After the publication of the result, PES University will release the rank list and thus who qualify and secure rank in the PESSAT exam is called for PESSAT Counselling. PES University will be conducting the counselling and seat allotment procedure after the declaration of the PESSAT Result. The counselling will take place in two rounds for eligible candidates at the PES University. The counselling will take place in an offline mode. During the counselling procedure, the seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s rank, choices of college and course and the availability of seats.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who have been allotted a seat but not satisfied with the same can fill and submit a form for the same. Students appearing for the PES counselling procedure will be required to carry two demand drafts to the counselling procedure. If there are seats are vacant in the first round of counselling, the second round of counselling will take place for those seats. The counselling of PESSAT will include the PESSAT seat allotment procedure. Read the article to know about the PESSAT counselling process 2020.
PESSAT Counselling Dates 2020
Check the table below for PESSAT Counselling dates given on the official website here:
|PESSAT 2020 exam||My 2020|
|Last date to update 12th std/ 2nd PU marks (Only for candidates whose 12th/ 2nd PU results are announced)||May 2020|
|PESSAT Results||Announced later|
|PESSAT first round counseling||June 2020|
|Second Round of BTech Counseling||July 2020|
|Formally notified last date of admission||August 2020|
|Last date for submission of original documents|
(only for admitted students)
Eligibility To Appear In The Counselling Of PESSAT 2020
- Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria listed below will be able to participate in the PESSAT counselling for the academic session of 2020-21.
- Candidates must qualify the PESSAT 2020.
- All students must also upload their 12th class/2nd PUC scores after the declaration of results. (Do not upload the score if you have not got the results)
- Each candidates appearing for the counselling session must register for the same.
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 60% of marks in the class 12th exam and must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects.
- Verification of documents for each candidate is necessary. Candidates who fail to produce any document will not be allotted a seat.
- After taking PESSAT, the candidate shall go through a short interview on the PES University campus.
- After this, the candidate must report to the Institute for counselling procedure.
- The next step is to register for the counselling with the help of registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates can choose the seat according to their preference.
- After this, each candidate has to produce the DD (demand draft details are given below) without which the selection of seats will not be possible.
- In case a candidate wishes to take part in round 2 of PESSAT counselling, he/she can take the DD back with him/her and appear again for the second round.
- The same procedure will follow in round 2 and candidates can take the final admission after that.
- Options Available for the candidate during counselling :
- Option A: Take the allotted seat, pay the admission fee through DD and go through admission procedure.
- Option B: Accept the seat, pay the fees through demand draft with the attested copies of all originals with the understanding that the last date to submit the originals which the seat will be forfeited. This will be the provisional Admission.
- Option C: Reject the seat allotted to the candidate completely.
- Option D: Reject the allotted seat and participate in the second round of counselling.
Note: PESSAT Counselling related things like rank and timing will be notified later at the time of the event.
Documents Need For Verification
After the candidates have been allotted seats, they must produce the below-mentioned documents for verification:
- 10+2 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Marks sheet /Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board)
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate
- PESSAT Admission Order & Rank Card MQT Admission Order
- 6 Copies each of colour passport size and stamp size photographs
- Two demand drafts for Rs 3,20,000 and Rs 10,000 drawn in favour of PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND payable at Bangalore. (Amount is subject to change)