PESSAT Admit Card 2022: After the slot booking, the registered candidate can download the PESSAT admit card 2022. The admit card of PESSAT 2022 carries important information like exam centre name, and address, etc, and will act as an identity proof of the candidate. Only those who have successfully booked a slot for the exam will have the access to admit card. No candidate will be allowed to take the PESSAT without the PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022. Candidates must download and take a printout of the same for the purpose of examination and future references.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022 Important Dates
Look into the dates so that candidates not miss any updates regarding the PESSAT slot booking and admit card 2022.
|Exam slot booking & Admit Card Download||2nd week of June 2022|
|PESSAT Exam date||3rd week of June to 1st week of July 2022|
Procedure To Download PESSAT Admit Card 2022
The procedure to download the PESSAT 2022 admit card is to first book a slot for the exam. Have a look at the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of PESSAT i.e. pes.edu
- Click on the slot booking link
- After successfully booking a slot, the admit card will be generated
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card
- Take multiple prints for future uses
Information Present on PESSAT Admit Card 2022
Candidates must make sure that their hall ticket for the aptitude test has all the below-mentioned details on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of PESSAT Exam 2022
- Address of exam center
- General instructions to take the exam
After downloading check the information given in it is correct or not. If at certain point candidates find the mistake in the admit card then he or she must inform the concerned authority before the commencement of the exam.
Features of PESSAT 2022 Admit Card
- The PESSAT admit card will be available online on the official site of PESSAT. The document will not be sent to the individual candidate through post or any other offline mode.
- Candidates must necessarily complete the slot booking procedure to generate the PESSAT 2022 hall ticket.
- The admit card should contain all the details mentioned in this article. In case there is any discrepancy, the candidate must make sure to contact the University as soon as possible.
- Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to take the PESSAT 2022. Any request made by the candidate in this regard will not be entertained.
- The hall ticket of PESSAT 2022 should be downloaded and preserved till the admission procedure is over. The hall ticket should in no way be mutilated or soiled as it will be required during the counselling procedure.
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2022
Below are the PESSAT exam pattern which the candidates must be aware of before preparing for the exam
|Mode of Exam||Online mode except for B.Des (pen paper-based).|
|Attempts||PESSAT can be attempted once in an academic year|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|No. of Questions||180 questions will be set for B.Tech|
|Negative Marking||No provision of negative marking.|
If you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.