PESSAT Application Form 2020. Click on the link to apply.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PESSAT Application Form Date 2020
Check the important dates so as not to miss the update on PESSAT 2020. Some of the important dates are given below:
|Release of Online PESSAT 2020 Application Form||4th October 2019|
|Last Submission Date for Candidates outside Bangalore||15th July 2020|
|Last Submission Date for Bangalore candidates||24th July 2020|
|PESSAT 2020 examination||25th July – 9th August 2020|
PESSAT Application Form 2020 Procedure – PESSAT Registration
Aspirants have to follow certain procedures to fill the form. The steps they need to fill are: Candidates before applying for PESSAT must go through the eligibility criteria for PESSAT Application Form.
Step 1: Registration and Selection of Course
First of all, candidates have to visit the official site of the PESSAT and click the link of Admission 2020. Enter the required details such as the correct email. ID and mobile no. and other information asked. At the same time, candidates have to select the course for which they are applying.
Step 2: Fill The Application Form
Now after registration candidates have to login by entering the credentials and fill the required details. The details include information about the personal, academic and others.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Phone Number
- Blood Group
- Family Size
- Place of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Handicapped (Y/N)
- Parent’s Name
- Address line 1 and 2
- Local Address of Parents/Guardian
Details of Parents:
- Name of the Father
- Father Designation
- Father Qualification
- Employer Details
- Father Occupation
- Annual Income
- Father Alumnus of PES (Y/N)
- Name of Mother
- Mother Qualification
- Mother Alumnus of PES (Y/N)
Details of Qualifying Examination
- Institute Name
- Address line 1 and 2
- Last Institution Left (On or Expected)
- Qualifying Examination
- Branch Preferences 1, 2, 3
- Residence (KAR/NKR/NRI)
Test Centre Preferences:
- In this candidates have to select the 3 center as per preference
- After reading the declaration click on it and do the final submission
Step 3: Upload The Image
Candidates must upload the scanned passport size photograph and in the given format. The file size should be 150 x 150 pixels and the maximum size should be 80 KB. The file format of the photograph should be only jpg or gif.
Step 4: Pay Application Fee
In the last step, candidates have to pay the PESSAT application fee which is Rs 1050/-. Without the fee, the application form will not be processed. Candidates can pay the application fee both in an online and offline mode. Online payment through credit card/debit card/net banking or offline payment by e-challan (by cash payment at ICICI bank branches) or by Demand draft. DD should be in favor of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
Candidates have to send the DD along with printed application form to the following address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Step 5: Print The Application Form
After completing the procedure candidates have to take the print of the PESSAT application form for future reference.
The PESSAT 2020 Application Form Fee will be Rs. 1050/-. Applicants can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking/Bank Challan/demand draft.
The payment through DD has to be paid in favor of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidates can also submit the fee through challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches).
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria given below to appear in PESSAT 2020 entrance exam. Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of India.
For UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- KCET Score: Candidates can also apply through KCET (for B.tech) state level entrance exam.
- Board: Those passed from CBSE, ICSE, State, IB, and IGCSE boards will only be considered for admissions to the respective programme at PES. Other boards need to take permission before they register for admissions.
For B.A. LL.B and B.Arch Course:
- CLAT Score Card: For admission in B.A. LL.B course, the CLAT scorecard will be considered.
- NATA Score Card: For admission in B.Arch course, the NATA score card will be considered.
- Mandatory: It is mandatory to register in PESSAT for admission in both the courses and upload the scorecard.
If you have any other queries about PESSAT Application Form 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.