Panjab University Admit Card 2021 has been released for UG exams. Students can download the Hall Ticket from the link provided below. The Panjab University has extended the application form link for UG and PG Courses. Students can check the date below. However, to download PU Hall Ticket, you need to provide your Login Credentials such as Login ID and Password. The Admit Card is a very important document that a candidate has to carry to the exam. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding PU UG CET and PG CET Admit Card. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Students can download the admit card for UG entrance Exam by clicking here
- Download Postgraduate exam admit card, here
Panjab University Admit Card 2021- Important Dates
The Hall Ticket for PU UG CET and PU PG CET will be available on different dates. Therefore, make sure that you check the dates properly. Below, we have provided the dates of issuing the Panjab University Hall Ticket pdf.
|PUCET UG Admit Card||–|
|Exam Date of PUCET UG Hall Ticket||–|
|PUCET PG Admit Card||–|
|Exam Date of PUCET PG 2021||–|
|PU LLB Admit Card||–|
|Exam Date of PU LLB||20th June 2021 and 4th July 2021|
How to Download PU Exam Admit Card?
The step by step process to download Panjab University Admit Card pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Panjab University (puchd.ac.in)
- Then click on the Panjab University Admit Card Link available on the homepage.
- Submit your Login ID and Password
- The admit card of the University will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and then download the hall ticket.
List of Details that are Printed on PU Admit Card
The details that are printed on the Panjab University Admit Card 2021 is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the course applied for
- Time of the exam
- Date of the examination
- Exam Center of PUCET snd PU PG CET
- Exam Instructions to be followed by the candidate
Instructions for Punjab University Entrance Exam
While appearing the Semester Exam or Entrance Exam of Panjab University, the candidate has to follow a few instructions. These guidelines are implemented by the University to maintain discipline in the exam. So, the exam instructions of PU Entrance Test are as follows-
- Make sure that you reach the exam center 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Do carry your Punjab University 2021 Exam Admit Card to the exam along with a Photo Identity Proof.
- Do not carry any Electronic Gadgets to the exam, such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, etc.
- Make sure that you check all the details that are printed on the admit card before the day of the exam.
- Carry multiple numbers of admit card copies to the exam.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Password of PU Hall Ticket?
If you have forgotten your password, then you need to follow the steps provided below-
- At the time of downloading the hall ticket, click on the “forgot password”. The authority will send a link to reset the password in the candidate’s registration id.
- In the case of forgotten Application Number, candidates can log in to their registered mail ID where the authorities would have sent a registration confirmation mail mentioning the Panjab University application form Number.
- If still you are having issues with retrieving the password or application form number, then immediately contact the Help Center.
Panjab University Help Center
If you are facing any issues regarding the downloading of the admit card or retrieving the password etc, then you can contact at the following details mentioned below. In case there is any mismatch or error in the admit card, candidates must contact the officials by sending an email with a proof of confirmation page and the admit card with error/s.
Helpline Number – 2534813, 2534814, 2534811
Email ID – coe[email protected]
Importance of Punjab University Hall Ticket
The Admit Card of PU plays an important role in the examination and admission process. The Hall Ticket carries all the details of the examination. As mentioned before, it serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate in the exam. It carries all the details of the examination and the candidate. Students will be allowed to appear the PU Exam, only on the basis of the Hall Ticket. Therefore, make sure that you carry your Admit Card to the exam.
So, these are the complete details regarding the PU Admit Card pdf. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.