PESSAT Admit Card 2020: After the slot booking, each candidate can download the PESSAT admit card 2020. The admit card of PESSAT 2020 will carry important information like exam centre name, and address, etc, and will act as an identity proof of the candidate. Only those who have successfully booked a slot for the exam will have the access to admit card. No candidate will be allowed to take the PESSAT without the PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates must download and take a print out of the same for the purpose of examination and future references.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020 Important Dates
Look into the dates so that candidates not miss any updates regarding the PESSAT slot booking and admit card 2020.
|Exam slot booking & Admit Card Download||20th July 2020|
|PESSAT Exam date||25th July – 9th August 2020|
Procedure To Download PESSAT Admit Card 2020
The procedure to download the PESSAT 2020 admit card is to first book a slot for the exam. Have a look at the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of PESSAT i.e. pes.edu
- Click on the slot booking link
- After successfully booking a slot, the admit card will be generated
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card
- Take multiple prints for future uses
Information Present On PESSAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates must make sure that their hall ticket for the aptitude test has all the below-mentioned details on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of PESSAT Exam 2020
- Address of exam center
- General instructions to take the exam
After downloading check the information given in it is correct or not. If at certain point candidates find the mistake in the admit card then he or she must inform the concerned authority before the commencement of the exam.
Features Of PESSAT Admit Card 2020
- The PESSAT admit card 2020 will be available online on the official site of PESSAT. The document will not be sent to the individual candidate through post or any other offline mode.
- Candidates must necessarily complete the slot booking procedure to generate the PESSAT 2020 hall ticket.
- The admit card should contain all the details mentioned in this article. In case there is any discrepancy, the candidate must make sure to contact the University as soon as possible.
- Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to take the PESSAT 2020. Any request made by the candidate in this regard will not be entertained.
- The hall ticket of PESSAT 2020 should be downloaded and preserved till the admission procedure is over. The hall ticket should in no way be mutilated or soiled as it will be required during the counselling procedure.
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2020
Below are the PESSAT exam pattern which the candidates must be aware of before preparing for the exam
|Mode of Exam||Online mode except for B.Des (pen paper-based).|
|Attempts||PESSAT can be attempted once in an academic year|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|No. of Questions||180 questions will be set for B.Tech|
|Negative Marking||There is no provision of negative marking.|
If you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.