Paramedical Result 2021: The paramedical result is usually released in both online and offline mode. Thus, it is published on the official website and is displayed on the notice board of the paramedical board as well. The paramedical boards release Paramedical Exam results within a week or two after the examination. Moreover, all the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results. However, in the merit list, only the names of the selected candidates are mentioned. These candidates are further eligible for counselling. For more details about Paramedical Result 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Paramedical Result 2021
The candidates who clear the exam are granted admission to Government/ Private paramedical institutes of the state. In addition, a student is declared a pass if he/ she scores an aggregate of 40% marks. Wherein, it includes practical, theory, and internal assessment marks. Furthermore, the students should be aware of the admission activities schedule as the authorities may not send any notifications.
Moreover, if there is an error in the scorecard, such as the name of the candidate, or any other detail then do contact the authorities. If the details on the Paramedical 2021 Result and other documents do not match, then officials may not allow you to participate in the round of counselling. Candidates should also keep two-three copies of the result, as authorities may ask you to produce it during the final admission process.
How To Check Paramedical Result 2021?
As most of the paramedical boards release the results in online mode. Thus, the candidates have to follow certain steps to check out the result. Note that only the candidates who appeared for the exam shall be able to check the result. Moreover, students may have to enter credentials to check the result. The step by step procedure to check the Paramedical 2021 Merit List Result is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the respective Paramedical Board
- The Official Page then appears on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the link to check the “Diploma Result 2021″
- Then enter your registration ID and click on the submit button.
- Further, your result is displayed on the screen.
Thus, the candidates can check their results in this way. Do not forget to take a printout of your result. The officials ask you to produce the result copy either during counselling or on the joining day. Candidates who are not able to provide it may lose out their seats to other students.
State Paramedical Admission Process 2021
- The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam or in the HSC Exam. Thus, the selection procedure is carried out purely on the basis of merit.
- There are some paramedical boards which conduct entrance exam and some of them directly admit students on the basis of their score in 12th class. However, the first stage of the Paramedical Admission Procedure is the registration process. Candidates have to register themselves by entering personal and educational details. Then after registering successfully, candidates have to fill and submit the application form.
- Note that the application form shall be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, ensure that you fill and submit the form before the due date.
- Further, after the exam, authorities release the merit list to indicate the names of the selected candidates. If admission is through 12th class marks, then the merit list is released after the officials analyze all the applications. Further, the round of counselling takes place, which shall be the last and final round of admission. After this round, the seats are allotted to students.
About Paramedical Examination 2021
The Paramedical Entrance Exams are conducted every year by respective paramedical boards. Thus, candidates wanting to pursue paramedical courses can appear for the exam. Candidates who clear the exam further be eligible for admission to both Government and Private colleges. Further, the affiliation to colleges offering paramedical courses is provided by the Health Education and Research Council of India. The authorities also release an information brochure, wherein all the details about the examination are provided. The exam pattern, syllabus, and eligibility criteria are provided in the information brochure only. Further, only the students who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for the exam.
Moreover, students must carry hall tickets along. Candidates appearing for the exam without it wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
Passing Marks for Paramedical Examination
The candidate is declared 1st class pass if he/ she scores 60% and above marks. Wherein, students with marks less than 60% marks but more than 50% marks pass with 2nd class. The candidates come under the pass class category if they score marks of more than 40% but less than 50% marks. Furthermore, the passing marks of the theory exam depend upon the total marks of the papers. For example, the passing marks for 90 marks theory paper are 31. Similarly, for 45 marks theory paper, the passing marks are 16.
Revaluation and Re-totalling of Paramedical 2021 Answer Sheets
The revaluation and re-totaling facility is provided for the candidates who appeared for the exam. Through this facility, authorities allow students to clear their doubts if any about their score. However, the revaluation facility is provided by only a few of the paramedical boards. Wherein, the test paper is checked again to verify whether the allotted marks are correct or not. Furthermore, to request for re-totaling, the candidates have to fill and submit the re-totaling form to the board.
A sum of Rs. 200 also has to be submitted in the form of a demand draft. This fee is non-refundable for each subject Rs. 200 has to be paid. Moreover, the demand draft should be in favor of “The Chairman, Paramedical Board”.
Paramedical Admission Result 2021 – Offered Courses
The paramedical boards offer a number of Paramedical Courses to students. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and clear the exam thus be eligible for admission. The students have to enter the course name for which they want to apply in the application form. Further, the paramedical courses offered by the authorities are as follows:
- M.PH.W (Male) Multi-Purpose Health Worker
- M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi-Purpose Health Worker
- B.M.R.T Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology
- D.M.L.T Diploma in Medical Lab & Technology
- B.Sc (M.L.T)Bachelor of Science in medical lab and technology
- B.P.T Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- D.P.T Diploma of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc (O.T.T)Bachelor of Science in operation Theatre & Technology
- D.D.L.T Diploma in dental lab technology
- Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology
- D.M.R.T Diploma in medical Radiography and Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology
- D.H.W – Dental Health Worker
- Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Dental Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchkarma Therapist
- T. B health visitor
- Nanny Care
- Dialysis Technician
- V.L.D.A Diploma in Livestock & veterinary science
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- C.M.S & E.D
- C.M.S & E.D (Correspondance)
- D.O.T.T Diploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology
- B.E.M.S(Bachelors of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery)
Paramedical Result 2021 Merit List
Some of the paramedical boards release the result in the form of a merit list. The candidates are ranked in order of merit in the Paramedical 2021 Rank List Result. It shall either be available on the official website or is displayed on the notice board. In addition, it is released in PDF format. Thus, the students shall face no difficulty while downloading the merit list. The authorities prepare this list for segregating students on the basis of merit. It allows them to carry out the process of admission easily. Further, only the merit students are eligible for the round of counselling. It shall be the last and final round of the admission process.
PMB Counselling 2021
The round of Paramedical 2021 Counselling starts soon after the result declaration. It is the final round of the admission process. Hence, it is compulsory for all merit students to participate in this round. The date, time, and venue details of counselling further be made available on the official website of the paramedical board. Therefore, candidates should visit the website frequently for updates. As the officials may not send any notifications. Further, for counselling, the candidates have to register themselves first. Then the students have to enter the preferred college and course details. Note that the seats are allotted to students in accordance with the entered choices only. So, candidates should provide the information carefully to avoid any inconvenience.
Along with the seat allotment, the procedure of document verification is also carried out on the same day. Candidates thus have to report at the allotted centre for document verification. In addition, students should carry both the originals and photocopies along for the document verification process. The list of documents to be carried along is given below. Furthermore, seat allotment depends upon seat availability, the rank of the candidate, and reservation of seats.
The candidates should have the originals and photocopies of the listed documents. In addition, the selection committee may reject your application if you do not provide the required documents.
- Pass Certificate of SSLC or equivalent examination
- NOC or original transfer certificate from the last attended institute.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- A medically fit certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photograph (You should have at least 6 of them)
- Moreover, you need to submit Rural Certificate in case you want to claim the benefits of rural reservations. It should also be verified by the concerned Tahasildar. In addition, along with that, you also need to submit the rural study certificate. This certificate further proves that you have studied for 10 academic years, from 1st standard to 10th in the Karnataka state.
What After Paramedical Counselling 2021?
After the round of counselling, the seats are allotted to students in paramedical colleges of the respective state. In addition, the details about the allotted paramedical college are provided to students on the day of counselling. Further, the students have to report to the allotted college on the given date and time. If any of the students fail to report on time, then the seat is allotted to some other deserving candidate. However, in case of an emergency, do contact the authorities. If they allow, then your parents/ guardians can act as a proxy.