Paramedical Result 2020: Note that the SMFWB Paramedical Exam Result has been announced, check it out through the link provided below. The paramedical result is usually released in both online and offline mode. Thus, it will be published on the official website and will be displayed on the notice board of the paramedical board as well. The paramedical boards release Paramedical Exam results within a week or two. Moreover, all the candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their results. However, in the merit list, only the names of the selected candidates will be present. These candidates will further be eligible for counselling. For more details about Paramedical Result 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- SMFWB Paramedical 2020 Exam Result has been declared via online mode. Candidates can check their results through the merit list. This list is prepared for ranking the students in order of merit. The merit students are eligible for counselling process.
- Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical Provisional Merit List (10th Based) has been released via online mode. The rank list is available in PDF format. In addition, the final merit list will be released soon.
Paramedical Result 2020
The candidates who will clear the exam will further be eligible for admission to Government/ Private paramedical institutes of the state. In addition, a student will be declared pass if he/ she will score an aggregate of 40% marks. Wherein, it includes practical, theory, and internal assessment marks. Furthermore, the students should be aware of the admission activities schedule as the authorities may not send any notifications.
Moreover, if there is an error in the scorecard, such as the name of the candidate, or any other detail then do contact the authorities. If the details on the Paramedical 2020 Result and other documents will not match, then officials may not allow you to participate in the round of counselling. Candidates should also keep two-three copies of the result, as authorities may ask you to produce it during the final admission process.
How To Check Paramedical Result 2020?
As most of the paramedical boards release the results in online mode. Thus, the candidates will have to follow certain steps to check out the result. Note that only the candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check the result. Moreover, students may have to enter credentials to check the result. The step by step procedure to check the Paramedical 2020 Merit List Result is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the respective Paramedical Board
- The Official Page will then appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the link to check the “Diploma Result 2020″
- Then enter your registration ID and click on the submit button.
- Further, your result will be displayed on the screen.
Thus, the candidates will be able to check their results in this way. Do not forget to take a printout of your result. The officials will ask you to produce the result copy either during counselling or on the joining day. Candidates who will not be able to provide it may lose out their seats to other students.
State Paramedical Admission Process 2020
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam or in the HSC Exam. Thus, the selection procedure is carried out purely on the basis of merit. There are some paramedical boards which conduct entrance exam and some of them directly admit students on the basis of their score in 12th class. However, the first stage of the Paramedical Admission Procedure is the registration process. Candidates will have to register themselves by entering personal and educational details. Then after registering successfully, candidates will have to fill and submit the application form.
Note that the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, ensure that you fill and submit the form before the due date. Further, after the exam, authorities will release the merit list to indicate the names of the selected candidates. If admission is through 12th class marks, then the merit list will be released after the officials will analyze all the applications. Further, the round of counselling will take place, which will be the last and final round of admission. After this round, the seats will be allotted to students.
About Paramedical Examination 2020
The Paramedical Entrance Exams are conducted every year by respective paramedical boards. Thus, candidates wanting to pursue paramedical courses can appear for the exam. Candidates who clear the exam will further be eligible for admission in both Government and Private colleges. Further, the affiliation to colleges offering paramedical courses is provided by the Health Education and Research Council of India. The authorities also release an information brochure, wherein all the details about the examination are provided. The exam pattern, syllabus, and eligibility criteria will be provided in the information brochure only. Further, only the students who will satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for the exam.
Moreover, students must carry hall tickets along. Candidates appearing for the exam without it wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
Passing Marks for Paramedical Examination
The candidate will be declared 1st class if he/ she will score 60% and above marks. Wherein, students with marks less than 60% marks but more than 50% marks will pass with 2nd class. The candidates will come under the pass class category if they will score marks more than 40% but less than 50% marks. Furthermore, the passing marks of theory exam depend upon the total marks of the papers. For example, the passing marks for 90 marks theory paper are 31. Similarly, for 45 marks theory paper, the passing marks are 16.
Revaluation and Re-totalling of Paramedical 2020 Answer Sheets
The revaluation and re-totaling facility will be available for the candidates who appeared for the exam. Through this facility, authorities allow students to clear their doubts if any about their score. However, the revaluation facility is provided by only a few of the paramedical boards. Wherein, the test paper is checked again to verify whether allotted marks are correct or not. Furthermore, to request for re-totaling, the candidates will have to fill and submit the re-totaling form to the board.
A sum of Rs. 200 also has to be submitted in the form of a demand draft. This fee is non-refundable for each subject Rs. 200 has to be paid. Moreover, the demand draft should be in favor of “The Chairman, Paramedical Board”.
Paramedical Admission Result 2020 – Offered Courses
The paramedical boards offer a number of Paramedical Courses to students. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria and clear the exam will thus be eligible for admission. The students will have to enter the course name for which they want to apply in the application form. Further, the paramedical courses offered by the authorities are as follows:
- M.PH.W (Male) Multi-Purpose Health Worker
- M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi-Purpose Health Worker
- B.M.R.T Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology
- D.M.L.T Diploma in Medical Lab & Technology
- B.Sc (M.L.T)Bachelor of Science in medical lab and technology
- B.P.T Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- D.P.T Diploma of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc (O.T.T)Bachelor of Science in operation Theatre & Technology
- D.D.L.T Diploma in dental lab technology
- Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology
- D.M.R.T Diploma in medical Radiography and Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology
- D.H.W – Dental Health Worker
- Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Dental Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchkarma Therapist
- T. B health visitor
- Nanny Care
- Dialysis Technician
- V.L.D.A Diploma in Livestock & veterinary science
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- C.M.S & E.D
- C.M.S & E.D (Correspondance)
- D.O.T.T Diploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology
- B.E.M.S(Bachelors of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery)
Paramedical Result 2020 Merit List
Some of the paramedical boards release the result in the form of a merit list. The candidates will be ranked in order of merit in the Paramedical 2020 Rank List Result. It will either be available on the official website or will be displayed on the notice board. In addition, it will be released in PDF format. Thus, the students will face no difficulty while downloading the merit list. The authorities prepare this list for segregating students on the basis of merit. It allows them to carry out the process of admission easily. Further, only the merit students will be eligible for the round of counselling. It will be the last and final round of the admission process.
PMB Counselling 2020
The round of Paramedical 2020 Counselling will start soon after the result declaration. It is the final round of the admission process. Hence, it is compulsory for all merit students to participate in this round. The date, time, and venue details of counselling will further be made available on the official website of the paramedical board. Therefore, candidates should visit the website frequently for updates. As the officials may not send any notifications. Further, for counselling, the candidates will have to register themselves first. Then the students will have to enter the preferred college and course details. Note that the seats will be allotted to students in accordance with the entered choices only. So, candidates should provide the information carefully to avoid any inconvenience.
Along with the seat allotment, the procedure of document verification will also be carried out on the same day. Candidates will thus have to report at the allotted centre for document verification. In addition, students should carry both the originals and photocopies along for the document verification process. The list of documents to be carried along is given below. Furthermore, seat allotment depends upon seat availability, the rank of the candidate, and reservation of seats.
The candidates should have the originals and photocopies of the listed documents. In addition, the selection committee may reject your application if you will not be able to provide the required documents.
- Pass Certificate of SSLC or equivalent examination
- NOC or original transfer certificate from the last attended institute.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- A medically fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photograph (You should have at least 6 of them)
- Moreover, you need to submit Rural Certificate in case you want to claim the benefits of rural reservations. It should also be verified from the concerned Tahasildar. In addition, along with that, you also need to submit the rural study certificate. This certificate will further prove that you have studied 10 academic years, from 1st standard to 10th in the Karnataka state.
What After Paramedical Counselling 2020?
After the round of counselling, the seats will be allotted to students in paramedical colleges of the respective state. In addition, the details about the allotted paramedical college will be provided to students on the day of counselling. Further, the students will have to report at the allotted college on the given date and time. If any of the students fail to report on time, then the seat will be allotted to some other deserving candidate. However, in case of an emergency, do contact the authorities. If they allow, then your parents/ guardians can act as a proxy.