Kolhan University Syllabus 2020 for UG and PG Courses is available here. Students who are appearing for the upcoming semester examination can check out the details below. The Syllabus will help the students to prepare the examination. The University conducts Semester examination twice a year. You can check Kolhan University Exam Dates for the latest exam notifications of the university. So, eligible students can check and download Kolhan University Syllabus of B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Sc, etc. With the help of the semester syllabus, you will get to know the pattern of the question paper and schedule your exam preparation. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Kolhan University UG and PG Exam Syllabus pdf. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Eligibility for Appearing Kolhan University Semester Exam 2020
As mentioned above, the University conducts the Semester Exam twice a year. However, to appear the examination, you need to have a minimum attendance record and must have filled and submitted the Kolhan University Exam Form. The University releases the exam form a few weeks before the date of the exam. Candidates have to visit Kolhan University Student Login and submit the exam form before the due date. Students who submit the Semester Application Form will be eligible to download the Kolhan University Admit Card and appear in the exam.
How to Download Kolhan University Exam Syllabus?
The step by step process to check and download KU Examination Syllabus pdf is as following.
- Visit the official website of the University- kolhanuniversity.ac.in or click on the link available below.
- Then click on the Students section and select the “Downloads” option from the drop-down menu.
- Once you click on the “Downloads” section, a list of folders will be displayed on the page.
- Search for UG/PG Syllabus Folder and select the required course program you opted for.
- Download and take the printout of the Syllabus (if required).
Download Syllabus of Kolhan University- UG/PG Courses
Here we have provided a direct link to download the exam syllabus for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. So, students can click on the link and check the Kolhan University Syllabus 2020 pdf.
Kolhan University Undergraduate Syllabus PDF Download (B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Tech, etc)
|Political Science Exam Syllabus (B.A Hons)||Kolhan University B.Sc IT Syllabus||B.Com (Hons)|
|B.A Economics Syllabus||B.Sc Zoology Syllabus||B.A Sociology Course Program|
|Download Complete Kolhan University, Chaibasa UG Syllabus|
Download Syllabus of Kolhan University (Postgraduate Courses)
|M.A Political Science||Santhali Syllabus||M.A Economics|
|M.Sc Mathematics||M.Sc Chemistry||English Syllabus|
|Download Kolhan University Postgraduate Syllabus|
Importance of Kolhan University Syllabus
The Syllabus of Kolhan University plays a vital role in the examination. With the help of the syllabus, you get to schedule your preparation. You get to know the exam pattern and format of the questions. Make sure that check the course module before you start to prepare. The Kolhan University Syllabus pdf comprises of the Format of the Question Paper, Passing Marks, Grading Format, and important sections. Therefore, make sure that you go through the exam syllabus carefully.
Kolhan University, Chaibasa Semester Exam Pattern
Now that you have downloaded the Kolhan University Syllabus 2020, now you need to know the exam pattern of the semester as well. The University conducts Odd and Even Semester in the month of March and December of every year. Hence, the Kolhan University Exam Framework includes-
- The Internal Assessment – which carries 30% of marks and
- The Semester Exam- which carries 70% of marks.
For, the Courses without Practical Exam, the evaluation process includes Mid-Term Test (subjective/objective= 15 marks), Assignments (10 marks), and Classroom attendance and active participation with leadership qualities (5 marks).
Kolhan University End Semester Examination
The Question Paper of Kolhan University is set by the controller of the Examination of the University. The exam pattern of the End Semester Exam is as follows-
- The Exam will take place offline and the time duration of the exam is three hours.
- 10 objective type of questions (MCQ/True or False/Fill in the Blanks, etc) of 2 marks each. Hence, the total marks of this section are 20 marks.
- 8 short answer (25 words) type questions, of which 4 have to be answered for 5 marks each. The total marks for this section are 20 marks.
- Four Questions of Long Answer (400 words), out of which 2 questions have to be answered of 15 marks. The total marks allotted for this section are 30 marks.
- Thus, the total marks of the Kolhan University End Semester Question Paper are 70 marks.
Kolhan University Grades and Grade Points
|Letter Grades||Grade Points||Marks|
|A++ (Excellent)||9||90% to 99.99%|
|A+ (Excellent)||8||80% to 89.99%|
|A (Very Good)||7.5||75% to 79.99%|
|B+ (Good)||7||70% to 74.99%|
|B (Above Average)||6||60% to 69.99%|
|C (Average)||5||50% to 59.99%|
|P (Pass)||4||40% to 49.99%|
|Fail (F)||0||Less than 40%|
Instructions Regarding the Kolhan University Exam
- A student obtaining grade “F” shall be considered as “Fail”. These students will have to re-appear the exam.
- For non-credit courses ‘Satisfactory’ or “Unsatisfactory’ shall be indicated instead of the letter grade.
- Marks sheet issued to a student getting grade F or symbols N or X in any of the courses shall be marked ‘Provisional’. Symbol “N” indicates that the student has not appeared in the examination. Whereas, Symbol “X” indicates absent.Kolhan University Admit Card 2020
Students who are appearing the End Semester Exam of the University must download the Hall Ticket before the date of the exam. To download Kolhan University Admit Card, you need to provide your Registration Number/Roll Number. The Exam Card pdf carries all the necessary details of the exam and the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Admit Card.
So, these are the complete details of Kolhan University Exam Syllabus pdf. If you have any questions regarding the examination process or syllabus, then please comment on the section below.