Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2020 will be available soon for the Gondwana Summer Semester Exams. The exams were postponed due to COVID-19 Lockdown. Gondwana University, Gadchiroli is responsible for conducting the UG and PG Semester and Entrance Exams. Students can download the Gondwana University Hall Ticket Summer by visiting the official website. The Exam Admit Card carries all the important details of the examination and the candidate. However, the University will release a Revised Gondwana Summer Time Table soon. The exams are postponed due to the spread of COVID-19. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Gondwana University Exam Hall Ticket. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gondwana University Latest Updates
The Gondwana University will release the Exam Hall Ticket for UG and PG Courses soon after the release of the summer exam time table. Click on the link below to download the Gondwana University Admit Card 2020.
Download Gondwana University UG /PG Exam Hall Ticket
|Gondwana University Courses (UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate)||Admit Card Download Link|
|B.Com||Gondwana University, Gadchiroli Hall Ticket|
How to Download Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2020?
The step by step procedure to download the Gondwana University Exam Hall Ticket pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- www.unigug.ac.in or click on the link available above.
- Then look for the admit card link available on the Homepage (latest update) section
- Click on the admit card link and enter the required details (User ID and Password) and submit.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details carefully and download the GUG Exam Hall Ticket.
- Take a printout if required.
Details Printed on GUG Admit Card
Soon after downloading the unigug.ac.in hall ticket, do check that the following details are available on the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Subject Name
- Date and Time of the exam
- Examination Venue/Center
- Signature and Photograph
- List of Instructions to be followed during the exam.
Students must check all the details of the GUG 2020 Admit card carefully. However, if there is any discrepancy in the details, then immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
GUG PET Admit Card 2020
The GUG University PET Hall Ticket will release soon after the completion of the submission of the form. Students who have submitted the form can download the admit card. The University conducts entrance exam only for the students who are willing to take admission in Ph.D. Programs. The PET Admit Card will release online on its official website. Make sure that you have your Registration Number and Password. The GUG PET 2020 Admit Card will be released soon. Keep visiting the website for more details.
Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2020- Exam Guidelines
The University of Gondwana, Gadchiroli has implemented a few rules and regulations for the students who are appearing in the exams. Hence, the unigug.ac.in exam guidelines are as follows-
- Reach the exam center 30 minutes before the exam timing/shift.
- Make sure that you carry your admit card and a valid photo identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License.
- Do carry your own stationery items to the exam.
- Make sure that you don’t carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, calculators, Bluetooth to the exam.
- Do not malpractice, this can cause to the rejection of your candidature.
Importance of Gondwana University Admit Card 2020
The Exam Admit Card plays a vital role in the exam process of the university. With the help of the hall ticket, students can track down the dates. In case of admission, the GUG Hall Ticket will be required for admission counselling purpose. You cannot forget your Registration Number and Roll Number as well if you keep your admit card safe.
So, these are the complete details of the Gondwana University Examination Hall Ticket. If you have any queries, then do comment on the section below.