Rajasthan Scholarship 2021: The Social Justice & Empowerment Department Or Rajasthan Scholarship is a scholarship launched exclusively for Rajsthan Students. The Government of Rajasthan offers the scholarship scheme to its subsidiary departments, to the meritorious disadvantaged & deserving students. Therefore, through the Rajasthan SJE scholarship, the candidates will be able to pursue higher education. Subsequently getting admission in nine institutions, 250+ colleges, 7400 high schools & 55000 primary schools.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to apply for the scholarship, the candidates must fill up the Rajasthan Yojana Scholarship Form. However, they must apply for it before the last date. Subsequently, they will also be able to check the status of their by visiting the scholarship portal.. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Rajasthan SJE Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form Status, Last Date & Helpline Number Portal, keep on reading the article.
- Check The Order Regarding Acceptance Of Certificate Of Institutions In Scholarship Portal!
Rajasthan SJE Scholarship Dates 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for SJE Rajasthan Scholarship must keep themselves up to date with the important dates. Also, they must fill up the application form before the last date. Furthermore, we have mentioned the important dates. Check below.
|Start of the application form||November 2021|
|Last Date Of Application Form||March 2022|
Rajasthan SJE Scholarship Details 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship mus also check the scholarship details. Therefore, we have mentioned the information regarding the same. Check below.
|Initiator||Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Punjab|
|Scholarship Name||Punjab Scholarship|
|Mode of filling the application Form||Online|
List Of Rajasthan Scholarship Schemes 2021
The candidates can check the list of Rajasthan Scholarship schemes below.
- Post matric scholarship scheme
- Chief Minister Sarvajan Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
- Centrally promoted book bank scheme
- Residential school scheme
- Old-Age, Widow / Abandoned and Special Qualified Pension
- Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana
- Hostel facility
- Follow up plan
- Widow Remarriage Gift Scheme
- Support & Gift Scheme
- Rajya Mahila Sadan/ Nari Niketan Scheme
- Ujjwala scheme
- Swadhar Greh Scheme
- Scheduled Caste Sub Plan
- Grants-in-aid scheme for construction of vehicle blacksmiths
- Financial assistance to SC/ ST persons suffering from atrocities
- Dr. Savita ben Ambedkar interracial marriage
- Ambedkar Award Scheme
- Palanhar Scheme
- Funeral grant scheme
- Answer Matric Scholarship Scheme under Devanarayana Scheme
- De-addiction program plan
- Navajivan Yojana
Rajasthan SJE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the Rajasthan Scholarship must primarily check the eligibility criteria. However, the candidates who are not eligible must not apply for the scholarship. They will be disqualified otherwise. Furthermore, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for all the scholarships under SJE. Check below.
Rajasthan Post-Matric & CM Scholarship 2021
- The students belonging from the SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT categories can apply for it. However, they must have passed from a recognized school in class 11th & 12th.
- The community income of the candidate must not surpass Rs. 2,50,000. This is for SC/ST/SBC) candidates. However, it is Rs. 1,00,000 For OBC & EBC candidates. Furthermore, Rs. 2,00,000( For DNT candidates) & Rs. 5,00,000 ( for students who are studying at a normalized institution).
Rajasthan SJE Scholarship, Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Students belonging to EBC 2021
In order to apply for SJE scholarship, the candidates must abide by the following criteria as mentioned below.
- The candidate must belong to the general category can contribute to the EBC group.
- This grant also extends to the candidates studying in class 11th till graduation in order to pursue their studies.
- Also, the family’s income should not exceed more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan 2021
The candidates who qualify the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the SJE scholarship.
- The students belonging to the classification of SBC. Also, the candidates who have done research at the postgraduate level in class 11, can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual family’s income must not cross over Rs. 1,08,000.
- The candidates who have undertaken studies can apply via distance learning or correspondence.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan 2021
The candidates who qualify the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the SJE Scholarship.
- The students who belong to the SC category can apply.
- The student must have a total of 55% marks. Also, they must have finished their postgraduate studies from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have been accepted to a Ph.D. program, in the mentioned disciplines at a college broad –Social Science Public Administration Legal Economics
- Political Science Anthropology The applicant’s age should be under 35 years.
- The candidate’s age should be under the age of 35.
- The family’s annual income must not be greater than Rs. 6 Lakh.
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan 2021
The candidates who meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the SJE Scholarship.
- The students who have passed their 12th class and also secured at least 60% will be able to apply for this scholarship. Also, they must be classified under 1 Lakh student’s merit list.
- The annual income from the community must not reach Rs. 2,50,000.
- The applicant must be in a nationalized back. They must also have a clear bank account.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP) 2021
The canddiates who meet the mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the SJE scholarship.
- The applicant must be in the age group of between 18-35 years of age.
- The graduate, postgraduate & Phd students in the field of Engineering/Medical/Law/Agriculture can apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate must be having a strong grip on interpersonal & also delivery experience over MS Office.
Rajasthan SJE Scholarship Amount 2021
The selected candidates will be bestowed with the Rajasthan Fellowship amount. However, the scholarship amount will vary according to the different scholarships under Rajasthan, Therefore, to help the students, we have mentioned the detailed list of the scholarship amount. Check below.
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||INR 15,000 per month|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan|| |
A financial assistance of up to INR 25.00 Lakh Per Annum Will Be Provided
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||INR 5,000 per annum Will Be Provided To The Students|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)|
List Of Document Required For Rajasthan Scholarship 2021
The candidates need to posses certain documents in order to get the Rajasthan Yojana. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to the cancellation of the SJE Scholarship. Furthermore, the candidate must upload the required documents in the mentioned size & format @ sje.rajasthan.gov.in.scholarship. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have mentioned the list of documents required. Check below.
- Address Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 10th/ 12th Class Marksheet
- Receipt of Fees
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook details, etc
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan Scholarship 2021?
In order to apply for the Scholarship, the candidates must follow certains steps. Furthermore, to help the candidates we have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of SJE Rajasthan Scholarship Portal i.e. sje.rajasthan.gov.in.scholarship
- Subsequently, the candidate will see a home page of the Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have to click on the “New Registration” button in case the candidate is a new user.
- Thereafter, the candidate must fill in the require details. Subsequently, they must upload the mentioned documents as well.
- After that, the candidates must cross-checl the details before they finally submit the SJE Scholarship Application Form.
- Thereafter, the candidate must download the Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2021.
- Subsequently, the candidate will receive an “Account Acitivation Link” on their email id after successfully registering. It will be sent to the same Id, the candidate registered himself/herself whilst filling the application form.
- Then, the candidates must submit the SJE Scholarship application form & take out printed copy for future references.
- Also, the candidate need not submit the form online. They can also send it to the address as mentioned below.
Address: 11th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.