit list||–|
|Last Date of Validation of admission by the college||–|
|Application Form for Spot Admission||–|
|Publication of merit list||–|
|Last Date of Admission to this merit||–|
|Last Date of Validation of admission by the college||–|
Patliputra University Ph.D. Admission Dates
|Starting date of the Online Admission Form|
|Last Date of Submission Form (without late fees)|
|Submission of online form (with late fees) Rs 500|
|Ph.D. Admission Test 2021||11th April 2021|
|Result||24th My 2021 (Released)|
Patliputra University Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Eligibility Criteria is very important in the process of PPUP Admission. If you don’t satisfy the eligibility condition, then you will not be eligible for the admission process. However, the admission criteria are different for each course. Check out the Patliputra University Admission Criteria below-
Patliputra University UG Admission (Vocational Eligibility Criteria)
- The student must have passed Class 12th/Intermediate Examination with 45% marks in the respective subjects.
- For Patliputra University BCA/BSc IT Admission, the candidate must have passed Class 10+2/I.Sc/I.Com/I.A with at least 45% marks. Also, he/she must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- To get admission in BBM/BTTM/BBA/BASPM, candidates must have passed Class 10+2, or I.Sc, I.Com or I.A with 45% minimum marks.
- For BEWM Admission, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or I.Sc with Maths and Biology as their compulsory subject.
- To get admission in BIOTECH/BIMB/BIOCHEM/BIO INFO, the student must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks with Biology as their compulsory subject.
- For Admission in BLIS Course, candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks.
- For Admission in PGDCR, the candidate must have completed their Graduation in any subject with at least 45% marks.
Patliputra University PG Admission (Regular and Traditional Course) Eligibility
- The Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% marks in respective Honors Subject/Major Subject/Subject Course.
- OR Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 55% marks in Subsidiary/Pass Course or Allied Subjects.
PG Vocational Courses Eligibility Criteria (MBA, MCA, MSc, Bio-Tech, Environmental Science, and other courses)
|MCA Admission||Must have Graduated with BCA with 45% marks, BSc with Mathematics at +2 Level|
|Patliputra MSc Biotech Admission||BSc Biotechnology Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Microbiology with 45% marks|
|MSc Environmental Science||BSc with Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Physics/Chemistry/Environmental Science/Engineering/Science Graduate|
|MSc Electronics||BSc Electronics/Science Graduate with Physics/Mathematics with at least 45% marks|
|M.A Public Administration||Graduation with at least 45% marks|
|Patliputra University Admission in M.A in Labour and Social Welfare||Graduation with at least 45% marks|
|MLIS||Must have passed BLIS|
|M.Ed||Must have passed B.Ed|
Patliputra University Admission/Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the admission will take place on the basis of the performance in the Entrance Test. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Patliputra University UGCET/PGET Exam. Later, the shortlisted candidates will have to attend the Document Verification Process which will take place offline.
Patliputra University Application Form 2021
The University will release ppup.ac.in online form in the month of June 2021. The application form will be available online on its official website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill and submit the application form.
How to Appy For Patliputra University UG/PG Admission Form?
The step by step process to apply for Patliputra University Admission Form is as follows-
- Visit the official website- admission.ppup.online.in or click on the link available on the Latest Updates section.
- Now click on the New registration link. If you have already registered then login using the credentials.
- Enter your basic personal details, such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly.
- Submit the details, you will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, a verification link will be sent to your mail-id. Click on the link and activate your Patliputra University Student Login.
- Now, log in using the credentials to fill the rest of the details. Enter your Personal, Educational Qualification Details, address details.
- Upload the required documents asked. Recheck all the details and
- Lastly, make the payment of the application fees.
- Finally, submit the application form and Download.
- Take a printout of the Admission Application Form for future reference.
The Patliputra University Registration Form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore make sure that you submit the registration form before the due date.
Application Form Fees of Patliputra University Online Form
The application form fees have to be paid online only through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. However, the form fees vary as per the category. Check the application form fees of Patliputra University –
- For General, BC-I and BC-II Category Candidates- Rs 750/-
- Application Form Fees for SC/ST Category Students – Rs 400/-
- Late Fine Fee Charges is Rs 100/-
Patliputra University Semester Exam Form (Part-I, II, III, Odd and Even Sem)
Candidates who have already got admission into Patliputra University will have to fill the Semester Exam Form. The Patliputra University Semester Exam Form will be available for both UG and PG Courses (Regular and Back Paper Students). So, to register themselves for the exam, they have to submit the exam form with a requisite fee amount.
The forms will be available a few weeks before the date of the semester examination. For each Exam Part- I/II/III or Semester (Odd/Even), you need to fill and submit the form.
Patliputra University Exam Time Table 2021
The University releases Exam Time Table for various UG and PG Semester Course Programs. The Patliputra University Exam Time Table consists of the exam dates of the respective semester examination. The date sheet is available online on its official website. Candidates who have filled the exam form will be able to appear the exam.
The Exam Date Sheet of Patliputra University releases a month before the Semester Examination.
How to Download Patliputra University Time Table?
The step by step process to download the exam date sheet pdf is as follows
- Visit the official website of Patliputra University- ppup.ac.in
- Then click on the download Exam Time Table Link available on the top of the homepage.
- The exam schedule will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details and download the Patliputra University Exam Schedule 2021.
Patliputra University Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of Patliputra University will release just a week before the date of the entrance exam. Candidates whose application form has been submitted successfully will be able to download the Hall Ticket. However, to download the PU PAT Exam Admit Card, candidates have to enter their User ID and Password. The Admit Card is a mandatory document for a candidate who is appearing in the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Hall Ticket of Patliputra University, Patna.
ppup.ac.in Semester Exam Admit Card
Candidates who are appearing for the Odd or Even Semester Exams can also download the admit card. The Patliputra University Semester Admit Card will release 10 to 15 days before the date of the exam. So, to download the hall ticket, you need to enter your Registration/Roll Number and Password.
Patliputra University PAT/UGCET/PGCET Exam Pattern
As mentioned before, the University conducts its own entrance test for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. Courses. The exam pattern of Patliputra University is as follows-
UGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Appearing the exam is offline and in English Language only.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (10+2 Level Questions)
- Questions will be available in MCQ Format.
- Each Question carries 1 mark and there is negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks and Total Time Duration is 120 Minutes.
PU PAT Entrance Test Exam Pattern
The University also conducts an entrance test for Ph.D. Admission. So, the exam pattern for the PAT Entrance Test is as follows-
Part-I Question Paper Pattern
- The PAT Exam comprises of two papers- Paper I (Objective) and II (Subjective)
- The Paper I consists of 50 MCQs with a time duration of 1 Hour.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Exam will take place offline on OMR Sheet. Candidates are not allowed to take the question booklet.
Part-II Question Paper Pattern
- The Patliputra University Question Paper II is subjective in nature.
- The Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Questions will be asked on the syllabus of the Post Graduate Courses
- The Question Paper is divided into three sets- Group A, B, and C
|Section||Questions and Answers (Word Length)||Marking Scheme|
|A||Total Short Answer Type Questions out of which six has to be answered- (150 words approx for each answer)||5X6= 30 marks|
|B||A total of 7 Questions are asked out of which 4 has to be answered (200 words approx)||4X10= 40 marks|
|C||A total of Four Questions will be asked out of which 2 questions have to be answered||2X15= 30 marks|
The University of Patliputra, Patna Syllabus (Entrance and Semester)
The University conducts separate entrance exam for the admission into the UG, PG, and Ph.D. Admission. Patliputra University releases the exam syllabus a month before the exam so that the candidates can prepare for the test as per the syllabus. Whereas, the PU UP Semester Exam Syllabus is available on the website. The semester exam syllabus carries all the details such as Course Modules, Practical and Theory Chapters, etc. However, we have provided the exam syllabus of PAT Entrance Test
Patliputra Ph.D. Admission Test Syllabus PDF (Paper-I)
This is the General Research and Aptitude Test. Check out the syllabus details below.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Syllabus|
|Research Aptitude||10||20||Meaning, aim, nature, and scope of research, a prerequisite of research, types, and fundamentals of research, Methods of Research, Ethics in Research|
|Language Aptitude||10||20||High-School Level|
|Data Interpretation||Qualitative and Quantitative Data, Mapping of Data, Representation, and Interpretation of Graphs|
|Environment and Sustainability||10||20||Sources of Air, Water, and Soil Pollutions, and their mitigation, Noise Pollution, Global Warming, Ozone Depletion, and Acid Rain, Current Environmental Issues and Movements in India, Global Environmental Movements, Biodiversity, etc.|
|Computer and Information and Communication Technology||05||10||General Abbreviation and terminology of computers, Meaning, Advantages, Uses, Risks of Digitization, basics of Internet|
Syllabus for Paper-II Question Paper
Paper-II is a subjective based question paper. So, the questions will be asked from the following-
- Subject-specific test
- Questions on Post-Graduate Courses
Patliputra University Question Papers – Previous Year
You can download the Previous Year Question Paper from the official website- ppup.ac.in. Candidates can download the Patliputra University Previous Year Entrance Papers and Semester Exam Papers here. It is available free of cost. With the help of the question paper, you will understand the exam pattern and marking scheme of the Semester Exam. This will help you a lot in your exam preparation.
Patliputra University Result 2021
The University releases the result for both Entrance Examination and Semester Examination. For admission purposes, the University releases the result in the form of the merit list. Whereas, for Semester Exam, the University releases the result individually. Candidates have to enter their Roll number, Course name, Semester details to check the Patliputra University Exam Result. The University also releases the Back paper, Revaluation Result.
Patliputra University Merit List PDF
The Merit List will release soon after the completion of the entrance test. The Patliputra University Merit List will comprise the names of the candidates who will be eligible for the further admission process. The selection list of the candidates will be available on the Patliputra University Website. The University releases a separate merit list for the UG and PG Course Programs.
Details Printed on the Merit List
Candidates can find the following details on PU UP Merit List 2020
- Rank Position
- Name of the candidate
- Form Number
- 12th Year
- Year Gap
- Percentage of Class 10th and 12th
Provisional Offer Letter by Patliputra University
Candidates who have been selected for the final admission procedure of Patliputra University will have to download the Provisional Letter.
How to Download Patliputra University Provisional Admission Letter?
The step by step process to download the PUPUP University Provisional Letter is as follows-
- Visit the official website or click on ppuponline.ac.in
- Then click on the “College Login” and enter your User ID and Password
- Enter Your Registration Number
- The provisional letter will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details
- Download and take the printout of the Patliputra University Admission Letter
List of Details Printed on the Provisional Letter
The details that are printed on the admission Letter of ppup.ac.in are as follows-
- Registration Number
- Name of the candidate
- Merit List number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Allotted College
- Subject Group
- Merit Index
- Confidential Number
- Admission open and closing date
- Instructions to be followed.
Patliputra University Counselling or Document Verification
This is the last stage of the Patliputra University Admission 2021. Hence, candidates who have been allotted colleges will have to report the allotted institute along with the documents on the specified date and time. The Patliputra University College List will be available on the website.
List of Documents to Carry for Document Verification
Candidates have to carry original as well as a self-attested set of all the following documents-
- Patliputra University provisional letter
- Application Form
- Admit Card of the University
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer/Migration certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity (such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
Make sure you carry all the documents. If any candidate fails to bring any of the above documents will not be eligible for the admission.
So, these are the complete details about Patliputra University, Patna Admission. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.