PUCHD Date Sheet 2020 (Revised) for the PU-CET Entrance Tests has been announced. However, the dates are still tentative. The university has released the semester examination dates soon for UG, PG, Professional Courses soon. The University has also declared the date sheet for the practical exams as well. Students can download the Panjab University Date Sheet here. However, to appear in the entrance test/semester exam, students have to submit the Panjab University Application Form. The last date to submit the PU-CET Fees has been extended to 30th June 2020. The date of the entrance test will be notified soon. We have provided the links to check the official notification below. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Panjab Chandigarh University Date Sheet PDF. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Panjab University has released the Practical Date Sheet for July 2020 Exams. Check below-
- Panjab University, Chandigarh has released the exam date sheet for MD/MS (Annual Exam) June 2020. Download the datesheet below-
- The University will release a New PUCHD Exam Date Sheet for the Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, UG, PG courses. The official link to check the exam schedule is available below.
- The revised dates for PU-CET 2020 will be available soon. We advised the students to visit the website regularly.
Download Panjab University Date Sheet 2020 pdf
Students can download the Exam Schedule of the Semester Exams and Entrance Test conducted by PUCHD here.
|Course Programs||Download Link|
|PUCHD Diploma/PG Diploma Date Sheet||exams.puchd.ac.in|
|Panjab University, Chandigarh Undergraduate Courses Date Sheet|
|PUCHD Postgraduate Courses Exam Time Table|
|PUCHD Professional Courses Date Sheet pdf|
|Panjab University Practical Exam Time Table|
How to Check the Panjab University Date Sheet PDF?
The step by step process to check PUCHD Date Sheet 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Panjab University/exams.puchd.ac.in or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the “Datesheet” link under the Menu Option.
- Panjab University Examination Page will appear on the screen
- Then select your course program and download the exam time table.
Students must note that the PUCHD Exam Schedule will be available in PDF Format.
Details Printed on Panjab University Date Sheet
Students can find the following details mentioned on the Date Sheet of PUCHD.
- Subject Name
- Date and Timings of the Semester Examination
- Examination Center
Importance of PUCHD Exam Time Table PDF
The exam routine plays an important role in the preparation of the examination. With the help of PUCHD Date Sheet, students can schedule their preparation. Also, you can track down the dates of the exam. Therefore, make sure that you check the schedule daily.
Panjab University Admit Card Card 2020
The University will release its admit card a week before the date of the examination. Students can download the PUCHD Hall Ticket form the website. However, to download the admit card, you need to provide your Registration Number/Roll Number details. The hall ticket serves as an Identity proof for the candidate, as it carries all the important details of the exam and the student. No student will be eligible to appear the exam without Panjab University Admit Card.
Exam Guidelines to be followed in PU-CET 2020 and Semester Exams
The University has implemented some guidelines for the students who are appearing in the exams. This has to be strictly followed by them. So, the Exam Instructions for PU CET and Panjab University Semester Exams are as follows-
- Make sure that you reach the exam center 30 minutes before the exam timing.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers, Bluetooth, etc.
- Go through the Exam Instructions mentioned on the question paper before starting to attempt the answers.
- Do carry your Admit Card and a valid photo identity proof to the exam.
So, these are the complete details of the Panjab University Date Sheet. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.