PESSAT Question Paper 2020 will help the students to be aware of the topics and weightage of the topic over the others. By solving the last year’s PES University B.Tech Question Paper and sample paper will help the candidates to be well acquainted with the PESSAT syllabus. Three will be four sections of the exam in which 4 subjects will be taken into account. Questions are asked from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Candidates get the frame about the questions and topics which can be asked in the exam. It helps the candidates to be aware of the topics, also help to learn about time management. By doing this candidates can analyze their performance and work even harder to have a good score in the exam. Candidates are also aware of their strong and weak points.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After going through the PESSAT Previous Question Paper candidates will cover the topics and they can improve their time management skills. This will make the students score well in the exam.
How To Get PESSAT 2020 Question Paper?
In order to have the PESSAT previous years question papers, candidates have to follow certain steps.
- Click on the link to have PES University Question Paper
- The link will direct the candidates to the next page
- Question Paper will appear on the PDF format
- Click on the PDF file and download the file
After downloading the file, candidates must start preparing for the PESSAT exam.
Benefits Of Solving The PESSAT Question Paper 2020
The aspiring candidates who are going to attend the PESSAT exam must go through the previous year’s question paper and solve the PESSAT Sample paper. The advantages of having the question paper is listed below.
- Helps the candidates to tune with the exam trend and also think in that direction
- Gives a clear idea of what kind of questions is going to be asked in the exam.
- Candidates can solve the question paper in a quick and easy way.
- It helps the candidates to know about the PESSAT exam pattern which is very crucial to gain marks.
- Previous year question papers provide the candidates the general idea of the upcoming paper and through the question papers, they could easily guess the important topics of a particular subject.
- Past exam papers give the idea of the number of questions and the available choices.
- Candidates learn time management skills which helps them to have enough time to revise the question and answer.
Preparation Tips For The PESSAT 2020 Exam
In order to score well in the examination by solving the previous years’ question papers candidates must be regular in practicing for the exam. They need to solve more than two papers to gain accuracy in the subject and well acquainted with the topics.
- Candidates must be serious about solving PESSAT question paper by thinking as if it is the actual exam.
- Well aware of the syllabus and topics.
- Doing a mistake is fine until you are learning something from it. Keep practicing the paper and gain good marks.
- Revise the topic time and again and strengthen the preparation
- Give an equal amount of time to the main subject as every subject is equally important for the exam.
Check The Books For PESSAT 2020 Preparation
The below table is the list of the books which the candidates may consider while preparing for the list. Check the book list and start preparing for the exam.
|Vedic Mathematics: The Student Taking Competitive Exams – by Rajesh Kumar Thakur||University Chemistry – by Bruce Mahan||Concepts of Physics (Volume 1) – by H.C. Verma|
|IIT JEE Mathematics: 35 Years ChapterwiseSolved Papers 2013 – 1979 – by Amit M. Agarwal||Numerical Chemistry 22/e – by P Bahadur||Concepts of Physics (Volume 2) – by H.C. Verma|
|Calculus and Analytic Geometry – by Thomas and Finney||A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry – by Peter Sykes||Handbook Physics: Key Notes, Terms, Definitions & Formulae(Class- 11th and 12th) – by Arihant|
|Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron||A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry – by Peter Sykes||Mechanics Part-1 & 2 – by DC Pandey|
|Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics – by A. Das Gupta||Organic Chemistry – by Solomons and Fryhle||Understanding Physics Electricity and Magnetism – by DC Pandey|
|Trigonometry for JEE Main & Advanced – by Arihant Publications||Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry for JEE/ISEET – by Ananya Ganguly||Complete Physics for JEE Main 2016 – by Irodov|
|Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics – by V. Krishnamurthy, C.R. Pranesachar, K.N. Ranganathan, B.J. Venkatachala||Essential Physical Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced – by Ranjeet Shahi||–|
|Differential Calculus for IIT-JEE – by Amit Agarwal||A Textbook of Physical Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced – by Dr. R.K.Gupta||–|
|Coordinate Geometry for IIT-JEE – by SK Goyal||Organic Chemistry – by Morrison and Boyd||–|