Kanyashree Scholarship 2020: The Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal is the official authority that initiated the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme. The United Nation awarded West Bengal the first place in public service. It was due to the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship. Furthermore, the main objective of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship is to upgrade the life status of the disadvantaged girl’s child in the state, especially the girl belonging to poor families. Since they can not fund their own education.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, by providing school education to all teenage girls, it seeks to minimize the school dropout rates. Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship provides secondary education or vocational or sports training to financially poor girls. Therefore, the girls will subsequently be able to continue their education for a long time. Also, by preventing their early marriages before 18 years of age. It has two benefits. First, it provides an annual scholarship to girls between the age of 13 to 18 each year. Consequently, ensuring that the girls remain unmarried & in school. The second being, the one-time grant is paid to girls between the age of 18 and 19. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form, Status, Renewal, Amount & Last Date in Bengali, keep on reading the article.
The candidates can now track their Kanyashree Scholarship Application Form Status Now!
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Amount Details 2020
The candidates who wish to get the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship must check the information pertaining to it. Check below.
|Kanyashree Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|Annual scholarship – K1||Rs.500|
|One‐Time Grant – K2||Rs.25000|
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates. They must fill the online application form os Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship before the last date. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Kanyashree Application Form Starts||September 2020|
|Fresh Application Form Closing Date||November 2020|
|Renewal Of Kanyashree Prakalpa Application Form Starts From||September 2020|
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria (K1 Scholarship) 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship must primarily check the eligibility criteria. Since no ineligible candidates will be granted the scholarship. Furthermore, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria. Check below.
- In order to get the Kanyashree Scholarship, the student must be between the age of 13 & 17 (before turning 18).
- The candidate must not be a married woman.
- She must be studying in class 8th-12th in a Government recognized regular or equivalent school or vocational school. Also, they can be studying in a technical training course.
- The annual family income must be less or equal to INR 120000 per annum in order to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme.
- The family income condition will be varied if the following conditions are true.
- If the applicant girl is physically handicapped.
- The applicant’s parents (both father & mother) are deceased.
- If the applicant’s daughter/ward is already a recipient of the scholarship & is asking for a renewal of the benefit.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria (K2 Scholarship) 2020
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before they apply for the Kanyashree Parakalpa (K2) scholarship. Furthermore, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria. Check below.
- The girl child must be 18-19 ( in between 18-19 years of age).
- If the girls is unmarried on attaining 18 years of age.
- The girl must be enrolled & attending an Institute of Higher Education. Or they must be training must be eligible for One Time Grant.
- The family income must be less than or equal to INR 120000 Per annum.
- However, the family income conditions can be varied if the girl is handicapped or has deceased parents.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria (K3 Scholarship) 2020
The K3 scholarship was launched by the Honourable Chief Minister of West Bengal. It was initiated on 28th July 2017. It was for girls studying at any University. The K3 scholarship helps the girl students to pursue higher studies. We have provided the eligibility criteria of the Kanyashree Prakalpa K3 Scholarship. Check below.
- Only K2 registered candidates are eligible for the Kanyashree Prakalpa K3 scholarship.
- In order to apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa K3 scheme, the candidate must have passed an undergraduate degree with at least 45%. Also, they must have taken admission in any postgraduate course under any University.
- Furthermore, there is no maximum age limit in order to apply for Kanyashree K3 Prakalpa.
Steps To Fill/Download The Kanyashree Prakalpa Application Form 2020
In order to apply online for Kanyashree Praklapa, the applicant must open a bank account in their name. The candidates must follow certain steps in order to download the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Online Application Form. Furthermore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must collect the application form from the respective educational institution.
- Thereafter, the candidate must fill the application form. They must provide the following details.
- Personal Details
- Educational Institution Address
- Subsequently, the candidate must sign on the application form & get it signed by their parents. Thereafter, the candidate must submit the application form to the respective educational institution.
- Now, the Head of Department will verify the details provided by the candidate. After doing so, they will put an official stamp on it.
- Subsequently, the candidate must obtain the acknowledgment slip. They must keep the application number for future references.
- After the candidate has successfully submitted the application form, the details of the applicant will be uploaded on the official website of Kanyashree Praklapa.
How To Check The Status Of The Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Application Form 2020
In order to track the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Online Application Form, the candidate must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website (www.wbkanyashree.gov.in) of Kanyashree Prakalpa.
- Subsequently, click on the Track Application Option on the main page.
- Thereafter, select the year & type of scheme from the drop-down menu.
- Furthermore, enter the DOB & application Id & the captcha image.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- The candidate will be able to view the Kanyashree Prakalpa application status.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Amount Payment Method
The annual scholarship will be paid to the beneficiaries via fund transfer through the candidate’s bank account. Therefore, as soon as the application is approved, the applicant will be aided in opening & operating a bank account, through a bank partner. Furthermore, the account must be started in any Scheduled Bank. It is as per the RBI’s second schedule.
Renewal of Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship 2020
The procedure of the renewal of the Scholarship Applications is the same as it is for new applicants. Therefore, the candidate must carry all the documents. There is no requirement of the income certificate for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme application renewal. Furthermore, all the documents & application form will be scrutinized & verified. Therefore, the candidate must make sure to carry all the valid documents. Moreover, the detection of any invalid documents can lead to the cancellation of the renewal process.
Kanyashree Praklapa Amount For K3 Scholarship
We have mentioned the details of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship Amount. However, only the eligible candidates will be provided with the amount.
|Science Stream||Rs. 2500 Per Month|
|Arts Stream||Rs. 2000 Per Month|
Documents Required For Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2020
The candidates must possess certain documents in order to apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to Kanyashree Prakalpa scholarship scheme cancellation. Furthermore, we have mentioned the list of required documents. Check below.
- Age proof document – Copy of Birth Certificate
- Unmarried statement
- Income certificate
- Certificate of enrolment and attendance by Head of Institution of Education or Training
- Copy of Certificate of Disability (for handicapped girls)
- Photocopy of bank passbook