PESSAT Application Form 2019 – PESSAT Registration
Candidates before applying for PESSAT must go through the eligibility criteria for PESSAT Application Form. Eligible candidates can find the conditions given below to fill the PESSAT 2019 application form.
- Candidates must go through the registration process for admission in any courses offered by the PES University, either through an entrance test or through any national level entrance exam.
- Candidates applying for multiple courses are required to use multiple email Id’s or must use separate email id for each registration.
- PESSAT application form 2019 will be released online on the official website of PES University from the October 2018.
- PESSAT application form Last date will be the 3rd week of April 2019 for B.Tech courses and July 2019 for other courses.
- After completing the application form, candidates are required to check their application status through their PES University login account.
- Candidates have to send the DD along with printed application form to the following address:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
The PESSAT 2019 Application Form Fee will be Rs. 1050/-. Applicants can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking/bank Challan/demand draft.
The payment through DD has to be paid in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidates can also submit the fee through challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches).
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria given below to appear in PESSAT 2019 entrance exam.
Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of India.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- KCET Score: Candidates can also apply through KCET (for B.tech) state level entrance exam.
- Board: Those passed from CBSE, ICSE, State, IB and IGCSE boards will only be considered for admissions to the respective programme at PES. Other boards need to take permission before they register for admissions.
For B.A. LL.B and B.Arch Course:
- CLAT Score Card: For admission in B.A. LL.B course, the CLAT score card will be considered.
- NATA Score Card: For admission in B.Arch course, the NATA score card will be considered.
- Mandatory: It is mandatory to register in PESSAT for admission in both the courses and upload the score card.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the graduation degree in any respective discipline from recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should pass with minimum 50% marks.
PESSAT 2019 Application Dates
The PES university offers the UG and PG courses. For both the degree courses, candidates can find the tentative application dates here.
|For B.Tech||For other Courses|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of October 2018||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of April 2019||July 2019|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2019||1nd week of January 2019|
How to Apply for PESSAT 2019
Find the steps required to fill the PESSAT application form. Candidates can follow these steps and fill the application form online.
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Select your course for which you want to apply.
- Now, enter the other required details and click on ‘Proceed button‘ and then click on ‘Edit/Confirm‘ button.
- Now you have to fill the personal details, educational details and three preferences for test centre.
- Select the declaration and click on the ‘submit’ button, If it is confirmed click on ‘confirm’ button and you will get “your application has been submitted successfully page” message.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ to upload the photograph and click on ‘confirm’ button.
- Now you will get ‘payment details‘ page.
- Choose the payment option and submit the fee.
- Take the printout at the receipt and keep it for future use.
If you have any other queries about PESSAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.